Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2016, 05:39 PM   #31
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post

Just some friendly advice.
Thank you, but i don;t hobby so have absolutely nothing to loose. I'm not going to go out with a whimper
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:40 PM   #32
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Where is Build-A-Bear when we need him?

I thinck our proper English friend meant epithet, but epitaph is kinda funny, in this case.
No, I meant epitaph, I'm having his gravestone engraved right now.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 09:36 PM   #33
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

By all means speak your minds but please leave the insults and name calling out of it.

P.S. The word negro is not considered a racial slur.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 09:58 PM   #34
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post
yes....

giving dome
giving brain
giving knowledge

if you listen to hip hop you've heard those terms a million times.
I don't. Are you saying that these are all terms used in that genre to compare to giving a man oral sex?
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:02 PM   #35
dtymh55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
I don't. Are you saying that these are all terms used in that genre to compare to giving a man oral sex?
That is a new term to me also. The only other "Dome" is the Astrodome.
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:10 PM   #36
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Giving Dome is code for Umayyid acquiescence in al-Quds, right? I suppose it would first have to be a hippity hop verse, though, for it to get traction.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 07:43 AM   #37
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Good morning sweetie

I'm imagining that you're "apologizing" for posting links of BP stripper hoes in one of my reviews, suggesting that they're a better "deal" than me, sweetheart, let me tell you, I find that quite comical and not offensive at all. And I'm positive that my clients will too, they have better taste than that. That's why they come to see me! Lol Different strokes for different folks that's all.

And I suppose you're referring to my comment in one of the threads yesterday, I was mainly addressing the guys who constantly go around making negative comments about me, even though they have never met me or will ever meet me. See, a lot of people like to judge me based on my "eccie coed persona" but truth is, as I have said it before I don't come to coed looking for business, I come here for entertainment either to get some or give some.

People who know me in person know what I'm really about, I have an excellent clientele base, that goes back to the very first days I worked at an agency, and have met many more wonderful clients as an Indy and continue to meet more, with that being said me being silly and loud here has never affected my business. And I use it just to laugh or vent from time to time, but I never take it serious. This is a Silly Hooker Message Board after all. If you're taking to heart what's being said here, you're doing it wrong.

With ALL that being said let me take a moment to suggest that whoever is bothered or annoyed with my posts, feel free to add this ho to your Ignore list, is a free feature and it only takes a few secs

Sorry Victoria! I'm out now...

Happy Sunday Funday everyone
Natalia you are truly a class act! if i cobbled together (lol-not really but cobbling sounds so darn fun!) 15 harriet tubmans, would you see me for a review session? yes i can send you my pics, and yes, just for you, my CV. i have 3 sets of letters after my name, and a job title of 3 letters, starting with a C and ending with an O. i play the clown, but there's a reason my regulars want to see me every day (and i make them take turns.) lol. I'm well traveled and cosmopolitan. my jasmine oil reverse full body sensual massages are second to none, as are my booty massages. (or patchouli. or rose. or lavender. or gardenia. seriously. i bought them from a supplier in india. 100% pure essential oils.) you will be paid essentially for a trip to the spa, and not just any trip, an epic trip to the spa. if ur up for an outcall, you can enjoy a bubble bath in a 1911 cast iron clawfoot tub in the most amazing bathroom ever. yes i have pics.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 07:59 AM   #38
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i have 3 sets of letters after my name, and a job title of 3 letters, starting with a C and ending with an O.
Chief Petty Officer - he works with semen.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 08:10 AM   #39
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Chief Petty Officer - he works with semen.
swing n a miss! "Strike 1!"
try again? i commend your first attempt, however.

a certain young person in a certain valley in northern california wore a shirt that said, "i'm (a 3 letter acronym beginning in c and ending in o), bitch."
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:16 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

That reminds me of the joke about the priest on the plane who was working a crossword puzzle and leaned across the aisle to ask the guy there for a four letter word ending in "unt" ... when the guy said "aunt" ... the priest feverishly started erasing the first letter he had written.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:20 AM   #41
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Ladies be giving me brain,

my d*ck be deep in their heads like psychology. >_<!!
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:28 AM   #42
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I am 30 yeas old and never have in my life.

A friend said it tonight in conversation. I don't know why, but I find it utterly hilarious.
LOL...now you've been enlightened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post
yes....

giving dome
giving brain
giving knowledge

if you listen to hip hop you've heard those terms a million times.
Indeed. Giving neck always cracks me up.
"...your shawty gimme neck till I pass out." Hot Ni**a - Bobby Schmurda.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:29 AM   #43
ognob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
it's just another way to say 'getting head'. if you say 'giving head' 10 millions times in a song most people get bored, so to be clever rappers come up with different ways to say/reference the act of getting head.

getting dome (being that dome is a slang term for head)

getting brain, or brains (your brain is in your head, yes?) so instead of 'get head' you flip it and say 'get brain', or 'brains'

getting knowledge (brain = knowledge)

believe it or not, rap at it's core is about wordplay and storytelling. many of the popular culture slang words you speak today, or you've heard in passing came from hip hip lyrics/songs. I heard a 60+ year old white lady at the mall use the term "bling" while looking at jewelry.....I doubt she has ever heard the song "bling bling"

Edit:

For any of you clueless parents out here with Middle School or High School aged kids...if you overhear them speaking to their friends about "eating groceries", they ain't talking about Lunchables and Little Debbie Snack Cakes...LMAO

They're out here eating the booty like groceries.

ognob is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:55 AM   #44
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I am 30 yeas old and never have in my life.

A friend said it tonight in conversation. I don't know why, but I find it utterly hilarious.
LOL
During Table talk with me N my girlfriends , ya may hear "LongNeck" as our code word

We Tend To Get Explicit
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:33 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I guess "longneck" if one enjoys sucking, and "mugs" with one enjoys foamy sips.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women