Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #31
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxcoxinny View Post
When asked what magazines she reads, she believes she reads ALL of them.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
You think that was funny?! LOL! You didn't answer the question, because you can't! LOL!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #32
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Oh that was an answer numbnuts. She's a certified idiot.

Go ahead, try to defend her.

You're next post in this thread, proves that you are a homophobic racist marshall.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #33
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh that was an answer numbnuts. She's a certified idiot.

Go ahead, try to defend her.

You're next post in this thread, proves that you are a homophobic racist marshall.

It proves no such thing, but I do get a kick out of the fact you copy my posting techniques....if only you could think up your own shit without copying mine! I take it as a tacit admission that you think me your better! LOL!

Answer the question. What things does Sarah Palin believe that you think are wrong? Do you disagree with her position on Supply Side Economics? National Defense? What?
Old 11-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #34
markroxny
Valued Poster

Mocking you is so much fun.

I disagree with everything she's ever said Marshall, and you too for that matter.

When they banned you from here Marshall, was it an IP ban or just your ID? did you just have to create another handle, or come from another computer?
Old 11-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #35
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I didn't watch the lovefeast....how did the WH press corp perform ?

Were they licking Obama's balls or busting them ?
They were licking his balls like usual. One female reporter congradulated him on his reelection and was in adolation of him stating that she had never seen him lose after Obama noted that she had been there for him in previous elections. Judging from the big smile on her face, you know her panties had to be wet.

Obama also admitted that he sent Susan Rice out on the Sunday talk shows 5 days after the attack. And when she said it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by the video, it was based on their "best intelligence". This was the same lying sack of shit President who tried to tell us at the 2nd debate (helped by the moderator, Candy Crowley) that he called the attack "an act of terror" in the Rose Garden the morning after the attack.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #36
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mocking you is so much fun.
let me know when you start doing it successfully......
I disagree with everything she's ever said Marshall, and you too for that matter.
like what? this just makes me think you hate her because your masters told you to hate her...I don't legitimately believe you know what you're talking about.....
When they banned you from here Marshall, was it an IP ban or just your ID? did you just have to create another handle, or come from another computer?
I am ChoomCar, not Marshall....if you are in danger of being banned and want to cheat, I cannot help you.....

Old 11-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #37
markroxny
Valued Poster

Oh you are Marshall and we all know it, too much of a coward to admit it eh?

SMH

Enjoy a trip down memory lane

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=19700228
Old 11-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #38
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default It's amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
They were licking his balls like usual. One female reporter congradulated him on his reelection and was in adolation of him stating that she had been there for several of his elections and he had never lost. Judging from the big smile on her face, you know her panties had to be wet.
+1
NiceGuy53

tttalinky is online now   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Krauthammer summarizes the Susan Rice lying tour nicely............

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/kr...f-indignation/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Rice knew or should have discovered other information besides the CIA talking points that pointed to a different conclusion about the attack.

The State Department had watched events in Benghazi unfold in real time and thus knew this was no spontaneous demonstration. And President Obama claims he had already characterized the attack as terrorism. Either Obama is lying or Susan Rice ignored the president’s characterization of the Benghazi attack.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #41
markroxny
Valued Poster

Really Whirl?

How did you feel when Colin Powell went to the UN and gave intel about WMD in Iraq that turned out to be wrong? Did you have this same moral indignation?

I doubt it.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nice deflection, KarlMarxRoxny, but that debate is over. Are you saying that since Bush got away with lying to us, we need to allow Obama to get away with lying to us? Pretty damn weak argument. I thought Obama was supposed to be better than Bush. Isn't that why he was elected?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #43
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nice deflection, KarlMarxRoxny, but that debate is over. Are you saying that since Bush got away with lying to us, we need to allow Obama to get away with lying to us? Pretty damn weak argument. I thought Obama was supposed to be better than Bush. Isn't that why he was elected?
You missed the point as usual.

Let me break it down for you.

I'm saying that you can't call Rice a liar any more than you can call Powell a liar. Powell went out with the intel he was given. So did Rice. Now, she had the SAME intel that McCain and Graham were given from the CIA! But now she and her boss are big liars?

That's bullshit COF and you know it.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The difference being that Powell was passing on information that everyone in government, including Defense, NSC, WH, London, Clinton, Kerry, and many many others believed to be true.

The Rice statements is just the opposite. It is clear the CIA, WH, State, and others knew blaming the incidents on a video was a sham intended to deceive and deflect the American public during the tail-end of the campaign.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's going to be a fun four years watching KarlMarxRoxny squirm as his Messiah Obama goes down the tubes. It will be the one bright spot in the national disaster that's on the horizon.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women