Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #31
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Don't get me started. My BP is already high enough!!!
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #32
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post

I've been watching this garbage for the last 5 yrs. and from what I've seen, most people have based their opinion / beliefs on 1/2 truths which is just what you get from EVERY mainstream media / news broadcast now.

That is so true. Well said. And staying off topic I am amazed with all the wacky crazies out there that someone hasn't taken out some of these mainstream media types. If Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Bill O'reilly were killed you would see the media rejoice and report how the country is better off. If an Andrea Mitchell, Chuck Todd, David Gregory, Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow media type were killed, you would see the other members of the elite media start reporting truthfully for fear they might be next. That would be bad for Obama and the Liberals out there.

Back on topic I think I said this somewhere else but the health insurance companies are regulated so much they have 0 say in what happens to their premiums. When rates go up 10% it is because they do not have enough cash surpluses compared to their premiums & expenditures and are regulated to raise rates. It's a simple formula in a complicated industry and something most of us want to be insured for. I remember a few years back in California an insurance company raised rates 70% one year because of all the illegals that were being paid for. Drained all the cash reserves and had no choice. Now you have preexisting conditions riders added that all must share in that expense. Today people choose not to pay the premiums and stay self insured. Their choice. One I'm not going to make. But when their health takes a turn why should they be allowed to get the benefits of coverage when they had opted out all those years. I know this debate is seldom discussed but it should be. Let me not pay anything and then when I get sick and need an operation or some kind of treatment costing hundreds of thousands of dollars I will sign up for coverage and have it paid for.
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #33
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
if you look closer doove you will see that you quoted the article of the link i posted....if you wanna know why they have an issue with it..you may wanna contact of the writer of that piece.....

..your slippin man..ijs...

nowhere where in this thread have i commented on it...
I call bullshit. You post a link to a story that's on a website which itself has a link to The John Birch Society under "affiliates and friends".

Your agenda is perfectly clear.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana1958 View Post
That is so true. Well said. And staying off topic I am amazed with all the wacky crazies out there that someone hasn't taken out some of these mainstream media types. If Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Bill O'reilly were killed you would see the media rejoice and report how the country is better off. If an Andrea Mitchell, Chuck Todd, David Gregory, Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow media type were killed, you would see the other members of the elite media start reporting truthfully for fear they might be next. That would be bad for Obama and the Liberals out there.
In your world i'm sure that's exactly what would happen. But back here on earth....
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #35
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

holey shit ,,

now I have to do CAPS ..

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOOK OUT!! AG !!!........................... ...... dooves on to you!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

LOL...LOL...LOL
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #36
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

because i post links to events happening in this country...and i like to read the discussions and learn from them... that makes me have an agenda?

well ofuckinkay then... you got me.. smh....
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #37
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

and another thing..i have no idea who this guy is..The John Birch Society under "affiliates and friends".

since you have tripped on it sooo hard..why dont you enlighten me to who he is..instead of pressing me up against a wall and firing
paranoid accusations at me....

and you didnt even say...hey..you... yea you posting these links i dont like...do you know who this guy and his affiliates are..

uhhhhhhh....no..you assumed i knew all about this dude that you apparently do not care for...

i understand your very passionate about politics..however...i am not..so its nice to gain knowledge from the other posters...

after all knowledge is power..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #38
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
and another thing..i have no idea who this guy is..The John Birch Society under "affiliates and friends".
And i stand correct. The John Birch Society actually owns the website you linked to. So they're not just "affiliates and friends" - they are one and the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

The founder essentially accused Dwight Eisenhower of siding with communists. Need any more be said?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #39
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Doove can't help it Anita. He argues with himself in the mirror every morning.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #40
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
I'm not a fan of obamacare, a Canadian style system is the way to go.
...but...in Canada.. There can be very very very very very long waiting lists for procedures. That means people are suffering for a lot longer waiting for relief at times. Also, I have heard of Canadians going to the US for a fix because the waiting list is so long, or they can not get approved for any relief if their issue is not an "emergency or necessary" according to Canadian health care system. In some cases, people are in severe pain while they try to keep bread and butter on the table and manage family obligations..hoping they will finally be able to end their suffering...

I just wanted to mention that..I am not saying I do not appreciate what we have here in Canada, but like everything there can be pros and cons..
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #41
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

A little dose of Frankie Fine might just be good for the mental health.
hmmm, one shot?, two?, or how about three? What's the dosage?
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #42
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anita,
I am very passionate about political stands, yet some of the time I just don't know squat. In order to know where I stand on an issue, I need to be informed first. Do I research things off the bat? No. I normally catch tidbits and different points of views and research from there, or sometimes decide I don't even want to decide how I feel about an issue at hand.

I like that you are able to ask for more. Oh Woops that was from a review ;-)

One particular part of this board that I truly enjoy is that it is NOT all adult business related. Members here are from all different walks of life with different interests, opinions, educations, and experiences. It seems to me that many people at this board are workaholics or at least work a lot. Since we know each others personas via board presence, it makes it easier for me to be able to strike up conversation. It would be inappropriate to share personal views on many of these topics in a workplace.

Kudos to your original link.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #43
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
A little dose of Frankie Fine might just be good for the mental health.
hmmm, one shot?, two?, or how about three? What's the dosage?
It all depends on how much poison..
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #44
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Obamacare may not be your solution of choice, but the status quo is not sustainable:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...are-ludicrous/

jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #45
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Jack, I agree with the fact that the status quo is not sustainable, but I do have a problem with the whole lets do "anything" approach. Anything is not always better than nothing. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has yet to come up with a viable solution. IMHO, obamacare is worse that the status quo, but I'm sure time will tell, and I think it will tell sooner than we think.
GP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women