Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48309
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #31
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Pet Peeve's:

2. Guys who bitch and moan about bait n' switch, but yet still go through with the appointment. If you guys would stop going through with the appointments, maybe the ladies would stop using fake pics. I know I know, the little head does the thinking most of the time, but if that's the case...stop bitchin about it.
There are some valid reasons most guys go ahead with the date even though the provider used deception to attain the business.

First, as a client, we don't know if there is some 300# gorilla that is going to beat us up if we don't pay the fee. Face it. Some ladies will employ thugs to hold a clients feet to the fire, or they are agency girls with pimps/managers/drivers. Just like the ladies, we really don't know what we are walking into. It is just best to go through the date, and then write a bad review in hopes we can stop a fellow client from making the same mistake we just made.

Second, a lot of time and effort went into setting up the date, and plan B might not be an option that late in the game. So unless the gal is Roseanne Barr, most of us just say WTF and go with it. Again, the bad review in hopes of preventing person from doing it again.

Third, as a gentleman, I am more apt to grin and bear it while chalking it up to a learning experience.

The point of a board like this is to use reviews and comments to "out" liars and deceivers. So bitching and moaning here should be expected and not trivialized.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:21 PM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

^ agreed....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #33
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I get pissed at the thought most providers are all about the money I also get pissed when I read where either a provider or gentleman has been mistreated (IE taking the money and leaving,upselling, leaving an empty or short envelope,)
either party not being respectful
finally not replying to reference requests

just my .02

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
providers only in this business for the money
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #34
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Can someone be an ATF if you've never met?
I have a couple based on their board personas.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Lying & being deceitfulness way out in front by a long shot with both hobbyist & providers!

Interesting observation… if this practice is the one most disliked why is it the most common violation?
It may be the most disliked largely because it IS the most common.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #36
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Providers that post their rates and say no haggling. Then a month or two latter they post that they need a car and will work it off OR need your truck and help them move BUT will trade for services.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #37
true_whatever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Girls that don't reply to PMs and appointment requests. I am not real chatty and I don't send lots of emails, unless the lady is chatty - in which case I'm all for that!

But yeah, non-responsive ladies (like a week without even checking PMs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UVXjrWj_I
true_whatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #38
SelenaAries
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56549
My ECCIE Reviews

Clients that attempt to violate your privacy.... if I don't post some info on my site or in my ads obviously, I don't want it advertised in a review!!
SelenaAries is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #39
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Communication issues are a big problem. Not responding to emails and PMs in a timely manner or, what is worse, not responding at all or responding selectively to some questions or concerns and not others. It is like talking to yourself when the other party ignores you. It takes just seconds to respond appropriately. I think some providers and probably clients as well have never learned proper communication etiquette and come across as just plain rude.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #40
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Communication issues are a big problem. Not responding to emails and PMs in a timely manner or, what is worse, not responding at all or responding selectively to some questions or concerns and not others. It is like talking to yourself when the other party ignores you. It takes just seconds to respond appropriately. I think some providers and probably clients as well have never learned proper communication etiquette and come across as just plain rude.
+1. I can't stand inconsistent communication. I can live with providers who don't reply at all-- that's part of the game. However, when a conversation gets started, don't just stop communicating. Also, while we are on this topic, if I ask questions (which I am probably famous for), please have the courtesy to acknowledge all of my questions and not reply to selective questions. When I write, it is usually in a stream of consciousnesses. If the question is too personal or you are unwilling to give an answer but have the courtesy to acknowledge the question. Just tell me you are uncomfortable giving an answer. I will keep asking the question until I get an answer. If after awhile and I don't get an answer, I will blow you off just like you are blowing off my question. This rarely happens with the quality of ladies here, but it is an issue of mine.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #41
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Your thing that pisses you off correlates with my thing that pisses me off:

Guys who make no bones about openly admitting that they are using providers for sex and cheap thrills with no commitment and yet expect providers to swoon over that arrangement without money being the motivating factor. Sorry but no matter what a hooker tells you money is probably the primary thing that keeps her fucking guys two or three times her age that have little in common with her and that she wouldn't look at twice in the real world...Honestly, if money ISN'T the primary motivation then I'd say the girl needs some time with a psychiatrist because she's acting out personal issues(need for attention, male affirmation, etc.). Sorry, I know that isn't going to win me any brownie points with anyone but I've got a thing for honesty...now if only I could develop that same intense passion for tact I'd be doing better in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
providers only in this business for the money
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:04 PM   #42
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It may be the most disliked largely because it IS the most common.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #43
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Your thing that pisses you off correlates with my thing that pisses me off:

Guys who make no bones about openly admitting that they are using providers for sex and cheap thrills with no commitment and yet expect providers to swoon over that arrangement without money being the motivating factor. Sorry but no matter what a hooker tells you money is probably the primary thing that keeps her fucking guys two or three times her age that have little in common with her and that she wouldn't look at twice in the real world...Honestly, if money ISN'T the primary motivation then I'd say the girl needs some time with a psychiatrist because she's acting out personal issues(need for attention, male affirmation, etc.). Sorry, I know that isn't going to win me any brownie points with anyone but I've got a thing for honesty...now if only I could develop that same intense passion for tact I'd be doing better in life.
Well said.... Personally I think what you just said was tactful...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #44
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't stand when a guy calls and say's how much is your hour?
Dam that pisses me off!! Especially when it is real close to my phone number within inches above. In my ad....
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #45
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
I've got absolutely no problem with what you posted. I have no misconception of what this arrangement really is, but at the same time through the cooperation of both parties it can still be a fairly pleasant experience. I'm only 46, and I try to limit my encounters to ladies 20 years or less younger. Would these ladies look at me twice in RL? I doubt it. But I have something they want, and they have something I want. For an hour or two, we can overlook our petty differences.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women