Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162815
Yssup Rider60502
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48498
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41923
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36312
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #31
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
I was wondering about that too...LMAO..glad someone else pointed that out...did something happen? should we start another thread?
Fuck it! Let's start our own conversation, Amber. The 1st words in this thread are TxGator, so it's about me and I am therefore entitled to hijack for any personal purpose. RULE #135(c)(1). Trust me!

What's up, Amber? Long time. Too long. How are the rat and the chihuahua?
Ready to see if we can get (almost) kicked out of a SC again? Those were the days....
Old 01-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Fuck it! Let's start our own conversation, Amber. The 1st words in this thread are TxGator, so it's about me and I am therefore entitled to hijack for any personal purpose. RULE #135(c)(1). Trust me!

Ready to see if we can get (almost) kicked out of a SC again? Those were the days....
There you go with yer Mutherfucking cock blocking again.
This thread was specifically about Carkiddo's mancrush on the lynchmob.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:38 PM   #33
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
There you go with yer Mutherfucking cock blocking again.
This thread was specifically about Carkiddo's mancrush on the lynchmob.

Get it straight!

Raphael gets to say who is and who is NOT in the lynchmob at any given time. It's HIS domain. Same is true of the guttersnipes.

carkido only gets to list objects of his obsession at any given time. Apparently, you and DH have fallen out of grace (attributable in no small part to Wakeup's cock and WW's cockblocking - but I digress).

At least you got the mancrush part right. But get with the fuckin' program, Tomcat - division of responsibility is paramount round these here parts.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

The only responsibility I know anything about is receiving blow jobs from hotties wishing to do business with the Favor Bank.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #35
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Don't be trying to kiss me on the mouth after you suck my dick.......I'm just saying.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #36
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
You do know that's the gay keyboard, don't you?
Worse that that........ It's a Gay/ Disco keyboard!
"Boom chica wow wow"
Old 01-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #37
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

LMAO...crap you are going to get me introuble....YES!!! Lets go and try and get kicked out of another SC...I'm down....I'll start some shit with a stripper (lol).......I'm good...just chillin on webcam today..,,,How are you?,,, ratina was left in the dungeon tied up, I never saw her again...you might want to ask rat-boy-jam

The chihuahua finally busted out of the closet and proclaimed his homosexuality. At first I was a little shocked, but after the initial shock, I came to terms with it and now I accept my little gay boy with loving arms. I really dont approve of his boyfriend a bulldog/shitsu mix..(yea a bull-shit dog)...but as long as my little man is happy and getting his then I dont judge. His first nut ever was all over his boyfriends back...I couldnt have been more proud....brought a tear to my eye...I LOVE MY GAY CHIHUAHUA!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg papigettingit.jpg (63.4 KB, 189 views)
Old 01-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
His first nut ever was all over his boyfriends back...I couldnt have been more proud....brought a tear to my eye...I LOVE MY GAY CHIHUAHUA!!!!
DH? Something to say right now? I know you can't pass this one up...
Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
DH? Something to say right now? I know you can't pass this one up...
Well fuck me down and call me stupid.....that explains much of the little fuckers behaviour during the session that became the greatest review ever written.......GSO3 will straighten that little bitch right up.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I dont judge. His first nut ever was all over his boyfriends back...
Also probably true of the original poster.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #41
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Where is the OP, anyway? My guess is paging through the thesaurus, looking for some fresh ammo.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:09 PM   #42
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomidis View Post
Where is the OP, anyway? My guess is paging through the thesaurus, looking for some fresh ammo.
Even the Fearsome Foursome of (F)lynchmob Fame (WU,WW,dh,BM), on their best day(s), wouldn't place carkido & thesaurus within a single post, sentence, paragraph, or thought process.

CONGRATS, Diomidis! Post of the year!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #43
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And yes, I am proud of my car. Bought it from Ansley, and it's a chick magnet supreme. You ought to test drive one.

Sure it's a chick magnet for you. Have noticed the girls you pick up are really young. They've never seen anything like that old ugly car. Start bragging when you are able to get a woman over the age of 25 to ride in it.lol

Oooops you might not want an older woman in there.Hey you keep doing your thang.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #44
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Start bragging when you are able to get a woman over the age of 25 to ride in it.lol
He's a "Dirty Old Fucker"!! What makes you think he wants a girl over 23 in there?!?!..... much less over 25......

All I'm saying is someone has some serious game being in a ride like that, Looking like TG does, and STILL picking up the college co-eds like he does......... Oh! And the Photoshop king to boot!

JaD
Old 01-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #45
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Well well look how many lil trash fish I caught in my net and one lil guppy(txgator)
mostly saltwater catfish which aren't good for much but throwing back in the water.

Wakeup what a tough guy takes on a provider get's her banned by enlisting the help of BDS to post that BS that drew out Brooke into getting banned... nice move there bigshot.
WOW!!! then he put's the details of it in his sig line and get's away with it after he harrrassed Brooke.
I guess he's right he did pay extra for the right to do what ever he want's and I see now how Txgator get's his way around here by bringing treats.
I understand also it's like someone once said on ASPD this a provider board not a democracy it's not fair and that's the way it is if you have friends in the right places or more to the point if you bought them... then it's okay right?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women