Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60277
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41333
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #31
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica_mistress View Post
Lady J & Lady G thanks

Guys thank you also.

Mr. D I hear you loud & clear. I try not to have things in my background like the toilet {yuck}, trash etc. I didn't know you can take any picture & look smaller. I thought it was like TV it adds 10lbs. The only trick I have is place the mirror on the floor & take the picture.

I truly thought cell pics show the real me with make-up of course. My marks etc.

Thinking!

cell phone cameras can distort you, the perspective can be off. Try this, get a mirror, prop your camera up on something sturdy so it does not move, use the count down timer on 10 seconds and take the photo without holding the camera and see if you like it....self photos can be fun and you can get really creative but it's a lot more fun when you put the camera down and use the count down timer...it takes practice but you will have fun...and it looks better than you holding the phone with every frame
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #32
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Try to have both types of pictures. But please go easy on the photoshop.
er48665 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #33
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

The only thing I have done to my pictures is crop them to make them smaller. As it has been said, I want to be the same vision when I meet my gentleman in person as I am in the picture that caught his attention in the first place.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #34
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Not a real fan of cell phone pics especially the bathroom mirror shots. A decent camera is not that expensive and will give better quality.
Professional pics are great given they are genuine to really capture your essence.
I never could understand why some providers have their pics touch up so much that she doesn't look natural which is a huge turn off.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:01 AM   #35
Hollywood101
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141317
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is something I've been torn about as well. I would love to have professional pics done but there are two things I'm afraid will happen A.) It will be too made up and thus not show the real me or B.) it will over accentuate my flaws. I have certain areas on my body I'm not super happy about and don't necessarily want to go around highlighting them but I don't want to overly hide them either. The last thing I want is to false advertise myself. Just been sort of stuck on what to do. It seems like D knows his stuff though and I like what was said about understanding the providers needs for quality photos without over doing it. I just might have to book a session when you're in SA.
Hollywood101 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #36
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

the duck face
thats the key to increased profits
bring on the duck face
i turn to mush
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #37
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood101 View Post
This is something I've been torn about as well. I would love to have professional pics done but there are two things I'm afraid will happen A.) It will be too made up and thus not show the real me or B.) it will over accentuate my flaws. I have certain areas on my body I'm not super happy about and don't necessarily want to go around highlighting them but I don't want to overly hide them either. The last thing I want is to false advertise myself. Just been sort of stuck on what to do. It seems like D knows his stuff though and I like what was said about understanding the providers needs for quality photos without over doing it. I just might have to book a session when you're in SA.
Feel free to pm me and we can go over your concerns and if you want to shoot I will be there in 2 weeks
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #38
ponyboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Of course a professional photographer is going to tell you that pro pics is the way to go. They are marketing themselves to yall.

Me personal keep it simple no pro pics. Like its been said too much touch up to my liking. We all have blemishes and flaws that's what makes us who we are. If a lady has mommy marks why in the hell cover it up with anything? I get the tattoos thing for being discreet and stuff but once you cover up your flaws you are not being true to your customer. Im just saying.
ponyboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #39
CharoletteRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 186983

This has been a very informative thread for a new companion. Thank you! Right now I only have regular pictures but maybe a professional photoshoot will be a good investment down the road. My main focus at the moment is establishing myself and gaining reviews though. Who knew pictures were so important as well.

Sincerely,
Char
CharoletteRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #40
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

The pro photographers all said a mix just like everyone else and they also said don't go crazy with editing. I have seen crazy edits on cell phone photos by some providers on their showcases and those are their personal nonpro photos. The issue is keep it real, pro or not, keep it real.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #41
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharoletteRose View Post
This has been a very informative thread for a new companion. Thank you! Right now I only have regular pictures but maybe a professional photoshoot will be a good investment down the road. My main focus at the moment is establishing myself and gaining reviews though. Who knew pictures were so important as well.

Sincerely,
Char
Pictures are extremely important. Great photos can help build you up and bad photos will land you in one of the many threads here that make fun of them and will also hurt your business. However you do them have fun but take them serious because many of the guys who say they don't care will be the first ones to post your bad pics in one of those threads for a good laugh.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #42
CharoletteRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 186983
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Pictures are extremely important. Great photos can help build you up and bad photos will land you in one of the many threads here that make fun of them and will also hurt your business. However you do them have fun but take them serious because many of the guys who say they don't care will be the first ones to post your bad pics in one of those threads for a good laugh.
Thank you Poppy, for the heads up and inside info.

Sincerely,
Char
CharoletteRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #43
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

One time I threw an ad up that said Come Take My Pics . DID VERY WELL. Or have a few (favorite clients) take some out of 25 to 50 pics you might find 1 or 2 you like... its fun you get to do something new with a regular Just use your camera you have control of the pics
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #44
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Have both kinds in your Showcase/Ads.
You'll never look any worse with cell phone pics and you'll never look better than your professional pics.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #45
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I do not like professional pictures..they can be doctored....
pickupkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women