Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Step 1: Ask her if she even wants reviews.
She posts here, she gets a review...end of story...

Quote:
A: Exact location (I hate to break it to you but most providers have someone in their life they would rather not know where they are.)
If you don't want it reported, stop working out of your house...

Quote:
B. Specific acts.
If you don't want it reported, don't do it...

Quote:
C. Phone number: Be sure the number you post is something she has out there for everyone.
If you don't want it reported, stop giving out private numbers...

How is any of this the reviewer's problem?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:02 AM   #32
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I am opposed to the concept of a provider telling us how to write a review.
Clearly this,

End Of Story
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:06 AM   #33
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Wakeup I think you need to wake up.

It's a damn good thing I don't use this board for work. Y'all are some mother Fers now.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:38 AM   #34
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with most points.

Everyone basically knows I do not do any type of dominatrix work. Let's say someone pissed me off enough to talk me into beating the shit out of him for an extra $$. Even though I asked him NOT to do a review, and even though I DON'T post ads here. (I think I posted one about six or seven months ago) he came on here and posted something like "TNT DOMINATED ME INTO SUBMISSION".

I WOULD BE TOTALLY MORTIFIED.

I have had it posted everywhere that I don't do that shit for ages now.
I won't do that shit. Don't even bother asking me for it. I refer out for that kind of stuff!

I would lose my fucking mind dealing with all the -pardon me - pussies that would be begging me to dominate them for the next two years because of that ONE FUCKING REVIEW.

If it's not something I typically have on my menu, and I made an exception for you, please ask if it's ok to review it.
PLEASE. Otherwise - you are just being a total fucking asshole and the beating you begged me for will be nothing to what I will actually be working on doing to you after that fucking review.
See what kind of "fun" you get to have after having that kind of courtesy towards me. Just saying.
Guys complain about us being rude to them...yet this kind of shit happens and they wonder why we have our guard up.

I think that is the jist of that part of her post.

The location and phone number stuff is just common sense.

I got rid of my work number after stalkers were calling me from it on the regular. After I've screened well (and I only see those who have at least TWO provider references...I don't see noobs anyways), I let them know I only have one number...but we don't always use it. Mostly it is email communication. Works great for me.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #35
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Going to try to answer this in red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
She posts here, she gets a review...end of story...The rules are if she posts an ad, she cannot have a no review policy. I am not sure how many ladies posts here, do not post ads, and have a no review policy. However, I tend to agree with this premise. Also, recognize that the review rules state that even with a no review policy, if the review is negative or has some warnings of danger, then the review is not removed.

If you don't want it reported, stop working out of your house...Sorry, but you don't tell providers where & how to work. A lot of ladies work out of their house (I have probably seen a dozen or so in my years) I am not going to debate the pros & cons here. In any event, whether they work out of a house, a rental, a hotel, an office, or whatever, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think on this. The rule on not putting exact locations is there for everyone's security. You decide to blast a provider for whatever reason and give an exact address. Next guy comes along to visit her, does not know because of you LE has staked out the location, and gets busted along with the provider. How would you like to be the guy who get's busted?

If you don't want it reported, don't do it...See my example below.

If you don't want it reported, stop giving out private numbers...Private numbers are used to keep the stalkers and the time wasters at bay. A lot of ladies do not publish their number. Other ladies have a published number and then a more private number for their regulars. In any event, this is part of the security & privacy they offer to me, the client. If you can't respect that, then you need to stick with the gals who don't care about those things.

How is any of this the reviewer's problem? Pretty simple. Does he want to see this lady again? Does he want to visit her next at Lew Sterrett? Is he providing bail money? Does he want other ladies he tries to visit to look at his exploits, realize he is a risk, and decline to see him? Does he want to put his fellow hobbyist at risk for getting busted?
First, I don't think LK is telling any of us how to write a review. The negatives from a session should be reported. But exact locations, private numbers, and activities that are not on the table for most visitors don't need to be reported.

Now, an example. I used to see pretty regularly a certain little Hispanic massage therapist over here in Tarrant County. She was married, had one kid, great nips, and one of the wettest little spots between her legs during daty. I think I reviewed her services (massage, L1 & L2) on ASPD. Never reviewed her here. Her hubby knew she provided to a certain level, but FS was not on the table, no pun intended. One week, I was aware she had been unable to work, and so she was behind. Needed to make up some money, I had begun carrying a condom to our visits earlier, since something told me she might just be willing. Sure enough, she needed some extra funds, and we negotiated a nice little FS. Massage tables are great for missionairy, you can really pound it hard. I never wrote a review of that session. (still pre-ECCIE days.) Why? Because if I did, I knew it would possible destroy her marriage and that every one of the guys who saw her would show up with condom in hand asking for similar service. That was a YMMV scenario. She may have even asked me to keep quiet about the FS. It was not going to be offered to just anyone, and not at just anytime. (She turned me down a few weeks later for a followup consultation at FS level.)

Had I reported the FS, she would have been harassed, some asshole would have told her about my review, and I would have lost a good outlet for my sessions.

Now, on the flip side, if a gal offers L1, L2, and L3, then in your session she refuses to provide L3, sure, I think that is a reportable issue. But if she offers greek to you and know one else, and you want to get greek again some day, you might want to keep your mouth shut.

EDIT: I think the example that Angie just provided is much more descriptive than my example that I was working on while she posted. And boy would I like to see her provide the second beating to the guy who writes that review..
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #36
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks TC - but I'm afraid so would he - hence it would not be physical...

But I'd do my damnedest to fuck his hobby life up for fucking up mine.

Yeah, I may be a bit spiteful, but really....I just don't like being fucked with for no reason.

Oh, there's plenty times I deserve it...but for no reason, oh, it's on mother fucker.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #37
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i am wondering if she was

so interested in keeping her levels of activities quiet specially from her husband why she would give a stranger info about her marriage and children , offer services when in financial straits that she would not normally offer. i also wonder why if you were so concerned about her well being and discretion would take advantage of a situation to get a service out of her she clearly was not comfortable doing as opposed to perhaps just tipping a little more for her regular services. just a few questions that pop to mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Going to try to answer this in red.

First, I don't think LK is telling any of us how to write a review. The negatives from a session should be reported. But exact locations, private numbers, and activities that are not on the table for most visitors don't need to be reported.

Now, an example. I used to see pretty regularly a certain little Hispanic massage therapist over here in Tarrant County. She was married, had one kid, great nips, and one of the wettest little spots between her legs during daty. I think I reviewed her services (massage, L1 & L2) on ASPD. Never reviewed her here. Her hubby knew she provided to a certain level, but FS was not on the table, no pun intended. One week, I was aware she had been unable to work, and so she was behind. Needed to make up some money, I had begun carrying a condom to our visits earlier, since something told me she might just be willing. Sure enough, she needed some extra funds, and we negotiated a nice little FS. Massage tables are great for missionairy, you can really pound it hard. I never wrote a review of that session. (still pre-ECCIE days.) Why? Because if I did, I knew it would possible destroy her marriage and that every one of the guys who saw her would show up with condom in hand asking for similar service. That was a YMMV scenario. She may have even asked me to keep quiet about the FS. It was not going to be offered to just anyone, and not at just anytime. (She turned me down a few weeks later for a followup consultation at FS level.)

Had I reported the FS, she would have been harassed, some asshole would have told her about my review, and I would have lost a good outlet for my sessions.

Now, on the flip side, if a gal offers L1, L2, and L3, then in your session she refuses to provide L3, sure, I think that is a reportable issue. But if she offers greek to you and know one else, and you want to get greek again some day, you might want to keep your mouth shut.

EDIT: I think the example that Angie just provided is much more descriptive than my example that I was working on while she posted. And boy would I like to see her provide the second beating to the guy who writes that review..
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #38
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

There are a ton of great reviews out there and that is of course is what the lady’s would prefer us to see. The bad ones usual knock their vagina in the dirt because the person writing the review mileage varied greatly (poor fuel economy). This is not to say that there are not some issues the community should know about or a potential client might like to factor in his decision. You can always write a good/great review, the level of maturity needed to write a mediocre review without trashing the provider is an art.
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #39
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

How do you twist "don't post real sensitive info" into "bad reviews need to be posted"?

Where am I? The twilight zone?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #40
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
so interested in keeping her levels of activities quiet specially from her husband why she would give a stranger info about her marriage and children , offer services when in financial straits that she would not normally offer. i also wonder why if you were so concerned about her well being and discretion would take advantage of a situation to get a service out of her she clearly was not comfortable doing as opposed to perhaps just tipping a little more for her regular services. just a few questions that pop to mind
She & I had a pretty good rapport, and quite frankly, I think she really liked my daty skills. She did not appear uncomfortable, and I am sure I am not the first guy she provided FS with. She just preferred to not have it published so all would come calling. As far as info about her marriage & children, it is not unusual to learn those things about a regular you see. By the time of this particular session, I probably had spent 20 hours with this lady. This included mutual massage time as well as time providing oral pleasures to each other. We were more than just john & provider. She knew a lot about me, I about her. I even knew what her husband did for a living: It involved a lot of travel that she would accompany him on at times. She had suggested the possibility of more, not I. She led, I only followed her down that path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinep1 View Post
There are a ton of great reviews out there and that is of course is what the lady’s would prefer us to see. The bad ones usual knock their vagina in the dirt because the person writing the review mileage varied greatly (poor fuel economy). This is not to say that there are not some issues the community should know about or a potential client might like to factor in his decision. You can always write a good/great review, the level of maturity needed to write a mediocre review without trashing the provider is an art.
I think that is the key. Like many of the posters here, I have learned that some reviews are just too glowing to believe. Been burned to many times. There is one banned provider here who still gets glowing reviews. Been there & done that. I think my review of her was pretty dead on. Probably fairly positive, but I pointed out the lack of mileage on my part. Figured it was just me not clicking with her.

The ability to read reviews and decide how much is mileage, how much is BS, and how much you trust the reviewer is the key to good research.

None of that affects the OP's original premise: Don't put things in the review that raise the risks to the provider. Now, LK was focused on the provider's safety and security. And from the ladies' point of view that is paramount. I understand that.

I want you all to look at this from a bigger perspective. Global almost. Anything that puts a provider at a higher risk puts your ass at a higher risks. If key data is let out that leads LE, or a pissed off spouse, or a PI hired by a pissed off spouse, to be able to track down an incall, guess what? Every damn jackass here is at a higher risk. Maybe the reviewer is safe and sound in his home, smiling with glee that he ruined a provider's business plan, her marketing model is down the tubes. But the next guy to see her may be the one that gets popped by LE or a pissed off spouse. How is that good for any of us?

And everytime any stories of the escapades here make the 10 PM news, the risks that LE feels a need to clamp down on some facet of the hobby to get their few minutes of fame on the news too, everytime a SO understands our little hobbyworld a bit better, we all suffer.

OK, I get it that most of you guys don't give a rat's ass about the gals you fuck. Think about your fellow hobbyist and please,

Do you have my back?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #41
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all....I want to say KUDDOS to you KAYLA!
You are beautiful, articulate and amazingly confident. I love you!

I was having this same conversation with two very good providers and friends just two days ago. One of them was frustrated because (special) services and time spent in a session was revealed in a review.

Now, one thing the guys may not understand is how many disruptive moments this can cause in our lives afterwards.
Weirdos come crawling out from the woodwork if they know we have "given up" bits and pieces of ourselves that is not advertised

Listen, we would not normally do this for a first or second time client....or EVER give up for those we do not have a special connection. YMMV is an extremely important statement here.
We are required to take a stance and defend ourselves when put in this position.

It's lovely...that you guys want to beat your chest.
BUT PLEASE......consider what you are posting.

No doubt, we understand the hobbyist needs to know what to expect. No doubt, he is the party that is paying the bill. HOWEVER, we ALSO give up an enormous amount of ourselves, and have the right to be selective to whom we give it.
If it is a service we advertise, then politely state so in the review. Your recomendation, description of the lady and that you were pleased with her service should be enough. EVERY CLIENT IS DIFFERENT. Especially to us GFE girls. We treat each client as an individual and the interaction will definitely be different.

As all things in life, variables do apply.
But once again, consider how you are exposing the LADY before you begin to beat your chest.

Love to all!

Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #42
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
It sounds like you are just being a douche.

Believe it or not - some of us become friendly with our clients.

Even Lazurus has a better handle on his dickishness than you do.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #43
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Said it before, and I'll say it again...

The lack of common sense exhibited by many hobbyists is simply amazing. (And quite candidly, frightening.) If you don't believe it, read through some of the replied to the OP's opening and subsequent comments.

Expecting common sense to prevail around here is like trying to cross the LBJ on foot at rush hour, with your eyes closed, and hoping for a positive outcome.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #44
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Tony P - you are right on it. YEP....the LBJ scenario is so true!
I miss my ASPD guys. They always came to our rescue! FUBAR and PT....where are you??

WAKEUP - you suck. I feel bad for you. I guess you are on a different level than some providers. So be it. THERE ARE MANY LEVELS of folks on this board. You just revealed you are mucking with the homeless dogs.

There is no reason that "Respect" cannot be practiced on this board.
As always....it's a common sense thing....and maturity thing.

Hugs....
Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #45
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Tony,

Common sense cannot be pruchased with cents (or $$) so it is not found very often anymore. (OK, when I was a kid, we had a play typewriter and I know it had the symbol for cents on it, just realized it is not on the standard qwerty keyboard. And I am to damn lazy to find the ASCII characters.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
It sounds like you are just being a douche.

Believe it or not - some of us become friendly with our clients.

Even Lazurus has a better handle on his dickishness than you do.
Can't attest for LL, though he has posted some nice things lately.

But yes, we do get friendly with our regulars. Regular clients and regular providers make for a safer environment unless stalking creeps into the mix. By having a regular, you know each other, screening is done. Even if the guy is a douche on the boards, you know how he behaves BCD. Both of you know the other is not LE. The guy knows your incall, and knows how to dress & properly act in approaching the door. Is a magazine or a soda can a good cover story? If outcall to the guys place, similar story for the provider knowing how to approach the door. And you know the security hot buttons. You know not to call or text at inopportune times.

All of this seems simple to me. I really thought that Kayla's post was aimed at new guys who needed to understand this game we play, but obviously she struck a cord with some of you, even well experienced players. If you find these suggestions so hard to follow, please go forth and do as you please. The result of your endeavors to breach all of the security many of us hold so dearly will be less ladies willing to see you, more ladies I add to my DNS list becuase I don't trust their security, more work for the mods (removing too specific locations or unpublished numbers), and higher risks for all of us.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women