Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Lord WTF has a certain ring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
How did WTF's rank get raised so quickly?.
It didn't take me long to elevate once I got my Angel wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednecksatyr View Post
I have been exposed to many accomplished Bull Shitters. I have to admit I have seen a new level here that exceeds all my previous experiences. !!
PJ is to shy to express his warmest thanks...I shall do it for him. In my best Elvis voice," Thank ya, thank ya very much!"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
The way your posts, and your demeanor, trends, you're willing to "read the POV" of someone that agrees with you, or isn't willing to stand up to you. But, if someone dares to stand up to you, and keep hammering you, you indicate a desire to 'silence' them. Typical tactic from the opposition.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #33
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It didn't take me long to elevate once I got my Angel wings!
"Look, Daddy, teacher says that every time someone gets their bell rung, an angel gets his wings."
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default He gets his bell rung more than touring HDH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWrite View Post
"Look, Daddy, teacher says that every time someone gets their bell rung, an angel gets his wings."

I have charles to thank for my wings!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWrite View Post
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #36
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "Me big dog. Me bark loud!"

Click here to view a 28-second video clip of herfacechair engaging in spirited debate.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #37
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally posted by Sa_artman:

Doesn't describe me. Debating online is one of my hobbies, so is typing/writing about things... anything. Has nothing to do with what I've accomplished, nor not accomplished, in life; despite what your ignorance allows you to conclude.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #38
herfacechair
Valued Poster

"Honestly guys, the more you feed the troll the more he's gonna shit blue crap all over this board. Just ignore him and let him move on to his next unfortunate target." -Mazomaniac

I just love the way people on the other side of the argument contradict themselves. If they can't get their own intentions right, no critical thinker, in their right mind, would assign any validity to these clown's statements.

There's a word in the dictionary that describes people who call for others to do things they personally wouldn't do.

Mazomaniac: One thing I never thought I'd see is a troll having his own thread hijacked . . . by just about every single regular in the forum.

If you haven't seen a thread like this, and the way it turned out, then you've either not ben around the Internet that much, or you're simply not paying attention. Hijacking a thread is when you post a topic that brings a thread beyond its intended topic. As you could see from the first post, this thread is intended to contain numerous topics. I even encouraged other people to make posts here, to carry out the intentions I have for this thread.

Despite your attempt to spin this to something that doesn't reflect reality, you guys are doing precisely what I want you guys to do.

Mazomaniac: We talk like family, we fight like family, and

No, you guys don't do things together like family. You guys are no different from the people that I've debated on the other message boards. Family doesn't come anywhere near to what you guys are. You guys are a click of like-minded people, who are used to dominating the "show" on these boards... this click is what you arrogantly label as "the regulars."

But wait! You might say, those you clump together as "the click," have argued against each other!

From debating on all these other message boards, I've found that no real conservative would debate with me on the topics I've debated here. No real conservative would come on here and take swipes at me. Only one has had issue with my sticking to my guns, despite what others have said. But, he quickly put that aside and continued to back me.

The opposition I get here is from those that are used to getting all the attention, and are not used to someone like me continuing to hammer away at them.

This has nothing to do with a close nit group of people doing things together like a family. This has everything to do with insecure, attention deficit, people trying to eliminate someone that they see as a "threat."

Mazomaniac: we piss off the obnoxious new neighbors like family.

This is entertaining to me. Why would I get pissed off over something that makes me laugh? Really? On the other thread, I had the pleasure of watching some people go from their faux academic, college background, persona to being juvenile... all in a span of a few pages. I saw the same thing with regards to one member of the profession, who tried to hold her professional integrity (not taking sides in a debate) to jumping in and taking swipes at me.

I love watching the opposition disintegrate.

In fact, I find myself occasionally laughing at some of the things the opposition has said... whether the opposition said it on the current debate, or on a previous debate.

Many of the things that you guys say, or do, provide me with material I use in the articles that I submit to mainstream websites.
Your responses, and conduct, also provide me with a psychological insight as to what the far left thinks. These are things I could use when writing a fund raising letter for a conservative non-profit organization... Your outlooks on things, your conduct toward conservative outlooks, weaved into a dramatic, emotion raising appeal, would help drive a conservative to donate to the conservative organization I'm writing for.

I could feasibly jump to the other writing market, representing the opposition's views, and write fundraising letters that push the right buttons. Your posts are a treasure trove for fundraising letter writing research.

This is just one of the recent spinoffs that I've had from debating online for years. There are several other reasons as well, that range from entertainment to simply doing the typing version of a "battle drill."

So no, you guys aren't pissing me off. This thread is progressing the way I want it to progress. Several different topics, several different discussions, and several different posts.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #39
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by rednecksatyr

I have been exposed to many accomplished Bull Shitters. I have to admit I have seen a new level here that exceeds all my previous experiences. !!
You said it best:

"Cheee! I guess I am a just a dumb A** Redneck.. What's all the flap about here?" -rednecksatyr

Your name is fitting, thanks for proving to the world what you mean by your username, and the quoted comment.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #40
herfacechair
Valued Poster

From a radical Islamist's mouth:

"Remember brothers its not only about Palestine or Iran or Pakistan.... This is a war on Islam. The only way for us to win this war is to get smarter AND FINALLY UNITE.... FOR HOW LONG WILL ALL OF US BE RULED BY SOVIETS in Central asia, India and China in South and Eastern Asia, By Americans in the MIddle east, By Europe in the North Africa, ? WE SHOULD UNITE, THEN ONLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO RULE THIS WORLD" - LastJihad1

This is a theme that shows up in many of their speeches, including those in Mosques during Friday services.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #41
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Click here to view a 28-second video clip of herfacechair engaging in spirited debate.
And this is the sound of the opposition's, including your, responses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zxDZDJGWY
Old 12-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This just keeps gett'n better 'n better

Quote:
". These are things I could use when writing a fund raising letter for a conservative non-profit organization... .
You lil beggar you!

I shoulda know'd it, you write shit dat scares dem poor soccer moms to death. ''Give me all your $ you John Birch'ers and I'll protect you and yours!''

Hot damn brother, good gig!

Congrats.

I bet you believe you Commander in Chief wasn't born in this country ... hot damn that has to chap a military man like yourself ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #43
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by WTF:
Quote:
Originally by herfacechair

"These are things I could use when writing a fund raising letter for a conservative non-profit organization... *
You lil beggar you!

I shoulda know'd it, you write shit dat scares dem poor soccer moms to death. ''Give me all your $ you John Birch'ers and I'll protect you and yours!''

Hot damn brother, good gig!

Congrats.
There are different niches in the copywriting profession. I don't write for phony causes or services, and I don't write for scams. I only write for legitimate causes, services and organizations. I also don't do ad agency style writing--as your remarks insinuate.

Quote:
Originally by WTF:

I bet you believe you Commander in Chief wasn't born in this country ... hot damn that has to chap a military man like yourself ass!
Then you bet wrong. Piece of advice, never assume things about me, you're guaranteed to be wrong if you do. But again, you come across as someone that continues to fail to engage his brains prior to disengaging his pie hole.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There are different niches in the copywriting profession. I don't write for phony causes or services, and I don't write for scams. I only write for legitimate causes, services and organizations. I also don't do ad agency style writing--as your remarks insinuate.

Asking other for their money is begging no matter how you spin it. Just because you are successful at it don't change that fact. It's no biggie, respectable people ask me for money all the time.

I did not realize our active military could/would do that though. Learn something new evey day...well not every day.
Quote:
Then you bet wrong. Piece of advice, never assume things about me, you're guaranteed to be wrong if you do. But again, you come across as someone that continues to fail to engage his brains prior to disengaging his pie hole.

I think you meant prior to engaging his pie hole. You see had I disengaged my mouth it would not matter if my brain was engaged or not. Or for this exercise , had I engaged my mind there would be no need from the logic you were mistakenly using, to disengage my 'pie hole'.

I'm assuming you are straight btw. You can tell me if I'm wrong, I promise I won't tell nobody.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #45
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This deserves a special ordeal............. so here goes....

Happy Holidays charlestudor2005
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women