Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40771
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You might be right; how is that an excuse, or in any way related, to what Congress and Obama did with regard to repeal of the STOCK Act ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Jon Stewart can find fault in Obama; but the ECCIE Sandbox zombies defend Obama to their dying day...........

And the eccie sandbox zombies overlook their own parties warts to blame Obie. How dumb does that make you?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Jon Stewart can find fault in Obama; but the ECCIE Sandbox zombies defend Obama to their dying day...........
But you only find fault with Obama over this, not Tea Turd Ted Cruz? That was my point that JL seemed to ignore. Do you give all the Tea Tards in Congress a pass? It seems so. It seems to me that eveybody has blood on their hands on this one. But you only point out Obama. Then you act as if I'm defending the SOB when in fact all I have tried to do is get you to understand how your precious Tea congressmen voted. What about you JL, after pointing out that all congressmen voted for this, are you just going to blame Obama and give these tea fuckers a pass?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Not at all; I was the one who posted the criticism of Congress;

I agreed with BL when he said;

"Whirlaway while you may hate to see the Democrats give away money. I hate to see the Republicans pass laws that allow Wall Street and large corporations get away with robbery. Plus pass laws exempting themselves from insider trading laws so they can profit. Did you know that members of Congress as a group have the highest rate of return on their investments easily out distancing any other investment group."

and I agreed when BL said this:

"The leaders of BOTH parties are as big a players in it as anyone and don't think the Tea Party is not doing the same thing. As soon as they got elected the first thing they did was hold "fund raisers" with the big money lobbies so they could get in on the gravy train."

Stick to facts..........I am no fan of Congress (GOP or Democrats)......
Old 04-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You seem to be a fan of the Tea Party congressional delegation...

Quote:
[/I]

Stick to facts..........I am no fan of Congress (GOP or Democrats)......
Well I am sticking to facts, the facts are that the TeaParty side of congress voted for the exact same fucking that Obama did not veto. That is an important fact that you seem to be glossing over. What does the Tea Party darling Ted Cruz say about this matter? Can you shine the light on him in this regard instead of just Obama...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Yep; and I agreed that that was unacceptable.................. waiting to hear from the Obama zombies on their critique of Obama's repeal of the STOCK Act.....

Let's be real here; Obama could have mustered the necessary Democratic votes against this; did he even try?

Nope !
Old 04-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yep; and I agreed that that was unacceptable.................. waiting to hear from the Obama zombies on their critique of Obama's repeal of the STOCK Act.....
Nobody has defended it as you claim, in fact doing a search it seems both sides think this is bs. I sure do. No more money from me to the DNC until this is fixed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again, you have your facts wrong; I never claimed they defend him; I have claimed they refused to critique his performance ...two completely different positions..

I have repeatedly condemned Congress, Bush, and others; but the Obamazombies have their heads so far up Obama's ass, they can't even give Obama the raspberries over the obvious..........not this, not Pigford..........
Old 04-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #39
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Well, it appears that nobody linked to so far actually got it right. The bill which passed MODIFIED the disclosure sections in the bill, it DID NOT repeal them. As the WSJ points out http://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcompliance/2013/04/15/obama-signs-stock-act-rollback-into-law/ the law only 'rolls back disclosure requirements on Congressional staffers and low-level executive branch officials'

WSJ’s Washington Wire reported Friday under the legislation, only the president, vice president, members and candidates for Congress and most Senate-confirmed presidential appointees would have to submit their stock trades to a searchable online database.

Congressional and executive-branch staff would still be required to report their stock trades publicly but people seeking the information would have to request it in person, WashWire noted.

Must be the WSJ is the only publication that read both the original law,
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c1129cTzf1::
and the new law modifying it
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/113-s716/text.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Again, you have your facts wrong; I never claimed they defend him; I have claimed they refused to critique his performance ...two completely different positions..

I have repeatedly condemned Congress, Bush, and others; but the Obamazombies have their heads so far up Obama's ass, they can't even give Obama the raspberries over the obvious..........not this, not Pigford..........
But you never come out and whip on the so called Tea Tards such as Ted Cruz. Why would you favorite be for this? You go after Obama and congress...never the Tea section of congress. You go after people for NOT posting in this thread, yet you yourself will not bash the Tea Party people in Congress directly.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'll bash any of them who voted for this, and the President who signed it. And that includes Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, or anyone else. This is ridiculous, and invites and legalizes corruption. Like we lack corruption in Washington, anyway.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:17 PM   #42
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

The new law simply excludes STAFF members, not the President, Vice President, Senators, Congressman, or most Senate-confrmed presidential appointees. The aforementioned still have to post their stock trades online. The staffers still have to file, just not online.

http://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcomplian...back-into-law/
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:25 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

so I guess that means Whirlytard, Whiny and the boys are overreacting again?

Big shock
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:26 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

so I guess that means Whirlytard, Whiny and the boys are overreacting again?

Big shock
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't understand why it is ok for anyone in a position to obtain non-public information should be allowed to profit on that information in the market.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women