Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2018, 03:19 AM   #31
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

TO EVERYONE ELSE ... I apologize...i dont usually like to go that particular route... But i felt something needed to be said..have a great weekend to all and to all a goodnight..
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:27 AM   #32
MASTODON
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJailaRose View Post
Hopefully now ladies will realize we are in high demand again and raise their rates and stop being so cheap ����♀️
lol, yes raise your rates when new people won't know you exist and customers that do are being hit up by every provider they know competing since new people won't know they exist either. Not trying to be a dick but if advertising were to disappear the customers get scare, not the providers.
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:31 AM   #33
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

#shes not even verified yet lmao

Old 04-07-2018, 03:35 AM   #34
MASTODON
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo View Post
And wtf you tripping on us providers who are gfe or pse for what you think your better than somebody... Check the review board ......hmmm i dont see you .. You know why cus men like girls with i.o.p. and gfe at minimum..
And how does that latex taste in your mouth does it linger throughout the session??? I mean if they want a dick sucjed througg a condom they can do that at st.james for alot cheaper than what your asking for... So yes raise your rates hun please show us G.F.E AND P.S.E PROVIDERS with true I.O.P HOW ITS DONE CUS FROM OVER HERE EVEN YOUR BASIC DESCRIPTION ARE LACKING COMPARED TO ME AND THE GIRLS I KNOW ...

GTFOH
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:37 AM   #35
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I cant see why rates would go up when its harder to find sales. I think she only thinks guys from bp would try and move over to eccie and not the chicks. You're in for a world of hurt if them hoes show up with them rock bottom prices. They are almost all non gfe too.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:52 AM   #36
humbleshyguy
Gaining Momentum

Rates only go up for those that can command higher rates. The UTR mom with rent due who would take care of you for hours with all the GFE you can handle, then would make you lunch before she has to get the kids from school isn't raising her rates anytime soon. I even found that the UTR college students I've encountered here and there tend to take less if they know they have a sure thing (maybe that's just me.)

Providers are not drying up; desperation will lead more people to take less and give more to get it. And there are too many desperate providers both public and UTR for the rates to go up for everyone.
humbleshyguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:53 AM   #37
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and just so you know we are the same age you talk about tuition being paid i already have my associates in applied science and am a liscensed tattoo artist.. I finished all that by 22 your a little behind sweetheart..i dont need eccie i do this because i genuinly love what i provide a gfe experience but my REVIEWS AND REVIEWERS WILL TELL YOU THAT HUN... IM SORRY BUT IM NOT YOU WALK AROUND WITH A HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE... fafsa applications are due sweety ( i didnt need i got a full ride)
Old 04-07-2018, 04:15 AM   #38
Barbershoop
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Sad.. first eccie gets rid of the under 21 providers forcing them to either be on the streets or back page. Now backpage is gone. all that’s left IS the streets. Or to be thrown out with nowhere to go. Did anyone think of this!?
Barbershoop is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:20 AM   #39
threshold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Thresh..comeon bro play nice...everyones beautiful in their own way...

Your right baby girl....... I Should have said, "easier to point out the UGLY ATTITUDE ugly girls.........."lol..

I'll make sure non of my fellow mongers ever goes to see JailaRose........

Quote:
And wtf you tripping on us providers who are gfe or pse for what you think your better than somebody... Check the review board ......hmmm i dont see you .. You know why cus men like girls with i.o.p. and gfe at minimum..
And how does that latex taste in your mouth does it linger throughout the session??? I mean if they want a dick sucjed througg a condom they can do that at st.james for alot cheaper than what your asking for... So yes raise your rates hun please show us G.F.E AND P.S.E PROVIDERS with true I.O.P HOW ITS DONE CUS FROM OVER HERE EVEN YOUR BASIC DESCRIPTION ARE LACKING COMPARED TO ME AND THE GIRLS I KNOW ...

GTFOH

Tell her babe..... very well said.......

threshold is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:20 AM   #40
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LAST UPDATE AND IM DONE:

ALL OTHER PROVIDERS no one is better or worse in my opionion from a human being standpoint. And i do apologize i let this newbie piss me off i know better. But im not just taking up for me im doing it for the collective as a whole. What you do is your prerogative and most of us ladies do this to spend more time with our families or this may be the alternative to sitting behind a desk for 12 to 18 bucks an hour some of us truly prefer it no one should act like they are any better when other
Old 04-07-2018, 04:37 AM   #41
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbershoop View Post
Sad.. first eccie gets rid of the under 21 providers forcing them to either be on the streets or back page. Now backpage is gone. all that’s left IS the streets. Or to be thrown out with nowhere to go. Did anyone think of this!?

I believe p4 allows 18 and up but shed have to get refrenced from someone already verified and on the site which with her attitude is unlikely when they see her comment
Old 04-07-2018, 05:12 AM   #42
CandyStoreKid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJailaRose View Post
Hopefully now ladies will realize we are in high demand again and raise their rates and stop being so cheap ����♀️
This sounds like a pimp?? Has anyone checked her for her pimp crown tat?
CandyStoreKid is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 05:40 AM   #43
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Roflmao
Old 04-07-2018, 06:16 AM   #44
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #45
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
...best advice I can give is to not tip your hand.
Jaila,

This is what I mean by not tipping your hand.

For the record, I watch a monger on Twitter make the same comment saying from his perspective, "prices will be going down." What I witnessed next was nothing short of piranhas going after flesh. The providers came from coast to coast testing him a new butthole.
Agent220 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women