Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2022, 11:24 PM   #31
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

yup the Uyghur situation is a clear war crime as well. senior leaders should be indicted in the Hague. people might laugh at that, but accountability has to start somewhere. the indicted perps will need to start looking over their shoulders when they're waiting for a flight at any international airport.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:48 AM   #32
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
I think we should send 2 carrier battle groups through the Taiwan Strait, pronto. Thoughts?

and p.s.: i'm happy to relieve any fatigued troops in the mission, unlike trump, who sacrifices nothing for his country. those darn pesky achilles bone spurs tho..

he has trouble reading a script: "i am shocked about the heinous jan. 6 insurrection. ish.."

as to the presidential library, since trump reads at the 6th grade level, he says that we will be getting only 6th grade teachers, if we're lucky, as curators. so there's that. and plus, he needs a place to cover up his fuckery..

#affirmativeactionforsorrylose rtrump..
#takeamulligananddisappearsir. .
"liarinchief": plead guilty to treason and that will be that, hopefully..
Lincks?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 02:19 AM   #33
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

I would go with cruise missile subs. Carriers are too easy to sink. Land based radar can target the amphibious ships carrying troops, munitions, armour, etc.
China has a bunch of those hyper velocity missiles. We can park our aircraft on Taiwan.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 03:57 AM   #34
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
I would go with cruise missile subs. Carriers are too easy to sink. Land based radar can target the amphibious ships carrying troops, munitions, armour, etc.
China has a bunch of those hyper velocity missiles. We can park our aircraft on Taiwan.
maybe better strategy wise, but does china really want to fire on one of 2 carrier battle groups in the taiwan strait? i say no, because they have no chance 1 on 1 in a full war with the u.s. (right now, at least), never mind nato. firing at a u.s. carrier in international waters, they know as well as us, is a declaration of war on the u.s. (plus our allies are way badder than china's feudal states in africa etc.)

and this latest news, after biden said point blank that we would defend taiwan-a smart move-if it was attacked. i'm lol @china and their silly diplomatic protests. like, we give exactly zero fucks, china, all total. go cry at the u.n. if it makes you feel better..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-lod...073752318.html

historical footnote: in 96, Clinton sailed 2 carrier battle groups through the taiwan strait. spare me the lecture on this is china 2.0. they still have no chance in a 1-on-1, and they know that.

i liked the recent FON op by a pair of cruisers backed up by a nearby carrier strike force. better than the single destroyer of previous transits, and more of a fuck you, china..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 04:38 PM   #35
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
maybe better strategy wise, but does china really want to fire on one of 2 carrier battle groups in the taiwan strait? i say no, because they have no chance 1 on 1 in a full war with the u.s. (right now, at least), never mind nato. firing at a u.s. carrier in international waters, they know as well as us, is a declaration of war on the u.s. (plus our allies are way badder than china's feudal states in africa etc.)

and this latest news, after biden said point blank that we would defend taiwan-a smart move-if it was attacked. i'm lol @china and their silly diplomatic protests. like, we give exactly zero fucks, china, all total. go cry at the u.n. if it makes you feel better..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-lod...073752318.html

historical footnote: in 96, Clinton sailed 2 carrier battle groups through the taiwan strait. spare me the lecture on this is china 2.0. they still have no chance in a 1-on-1, and they know that.

i liked the recent FON op by a pair of cruisers backed up by a nearby carrier strike force. better than the single destroyer of previous transits, and more of a fuck you, china..
You're probably right but it would be a bitch to find out they say fuck it. We have a lot on our plate right now. They might see this as a now or never type chance. 10000 people on 2 carriers They can lose 10000000 nobodies and not give a shit.
JMO
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:23 AM   #36
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default big breakthrough

end of policy of "strategic ambiguity." beginning of new era of "we will defend taiwan, come what may."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...-dead-00057658

next breakthrough needs to be: "in light of china's recent provocative actions towards taiwan, we hereby permanently rescind and reject the one-china policy" in favor of the "taiwan free sovereignty" policy.

furthermore, transits of chinese ships, planes, or missiles beyond the median line need to be redefined as "unambigous declarations of war on taiwan and its western allies," going forward, and will be met with "all appropriate military force."

the fact that china has a zillion bodies they can throw at us is of no consequence. that was fine for the trench warfare of WW I, but is utterly useless for a conflict in 2022.

i volunteer myself if additional personnel are needed to support the new policy.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 11:40 PM   #37
pxmcc
Valued Poster

the zumwalt is headed to asia. coincidence? naw..

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/26/asia/...-ml/index.html
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 01:36 AM   #38
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default Zumwalt has arrived in Asia

The stealth destroyer Zumwalt-the biggest destroyer in our fleet-has docked in Japan. shit fixin to get real, maybe..

https://eurasiantimes.com/us-navys-s...ssiles-is-now/

it's considered to be lightly armed for now, but will be first platform on which hypersonic missiles will be installed, if everything goes according to plan. (the u.s. is playing a bit of catch up on hypersonic missiles.)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 12:09 AM   #39
pxmcc
Valued Poster

now this is some good shit. Taiwan the porcupine..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-aims-tu...185537262.html

want some yummy porcupine, little kitty? come n get it..

https://www.google.com/search?q=porc...FACDPDRqg,st:0

umm ya, just no..

https://www.google.com/search?q=porc...Dq5qNWtmg,st:0

i felt sorry for this poor grizzly bear. it was shorter than an early mike tyson fight..
https://www.google.com/search?q=porc...ldKS20iEI,st:0
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 12:25 AM   #40
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default 2 problems and 1 solution for both..

So China has passed us up on the number of ships in its navy-subs included in that count-and because of this, some argue that China would win in one on one navy vs. navy.

i don't believe this for a second. but.. who between the U.S. and China could pump out more replacement ships after a brutal 1st round of naval warfare? (Btw, U.S. wins round 1.) Well, here we have a problem. U.S. industrial capacity has been offshored to, you guessed it, China.

So for round 2 and beyond, Chinese industrial capability trounces the U.S. And that's how we get fucked. (We won WWII because of our industrial capabilities. After half our fleet got sunk at Pearl Harbor, we converted all of our civilian manufacturing capabilities to a wartime footing. The longer that war lasted, the less chance that Germany and Japan could beat us and our allies.)

So us offshoring to China all of our industrial production means that for round 2 and beyond, in a 1-on-1 U.S. Navy vs the PLN, we're fucked.

At the southern border, we have all these desperate people trying to come to America. Instead of spending zillions trying to keep them out, lets bring them in, but with a catch: we only want people who are willing and able to compete with Chinese workers by accepting wages slightly below Chinese factory workers' wages. Anyone who is unwilling or unable to accept those terms should, by executive order, get shipped to their home countries with a chip or ankle bracelet or some other means of future identification so they can't just sneak back across the border without being easily spotted and tracked down and subject to enhanced demotivating "interviews" and maybe some required labor to earn the right to expulsion to their motherland, although i am 100% against torture.

Once we have this labor pool in place, next we need to incentivize the entrepeneurs who are willing to make American manufacturing great again. Once our industrial production surpasses China's, then we can feel justifiably confident that we can go toe to toe with China and come out on top, even if it ends up being a 15 rounder.

This is sort of like a first draft in how we can reverse our slide as the world's greatest superpower vis-a-vis China. On the current trajectory, we will end up number two with the only question being when the Chinese surpass us, not whether or not they will do so.

I know this proposal isn't perfect, but what do we need to do to tweak this nub of an idea into an operationally-workable plan that kills 2 troublesome birds with one stone?

Btw, anyone who thinks China won't pass us up on the current trajectory, please explain why you think that's the case, given GDP percent increases and manufacturing output year after year in China versus the U.S.

What we have now at the southern border is a clusterfuck of way too many lemons. My thought is instead of bitching about that, lets make some hard lemonade out of it. Any thoughts or suggestions?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:27 AM   #41
pxmcc
Valued Poster

i think Speaker McCarthy should visit Taiwan followed by an immediate transit of the Taiwan Strait by 2 U.S. carrier strike groups, an amphibious assault group, and carrier strike groups and/or ships, planes, and subs from friendly nations, such as the UK, Australia, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, India, and any other volunteer countries, while leaving one U.S. carrier battle group each in the South China Sea and the East China Sea, double dog daring China to either strike first or try to encircle Taiwan. The problem with Pelosi's visit was there was no counterweight to China's mock invasion of Taiwan. That should not happen again, and cannot be allowed to happen again. China, like North Korea, while extremely dangerous, offers more bluster than anything else. They want to take Taiwan by intimidation, not by invasion. Also, the porcupine defense of Taiwan should be strengthened, and the U. S. should make it clear by not only words but deeds that Taiwan will be defended by the U.S. and its allies at all costs. Thoughts?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 11:41 AM   #42
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Seems like you are discussing this with yourself
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 12:11 PM   #43
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

For some discussion, England felt it had to go to the Falkland Islands and get a lot of people killed.

And for what ? There is nothing of interest in the Falkland Islands. National pride.

Such are nation and human relations.

We will never have 1 earth..1 country
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 05:01 AM   #44
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
For some discussion, England felt it had to go to the Falkland Islands and get a lot of people killed.

And for what ? There is nothing of interest in the Falkland Islands. National pride.

Such are nation and human relations.

We will never have 1 earth..1 country
the Falklands was a silly war. defending Taiwan is nothing like the Falklands.

China's big strategy is to pass up the U.S. economically and militarily, and then do whatever the hell they want, aka Nazi Germany circa 1939. The problem is that Germany was no match for the U.S. in industrial capacity once we decided to get off the fence. (That took Pearl Harbor.) But because we have outsourced our manufacturing to China and we run wack trade deficits with China-of course those two facts are intrinsically linked-on the current trajectory, China will pass us up economically, and as a corollary, militarily.

Right now is that interesting point when we can still beat China, but by less and less every year. (They have already passed up our number of ships in our navy.) I say we call their bluff now before it's too late.

What they're doing with all this island building in international waters is establishing new facts on the ground. Who cares about UNCLOS, international law, and the limitation of 12 miles out from established territory being the exclusive economic zone of shoreline powers if China sets up all these forts in the middle of nowhere and claims ownership of Taiwan, all of the South China Sea and all of the East China Sea? (They assert their claims on maps of these territories using something called the 9-dash line.) They harass us when we conduct freedom of navigation ops as their way of saying, this is ours and you are an intruder. We should say, nope, you're in violation of international law and you have 30 days to get all your shit off of these atolls in international waters or we're going to show you why you just made a very bad choice; i.e., call their bluff now before it's too late.

Our doing nothing favors the Chinese strategy. They change the facts on the ground, build up their military until they surpass us, and then they make a freedom of navigation op extraordinarily dangerous, at which time we either walk off with our tale between our legs or risk facing off against a military better than our own. That's a bad spot to be in and should be avoided by acting now.

One more thing. It is imperative for reasons of national security to reshore our manufacturing, which Biden has done a good job on so far. Relying on China is absolute insanity. Plus their products suck, by and large. The Japanese, the Germans, and the U.S. make much better products over all.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:16 PM   #45
Gymrat2017
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I see a lot of opinions in this thread being presented as facts.

Let me tell you what I know , not my opinion.

China’s navy has surpassed the U.S navy in tonnage , and tonnage only.

95% of there navy could not make the trip from china to the Middle East , they have ships not sea faring ships. All we would have to do is park a strike group in the Indian Ocean (we do that already , there’s a strike group in that ocean once every 3 months) and we could cripple China’s imports).

To really put things into perspective Australia could bring China to its knees by doing exactly what I just mentioned above. Australia new this conflict was coming that’s why they are purchasingU.S. made submarines.

China imports the vast majority of there food , since the Ukraine-Russia war . Russia has stopped exporting the grain the rest of the world depended on due to sanctions. China is running out of food and there will be famine soon , experts predict 2-4 years.

China is currently at a population deficit , at first glance this seems like a good thing right ? Less people means less food requirements , Right ? It’s true it would help solve there food issues but over the next 50 years there population will have decreased by 500 million people.

Chinas strength is they have the capacity to produce a massive fighting force and similar to Russia just throw bodies at it , they have an unproven military , unproven military leadership. They as a 21st century nation have not had a modern military conflict meanwhile the U.S has been at war for almost the entire 21st century .

China is forcing the Taiwan issue now while they still have time , in 10 years they won’t have the luxuries they do now.

Last but not least , the U.S is moving away from Chinese manufacturing. We’ve chosen Mexico to be our next China , Mexican workers are already cheaper then Chinese workers and that’s not including the shipping costs. This has already started to happen don’t believe me for your self just take 5 minutes to research.

This is unrelated but Mexico will be the U.S’s next Afghanistan, Mexico is a narco state and we will need our new manufacturing partner to be out from under the cartels to thrive
Successfully.

Everything I just said has been known by the U.S for years now , if you understand how the worlds military’s work and global geopolitics you know china has a finite amount of time left until they are done being able to strong arm the eastern hemisphere.
Gymrat2017 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women