Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41224
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2023, 08:58 PM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

I couldn't care less opps maybe it's I could care less lol

No go hit the rtm...
Nah, you got it right thanks to the logical reasoning lesson I provided in one of my threads, but you continue to be off topic. Don't worry. I'm not gonna hit the RTM over you being off topic like some people would. The topic of this thread is some bizarre rant from an anonymous cult 45 clown on an ar15.com forum. Then the OP added photos of one hotel room in an attempt to villainize all immigrants from countries south of the USA, while simultaneously ignoring the leftist immigrants in Flushing Queens who send our money back to our leftist cold war enemies.

Here's the link:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/...-a/5-2647483/?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 09:06 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
okay.

NYC hotel worker calls out city as migrants 'destroy' rooms, 'disrespect' employees: 'No accountability'

Row NYC worker calls the situation 'total chaos' as migrants refuse to leave free hotel rooms in the city

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyc-ho...accountability

they seem to be quite wasteful of our tax money.

Tons of food tossed daily at migrant hotel in Midtown, workers say

https://abc7ny.com/the-row-migrants-...aste/12690112/

thank you valued poster
"Our tax money?" You pay taxes in New York? According to your article, that's where the money is from. It's not really about the tax money, is it? It's about villainizing the immigrants. Strange that none of you right wing folks seem to care too much about the actual leftist immigrants in Flushing Queens who send our money to our leftist cold war enemy.
Old 05-26-2023, 09:19 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
"Our tax money?" You pay taxes in New York? According to your article, that's where the money is from. It's not really about the tax money, is it? It's about villainizing the immigrants. Strange that none of you right wing folks seem to care too much about the actual leftist immigrants in Flushing Queens who send our money to our leftist cold war enemy.

bahhaaaaa

federal dollars are being doled out. btw the local burden is putting NYC in massive debt. who's ultimately gonna pay for that? we are.

"actual leftist immigrants in Flushing Queens who send our money to our leftist cold war enemy"

i have no idea what you are talking about

how did you like those links, btw?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 09:31 PM   #34
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
bahhaaaaa

federal dollars are being doled out. btw the local burden is putting NYC in massive debt. who's ultimately gonna pay for that? we are.

"actual leftist immigrants in Flushing Queens who send our money to our leftist cold war enemy"

i have no idea what you are talking about

how did you like those links, btw?
Not surprising that you don't know.

I like your link that showed that it's new york tax money paying for the stuff mentioned in this thread, which you falsely claimed was coming from your tax money. From the fox link: "But even though Rodriguez said "some" of the migrants were grateful they received room and board at the expense of New York taxpayers, the overwhelming sentiment has been anything but."
Old 05-26-2023, 09:34 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

I like your link that showed that it's new york tax money paying for the stuff mentioned in this thread, which you falsely claimed was coming from your tax money.

well nice pivot away from the topic. this shit is happening at the Row hotel

any DA NILES on that topic?
Old 05-26-2023, 09:37 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

I like your link that showed that it's new york tax money paying for the stuff mentioned in this thread, which you falsely claimed was coming from your tax money. From the fox link: "But even though Rodriguez said "some" of the migrants were grateful they received room and board at the expense of New York taxpayers, the overwhelming sentiment has been anything but."

NYC Mayor Adams pressures the feds for more help with assistance to migrants

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/11712...ce-to-migrants

Eric Adams blasts FEMA for limited asylum-seeker funds, will move migrants out of NYC

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...nding-00095653

FEMA = FEDERAL emergency management agency

WE ARE PAYING FOR IT

thank you valued poster.
Old 05-26-2023, 11:25 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Trump didn't do much to help veterans.
I just showed you several major accomplishments Trump achieved to help veterans. Why do you lie and try to deny the huge positive change made in Veteran's healthcare under President Trump. Here are even more details

Signed and implemented the VA Mission Act, which made permanent Veterans CHOICE, revolutionized the VA community care system, and delivered quality care closer to home for Veterans

The number of Veterans who say they trust VA services has increased 19 percent to a record 91 percent, an all-time high

Offered same-day emergency mental health care at every VA medical facility, and secured $9.5 billion for mental health services in 2020

Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017, which ensured that veterans could continue to see the doctor of their choice and wouldn’t have to wait for care

During the Trump Administration, millions of veterans have been able to choose a private doctor in their communities

Expanded Veterans’ ability to access telehealth services, including through the “Anywhere to Anywhere” VA healthcare initiative

Signed the Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act and removed thousands of VA workers who failed to give our Vets the care they so richly deserve

Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017 and improved the efficiency of the VA, setting record numbers for appeals decisions

Modernized medical records to begin a seamless transition from the Department of Defense to the VA

Launched a new tool that provides Veterans with online access to average wait times and quality-of-care data

Formed the PREVENTS Task Force to fight the tragedy of Veteran suicide
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 11:31 PM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
BTW, back on topic, the original cut and paste post of this thread is taken from some anonymous poster on a forum called ar15.com It's not news. Pure fear mongering from some anonymous clown on a different forum. LOL
That is 100% false. Why do you lie so much? The article was written by a great reporter, Savanah Hernandez. The link to her original article was not posted to comply with site rules. I would have posted more of her video expose too but due to site rules I can't

Are you so afraid of the actual facts and know that you can't refute them that you have to resort to these utter lies?
Old 05-26-2023, 11:34 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
you admit you do not know but you stated he cut disability for veterans........so you were in fact, untruthful to put it nicely
exactly what you complain about others doing. end of story
Yep - he lied - yet again

President Trump did NOT cut the social security disability benefits for many veterans like he claimed.

That is a lie
Old 05-26-2023, 11:36 PM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
so you are saying this isn't happening?
Oh it is happening. He knows it is and can't refute it so he tried to attack the source. Falsely attack it
Old 05-26-2023, 11:41 PM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's not happening? People cutting and pasting a rant from some anonymous cult 45 clown on ar15.com?
Quote:
The topic of this thread is some bizarre rant from an anonymous cult 45 clown on an ar15.com forum.

There you go with more and more lies

Look journalist Savannah Hernandez up on Twitter - you will find her full original story and video expose.

Then come back and apologize for your lies

Lets see if you can admit you lied

After all, I think most would say telling lies is “behavior that is not manly”
Old 05-26-2023, 11:47 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Our tax money?" You pay taxes in New York?
Federal money has been funnelled to NYC and they have asked for even more

So yes, it is ALL of our tax dollars paying for these scumbag illegals. Not just in NYC but all over the country because Senile Biden has a wide open border

Why should the American taxpayers pay to house, feed, clothe, transport, give them cell phones, healthcare, Uber services, free car seats and cribs, laundry services, housekeeping, metro cards for the subway, etc. for these scumbag illegals?

Answer that. Why?
Old 05-27-2023, 05:40 AM   #43
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
That is 100% false. Why do you lie so much? The article was written by a great reporter, Savanah Hernandez. The link to her original article was not posted to comply with site rules. I would have posted more of her video expose too but due to site rules I can't

Are you so afraid of the actual facts and know that you can't refute them that you have to resort to these utter lies?
Nah. You're the one who's lying. I posted the link to the anonymous delusional Cult 45er's post on ar15.com and it's word for word what you copied and pasted. Why do you display blatant disregard for the truth? Why do you post the delusional rant of an anonymous ar15 forum member as if it were news? Why do you hate immigrants?
Old 05-27-2023, 05:54 AM   #44
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Ar15 is a gun enthusiasts forum, with sub forums not unlike this site. It’s not surprising, given that most people who support constitutional rights are conservative leaning, that someone there would post the author’s article. That’s why your googling of it took you there, but it’s not where the story originated.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 06:57 AM   #45
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

now now he is trying to be manly lol
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women