Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2013, 06:10 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Iffy? You think I've lost my mind?

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you can't fool all the people all the time.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #32
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Interesting. Old Dingbat thinks that people who disagree with government are no better than rattlesnakes and ought to be killed whenever and wherever they are found. I'll bet he thinks he is a "true American", too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are spot on this time. When I read his first post the only thing I could visualize was a Good Ol' Country Boy randomly blowing away anyone HE is convinced is a bad guy. That might work for rattlesnakes and king snakes, but I wonder: if I shoot 12 people and it turns out only 8 were terrorists, is that OK?

I didn't see anything different in his post from a KKK lynch party of any other group of vigilantes.
Well Hell. COG has long proven he can take anything, ignore the content, and reply to whatever he wishes.

If you could comprehend, you two assholes would realize this is referring to TERRORISTS WHO ACT TO KILL AMERICANS.

Yes, our Freedoms protect your speech, no matter how pathetic you are. Please practice your Freedom of Association with each other and stay away from us with your tripe.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:43 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why would one want to kill a King snake?
Not saying anyone would want to, but his point was that while out to kill rattlesnakes, sometimes he mistakenly killed a king snake but that was acceptable collateral dammage.

My point was the same level of collateral dammage is not acceptable when killing "possible terrorists" on the street results in killing a few non-terrorists by mistake.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
If you could comprehend, you two assholes would realize this is referring to TERRORISTS WHO ACT TO KILL AMERICANS.

Yes, our Freedoms protect your speech, no matter how pathetic you are. Please practice your Freedom of Association with each other and stay away from us with your tripe.

Old Dingus
OK, since you seem to have a difficult time reading polite English, let me try it differently:

Of course, moron, I realized you were referring to PEOPLE, not snakes. The problem is--West Tx Hick--that I do NOT trust YOU and others who think like you to walk down the street and decide who is and who is not maybe a "terrorist". If you limited your remarks to people shown to be actual terrorists I would have had no issue with your post, but that isn't the way you painted it.

You come across as the righteous but dumb cowboy looking to lynch someone who YOU think has ill intent. You come across as a guy convinced that blowing away a dozen Arabic looking people to get a couple future terrorists is just fine with you. You come across as a Neanderthal who would use one article in a newspaper as justification to gun down 3 teens because in your limited mind they "must be" guilty terrorists.

The scariest part about your pathetic rant is you don't even see the problem with skipping due process and applying vigilante justice so long as YOU are convinced that your victims looked, smelled, sounded like future terrorists.

I have a very good friend and former classmate of mine who was almost killed in 2001 by assholes with your POV. He's Sicilian, and dark skinned. Former Air Force, father was a cop, family has been in the US for over 100 years. But he had the bad fortune of being in the rural south days after 9/11 and was confronted by a mob who beat him and torched his car because he "looked like one of THEM". He is convinced they would have killed him had the police not shown up--and I suspect he is correct about that. I'm sure if they had killed him it would be people just like you who would have said, "Ooops! Sorry about that. You understand we didn't really mean anything bad, we were just rattlesnake hunting."

And what a shock, you are all for freedom of speech so long as it agrees with what YOU think. We wouldn't want to hurt your one remaining brain cell by making you hear different opinions, now would we? Over the years far more good Americans have been killed by YOUR mindset than have ever been killed by terrorists.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #35
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Dear Mr. Old-T,

I guess you did not note that I was quoting someone else's writing and stated "I did not write this..."

As others have written, you know nothing of me, my education, my training, or apparently my use of sarcasm and poetic license.

I bet I have many more friends of Middle Eastern origin than you. I further bet I have taken many more direct steps to remind them to be very careful in public after tragedies such as 911.

Perhaps you do (accidently) underline one of my points for me. It makes as much sense to suggest randomly killing people without full due process as it does to suggest randomly that suspects are automatically totally innocent and victims of our Federal Government.

Recognizing that you will likely respond with your 6th grade name calling, I will also state that I am so pleased Tzokar (or however you spell it) was taken alive. My regret is that we did not get to continue the questioning and get more information before he refused to say more.

I do not want anyone killed or injured, but if one single American is to suffer from a future terroristic act that might have been stopped, then I wish it will be you and Cute Old Guy. Be assured I do not want you killed. I want you to experience all that the many Americans experienced as the flesh and muscle was blown off their bones; then I want you to experience all the surgery, skin grafs, fittings and rehab that you will need.

Be assured there is more to thiss tory; more terrorists are yet to be taken down. I think it is actually better to put them in isolated Super Max holes than to allow them to be considered martyrs.

Now by all means, you and Cute Old Guy should get back to your exercise of free speech and name calling.

Old Dingus
Old 05-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Yes, when the FBI finally deciphers all of the phone records, and finds out who knew what, and when, we will know just how deep this "sleeper cell" is.

On the surface, everybody except the older brother seems rather benign, that is, until you see the video of the younger brother, Dzhokhar, just nonchalantly lay that back pack down at the feet of all of those people.

We can only hope that The FBI and Homeland Security are getting to the bottom of the entire thing. And, we can only hope that they do a better job than what they did on their investigation of Tamerlan.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That might work for rattlesnakes and king snakes,....
I'm just trying to figure out what king snakes has to do with the discussion ...

.. did I miss the part about "king snakes" before this post?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #38
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm just trying to figure out what king snakes has to do with the discussion ...

In the OP, the quoted story teller states he does not try to convert the rattlesnake into a rat snake [something it is not]. The inference (to me) is he kills the rattlesnake because it is a rattlesnake. He goes on to state he occassionally kills a rat snake and just goes forward.

The wrongful killing weakens the story, but as stated, I did not write it.

I still think it is more just to give a fair trial and all the appeallate proceedings allowed, and then throw them in separate isolated holes in Supermax.

Old Dingus
Old 05-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

not to mention King Snakes eat Rattlesnakes
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I'm aware of that ... so why would he kill them?

I don't think the OP said that.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I still think it is more just to give a fair trial and all the appeallate proceedings allowed, and then throw them in separate isolated holes in Supermax.

Old Dingus
"Just" to me is more "an eye for an eye" ...

..... as opposed to judicious in terms of the entigrity of the system.

I would prefer laying on lavishly "due process" with meticulous care to assure compliance ... then flush them. For these guys and their "associates" there is no deterrence value from the punishment ... only the value of eliminating a blight on society.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #42
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
One of my memories growing up was we lived next door to a taxidermist, who had a huge pet king snake. It was black with yellow markings On occasion when he fed it, (usually rats), we would go over and watch it do its thing. It would take it about 45 minutes to constrict a Rat and swallow it.

One week end he had a real treat. A large Rattle Snake as big as his King. I can remember the Rattle Snake biting the King Snake, with no affect. The big King just grabbed him, threw a bunch of coils around the Rattler, and that was it.

I still could not figure out how a 5 ft long King Snake could eat a 5 ft long Rattle Snake. Where did he put it all?

Anyway, back to the subject at hand.............
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
One of my memories growing up was we lived next door to a taxidermist, who had a huge pet king snake. It was black with yellow markings On occasion when he fed it, (usually rats), we would go over and watch it do its thing. It would take it about 45 minutes to constrict a Rat and swallow it.

One week end he had a real treat. A large Rattle Snake as big as his King. I can remember the Rattle Snake biting the King Snake, with no affect. The big King just grabbed him, threw a bunch of coils around the Rattler, and that was it.

I still could not figure out how a 5 ft long King Snake could eat a 5 ft long Rattle Snake. Where did he put it all?

Anyway, back to the subject at hand.............

they don't call them King Snakes for nothing ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

O-D is correct, the reference was to rat snakes, ot king snakes. My error, but the point remains.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dear Mr. Old-T,

I guess you did not note that I was quoting someone else's writing and stated "I did not write this..."

But nonetheless you ALSO said, "I did not write this, but I wish I had. It does have some appeal both for handling terrorists and unAmerican pissfarts that fault everything about my Government", so forgive me if I was foolish enough to think the sentiments were yours just because you said they were.

As others have written, you know nothing of me, my education, my training, or apparently my use of sarcasm and poetic license.
True, so I can only reply to what you posted--which is exactly what I did.

I bet I have many more friends of Middle Eastern origin than you. I further bet I have taken many more direct steps to remind them to be very careful in public after tragedies such as 911.
Good for you.

Recognizing that you will likely respond with your 6th grade name calling.....Be assured I do not want you killed. I want you to experience all that the many Americans experienced as the flesh and muscle was blown off their bones; then I want you to experience all the surgery, skin grafs, fittings and rehab that you will need.
So please let me make sure I have this right: you are far to refined to resort to name calling, you just wish me to be mutilated and injured, suffer pain and anguish. Somehow you believe that makes you a far better and more upstanding moral human being than if you had called me names? That is boarderline sick, even for this board.

Now by all means, you and Cute Old Guy should get back to your exercise of free speech and name calling.
Let me quote your post prior to my last one to you: "Yes, our Freedoms protect your speech, no matter how pathetic (Ed Note: is "pathetic" one of the "6th grade insults" you accuse me of? If so, may I point out that you used the term in reference to me before I used it.) you are. Please practice your Freedom of Association with each other and stay away from us with your tripe." Technically I probably have to admit you are correct--"Pathetic" and "tripe" are not really 6th grade name calling, more like 8th grade. Sir, you are a hypocrit of the first order. You feel insulting me is acceptable, but take offense when I reply in kind. You claim free speach for yourself, but not for those who express a different opinion. You post something you express agreement with, and then claim I am not allowed to assume it reflects your opinions. You object to being called a "West Texas hick" but think an appropriate responce is to wish I am maimed for life.

Old Dingus
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women