Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2022, 02:21 PM   #31
buckrogers6996
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Where you still providing services while you were RW dating?
buckrogers6996 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:13 PM   #32
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I went on a date with a pro, during our drive for drinks she tells me she’s hungry so I offered her tube steak smothered in underwear with cream gravy, lol.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:28 PM   #33
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hobby dating is far better. People tend to be more initially uninhibited who do this. And it’s not all about just how sexually adventurous they are.

People you tend to date in real world worth their salt take grooming. I date with a purpose and not just for the result of consistent sex. That’s takes more resources and time to do.

Hobby dating itself just seems people can be more themselves. And maybe that’s a testament to how more trusting ladies have been around me. They will drink more than 2 drinks and not feel vulnerable, there’s no vetting process when it comes to their levels of intimacy since it’s pre picked, and they don’t say no. Money is attached to those freedoms at times though. So that changes things.

Real world dating has money attached to it too. But it’s moreso about what you provide and present in life. Sex isn’t overly important initially because my expectations for real people aren’t the same as the providers I choose to see. Some of my most favorite ATF like providers were the polar opposite of the ladies and type I dated in real life. Can be challenging trying to find a lady with a mix of both good sex and intangible qualities and attributes of a good mate.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:32 PM   #34
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I used to go to a club called Sugars in San Antonio. At the time it was the busiest club in San Antonio. 2.99 steak and fries or something like that. There was a guy there who was a lawyer. He partied there everyday and folks loved him until he died and none of those females he spent all of his money on even cared to go to his funeral. I did plus two of his drinking buddies. Fast forward to at the Ritz. A rich dude would come in there with his driver get fucking plastered. Would make it rain with like 4000 dollars at a time. They would have to almost carry his ass out of there. He died; no one cared. You build real world relationships because when your ass gets old; sick none of the people here will give a fuck about you. Balance this shit. Buy sex(I hate the word hobby because my hobby is going to different restaurants not this) but have some balance in your life where you build relationships with people who will care about you when you really need them. Dying alone ain't cool....
+1.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women