Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162417
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #31
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Can someone ban this IDIOT please
ThoreXile is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:41 PM   #32
nextgen2003
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabroncito View Post
I don’t know why you’re talking shit, according to MM, you used to send him private messages while he was active on this site, asking for intel, kissing ass. Go to the other site, he’ll tell you for himself. I wouldn’t doubt the rest of you guys probably did the same. You seem to think we are one in the same, you’re entitled to your own conclusions. I will say this much about the man, to know him or rather, to be trusted by him is to know some hot ass girls, a bit more pricey that’s for sure, but certainly well worth a visit.
Talking in the third person about yourself. Intriguing, do tell more?

And who brags about how hot the girls are that they "pay" to see? If you are all that they would be paying you doof.
nextgen2003 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:52 PM   #33
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoreXile View Post
I figured admin would have banned me by now.
cabroncito is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:00 PM   #34
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgen2003 View Post
Talking in the third person about yourself. Intriguing, do tell more?

And who brags about how hot the girls are that they "pay" to see? If you are all that they would be paying you doof.
WTF are you talking about, I didn’t say I was anything special, you are correct about one thing, pay to play with an above average looking hot ass provider, shit man, we’d all do that. I on occasion settle for the local talent as many do, the selection is average looking for the most part and budget friendly when you’re a working man. I can’t afford the more expensive talent as much as I’d love to.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:34 PM   #35
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoreXile View Post
BAN? That's what pussies call for when someone comes on here and doesn't bow down to the Eccie elite or as I refer to as other pussies, instead of standing your ground like a man, you can only retrieve and cry "ban this idiot", what a display of weakness. Notice how it's me against more than one, I don't need another man to come rescue me as some of you do. Don't start none, won't be none.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:40 PM   #36
cabroncito
Account Disabled

The popcorn is for the guys that feel as I do about the so called eccie elite, they are more reserved, they would rather not chime in due to being verbally attacked, mocked and criticized. Many have stated its one of the main reasons they won't post openly on the forums or offer a review.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:03 PM   #37
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I smell new and improved
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:26 PM   #38
Larch4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Yeah I'm drunk on good tasty expensive scotch, I don't care. You're a dumbass cab... It's simple. Stop pretending to be someone you aren't. You're not tough nor someone we believe. See. Simple. Post a review, be real, and don't talk shit because you think you're somehow better than everyone when we haven't seen any proof thereof. Until you show you've done something that'd help others, instead of whine, you're a blip on the interweb spouting idiotic thoughts. Whether a reborn Mikey or Doggy, Peace and cheers guys
Larch4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:41 PM   #39
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I guess tbone went away crying, prolly his MO and to go tell admin he got his panties in a wad. I can just hear him “admin, cabroncito is upsetting me, please make him stop, wah, wah, wah.”
Time to beat my hairy chest, lol. The keyboard warrior is another story, he loves for other guys to kiss his ass or come to his rescue, what a pathetic loser of a site member, Eccie is his claim to fame. Without it he is nothing, but he’s gotten himself in quite a dilemma, he’s come to far to stop now, yet I just don’t believe he’ll ever achieve top poster status. I reckon first thing he does out of bed each morning is log in to Eccie, don’t believe me? see for yourselves, check out his profile posts, it begins around 5am. Keyboard warrior should have been your profile name.
It's funny that you can write shit like that and not realize how much you sound like a pathetic loser yourself. I'm betting you have nothing worth living for outside of AMP girls. Fess up...they are your only "friends."
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:53 PM   #40
cabroncito
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Bowser98;1061397192]It's funny that you can write shit like that and not realize how much you sound like a pathetic loser yourself.
I'm in the company of pathetic losers.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:54 PM   #41
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larch4 View Post
Yeah I'm drunk on good tasty expensive scotch, I don't care. You're a dumbass cab... It's simple. Stop pretending to be someone you aren't. You're not tough nor someone we believe. See. Simple. Post a review, be real, and don't talk shit because you think you're somehow better than everyone when we haven't seen any proof thereof. Until you show you've done something that'd help others, instead of whine, you're a blip on the interweb spouting idiotic thoughts. Whether a reborn Mikey or Doggy, Peace and cheers guys
tell lexus to post a review
Old 04-06-2019, 06:20 AM   #42
htownhunter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

If I wanted more provocation in my life I’d listen/read the news, not this bozo so onto my ignore list. And CC no matter what you post I’ll be secure in the knowledge I won’t see it.

Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.
htownhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:58 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
tell lexus to post a review
I'd prefer to get laid.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:42 AM   #44
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'd prefer to get laid.
Can you afford it?
Old 04-06-2019, 10:13 AM   #45
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Aww, come on now tbone, I didn’t believe you to like getting with men, hey, to each his own. By the way, how’s Lucy’s? Heard she had a set back couple months ago, maybe three. Seems she angered some potential customers, turning guys away and such. She should be careful who she allows to visit,
I completely understand and agree. Not every hobbyist is so understanding though, perhaps they might just drop a dime on her. I take you for a once a week visitor, perhaps every other week, you probably visit on the same day of the week, I reckon Friday, first customer of the day to get a fresh girl, eat a little pussy and all, you certainly don’t want her with someone else’s fluid lingering inside her honey pie. Once a place has been compromised I tend not to return, at least not after some time has passed, just isn’t worth getting pinched.
I would say that you are revealing more information than you probably should. Could this get someone "pinched" as they say?

Quote:
Can you afford it?
Can you?? PM the guys that you trust and share the information that you have with them. I understand that all of us have other ways to find talent other than this website and if you really meant to be helpful to your friends, give them that information privately. Open discussion is helpful and desired here.

People will call you out if you "toot your own horn". All that being said if the insults, degradation and name calling start, so will the POINTS.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women