Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35743
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2018, 10:28 PM   #31
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I don’t mind the dead fucks so much....

I can appreciate a guy who works his ass off at his job,takes care of his family and then can’t even get a good bj or some ass once in awhile ...

Come right on over and get in my bed and just lay there...you deserve it , however atleast let me know somehow someway you’re enjoying it. I suppose if you weren’t you might not be paying me. I’ve literally stopped my bj and asked are you even enjoying this ...cause it’s hard as hell to tell and if you aren’t enjoying yourself neither can I honestly. There is a certain level of pleasure I get just from pleasing my partner.

There are ways to communicate to your partner that you’re enjoying what they do...body language ( squirms, shivers,quivers, sheet grabbing, head pushing lol), verbal communication is great ( oh yea right there, just like that, omg that feels good, don’t stop ect)

Gotta be open to communicating with your sexual partner and sometimes trying new things...

Just a sidenote....kissing ...that always turns me on...nothing like making out like teenagers !!!

Exactly i stopped twice asking him gus he ok does he enjoy he was looking mean n disgusted i kno i aint ugly he gave a crazy look n dragged on ... Come on dude i tried several times to liven up atmosphere. Whatever
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:28 PM   #32
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is my last week on ECCIE!!!!!
Old 09-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #33
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Just like AG said, the fact is, the guys are the ones who are paying and their wishes trump what a provider wants from a session. Providers do screening to determine what they are comfortable with, that is the main reason why I let them all know either by my completely filled out p411 profile and also through PM/talk/text/email. I would think that it would be better than having to read my mind and what is good about doing that is either she or I can eliminate further communication for an appointment.

If for any reason a provider cannot leave her problems outside the door before BCD or any other excuse to underwhelm, then she needs to cancel. But, if a provider says everything is comfortable and she accepts the appointment and my money, then does not perform and give 100%, then she should expect a bad review or at least intel about my experience with her through back channels.
OH BABY I DID MY PART. MAYBE I WASNT HIS TYPE
Old 09-03-2018, 11:20 PM   #34
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Technically I agree with what AG said in post #2 and there are many who feel that way. I can only speak for myself, but if I feel my companion for the hour is uncomfortable with me then it’s hard for me to be comfortable also. I try to do my part to make her as comfortable as possible by treating her with respect and not like a piece of meat.
I can’t always tell the difference between IOP and real passion, and it really doesn’t matter that much to me, but I do know that if she is comfortable with me it’s much easier and natural for passion or IOP to flow. And that will usually have me making return visits.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:44 PM   #35
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
This is my last week on ECCIE!!!!!
Why?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:05 AM   #36
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I want my provider to be comfortable and to enjoy herself as well. I have no interest in sex with someone who isn’t enjoying it or at least a damn good actor in making me believe they’re enjoying. I want passion in my experiences whether I’m paying for it or not. Otherwise, it really is no different for me than rubbing one out.

Comfort for the lady equals more enjoyment for me.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:54 AM   #37
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I don’t mind the dead fucks so much....

I can appreciate a guy who works his ass off at his job,takes care of his family and then can’t even get a good bj or some ass once in awhile ...

Come right on over and get in my bed and just lay there...you deserve it , however atleast let me know somehow someway you’re enjoying it. I suppose if you weren’t you might not be paying me. I’ve literally stopped my bj and asked are you even enjoying this ...cause it’s hard as hell to tell and if you aren’t enjoying yourself neither can I honestly. There is a certain level of pleasure I get just from pleasing my partner.

There are ways to communicate to your partner that you’re enjoying what they do...body language ( squirms, shivers,quivers, sheet grabbing, head pushing lol), verbal communication is great ( oh yea right there, just like that, omg that feels good, don’t stop ect)

Gotta be open to communicating with your sexual partner and sometimes trying new things...

Just a sidenote....kissing ...that always turns me on...nothing like making out like teenagers !!!
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
OH BABY I DID MY PART. MAYBE I WASNT HIS TYPE
Here is the difference between the guys and the ladies:

If a lady is not really enjoying herself for whatever reason, but she is getting paid to cater to a man's wants and desires and as I said previously, she has screened him to be comfortable enough to see him and take his money, then she can fake it, that is why it is called IOP. And depending upon how real feeling the IOP is to him, not what the provider thinks, so is his review of her, the providing of intel on her and more importantly, the next time she gets contacted for another appointment by that same client.

For guys, it does not matter if he is not a moaner, says much or if he is laying there relaxing in the moment without too much movement,(especially during a BBBJ, although in most of the MPCFS positions, he is doing most of the movements anyway, that is why IMO, a provider's vocal ability comes into focus during that time), it is the actual body language (getting a full erection and staying hard) that speaks volumes louder than any spoken words do, as does his kissing. If a guy is not enjoying himself, he flat out, no pun intended, cannot get it up, there is really no faking that.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:43 AM   #38
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post
I want my provider to be comfortable and to enjoy herself as well. I have no interest in sex with someone who isn’t enjoying it or at least a damn good actor in making me believe they’re enjoying. I want passion in my experiences whether I’m paying for it or not. Otherwise, it really is no different for me than rubbing one out.

Comfort for the lady equals more enjoyment for me.
I agree with this.

I once heard a Preacher on the radio describing sex, and how people overrate sexuality.. he said from a Man's perspective, it's simply a recurring need, no different from using the toilet.

while I kind of get that, LOL, I think masturbation is more like using the bathroom.. a partner elevates sex to something much greater.. hopefully.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:59 AM   #39
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Why?
LOL I suspect the usual. You know, shit like how she is too busy making fat stacks to deal with all us mean ECCIE dudes.

Over in Austin coed a lady named Jellybean showed a good way of dealing with a NO review. Now we have this as another example of how NOT to deal with a bad review. It does more harm than good.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:06 AM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
LOL I suspect the usual. You know, shit like how she is too busy making fat stacks to deal with all us mean ECCIE dudes.

Over in Austin coed a lady named Jellybean showed a good way of dealing with a NO review. Now we have this as another example of how NOT to deal with a bad review. It does more harm than good.
I figured after reading the subject that it was damaged control of a upcoming encounter report, it would of been better to move on to the next encounter instead of focusing on this one, insulting and telling everybody here how bad the trick was can't be good
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #41
DathBane1986
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Because I’m paying

Honestly if I have my dick in my left hand and the money that I am having to PAID in my right hand, I am not that concerned if the provider is enjoying the session or not, I’m sure when she gets the money, that is the most pleasant thing about the session for her. Just my two cents, Happy Hunting Gals and Guys!!!
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:27 AM   #42
goofy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

If the beautiful lady is not enjoying being with me or with my efforts to please her, than there is nothing in it for me and it turns into just going through the motions and hoping to be able to finish. However it normally ends up with no release and sometimes a lose of the ability to even perform. Daty all the way through her big O is the absolute best...
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:21 AM   #43
GenieLamp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I really do care about the provider having a good time, but for me it is up to the provider to be welcoming and to make me comfortable enough that i open up and give back to them. It doesn't take much, just being a little friendly via text/pm/phonecall then smiling and seeming happy when i arrive.
Of all the encounters i have had the ones that were the very best did those things. Made me feel good and interested in making a connection with them. The mediocre to bad sessions offered none of that.
GenieLamp is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:45 AM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenieLamp View Post
I really do care about the provider having a good time, but for me it is up to the provider to be welcoming and to make me comfortable enough that i open up and give back to them. It doesn't take much, just being a little friendly via text/pm/phonecall then smiling and seeming happy when i arrive.
Of all the encounters i have had the ones that were the very best did those things. Made me feel good and interested in making a connection with them. The mediocre to bad sessions offered none of that.
They usually come back to their senses after punching the clock for a few weeks and getting home with swollen feet that being friendly and faking it isn't that bad after all, almost forgot to mention the little check they've earned for all those hours at a RW job.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 01:10 PM   #45
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That's why the 1/2 visit was invented. You meet n greet and maybe repeat if you both clicked . I'm an old ugly man and know everybody won't click with me and vice versa and we haven't wasted a lot of each other's time
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women