Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #31
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Did anyone visit either the Aston Martin or Porsche sections of the Dallas Auto Show last week and ask their sales folks why their cars cost more than a Honda or Toyota?

Is the better approach to allow those manufacturers to price their vehicles as they see fit and you purchase the car which you believe is worth the price?
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:49 PM   #32
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Thanks, St. C.

Rates always fluctuate. The market will dictate it and the ladies will figure it out.

Hard to compare to any other industry.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #33
MickeyBlue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
My ECCIE Reviews

I think HDH's seem to stick around a lot longer. Some of these girls now a days seem to only stick around a couple of months.

I seem to remember someone on ASPD doing some research and coming up with an average of 1.5 years.
MickeyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #34
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

in general, consumers want as much as they can get for as little as they have to pay.
in general, producers want as much as they can receive for as little as they have to produce.

in general, producers set their rates/fees/prices and consumer purchase what they can.

it really is that simple!!!

what screws it all up is producers who dont know the value of their product and consumers who dont know the value of what their buying.

btw, back in 1998, asian spas charged a 40 dollar door fee for 30 mins and 100 for lots of fun.
in 2012, asian spas charge a 40 dollar door fee for 30 mins and 100 for lots of fun.

some of the women i've visited for 3-7 yrs have not gone up on their fees.

for some places and women, there isnt inflation.
rising prices in the dallas market is not totally attributable to inflation.

where i am right now, the lower end of good-great women is 250-300. in dallas the lower end is 200-250. it might be about the cost of living, but i doubt it.

us guys in dallas are extremely fortunate for the supply and the fees.
quit your bitching :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #35
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Stars won a great game last night against Edmonton...let's hope they make the playoffs.

think i might do a little hobbying tomorrow. or go mountain biking.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #36
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

JPdM, I did not understand why the threads are not allowed to wander a bit. I think the off topic thing gets used too much. You are not helping the cause for less moderation.

St. C. Again thanks for opening this. I would rather see deliberate hijackers get a warning than to have threads closed. What is the policy on thread closings? Can we bump old ones if it is relevant unlike the review forums? Can we have more leeway to let a thread wander naturally?

------------)

Back on topic.

I haven't noticed rates go up, but there are a few more ladies in the 300 and 400 range than I remember. But we have so many in the $200 +/- $50 range, the proportion still seems the same.

I have had better luck negotiating out of the club time with strippers. Seems the tips have gotten real shitty at the clubs and there are deals to be had.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:32 AM   #37
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Obama said that the higher cost of providers is Bush's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #38
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Just because a lady charges high rates doesn't mean she handles like a Mercedes. Slap a steep price tag on an old Yugo and eventually some sucker will buy it.

However, a guy will never know what sparks might go off unless he goes to see a high-$ lady. Those high prices might be to filter out what she thinks are undesirables to her. Then once she's comfy-cozy she will offer individual rates to guys she wants as regular customers.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #39
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
...... Can we bump old ones if it is relevant unlike the review forums? ......
------------)

There is no rule against bumping old threads if you have something relivent to add. The 30 day thing is just for reviews.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #40
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

And you shouldn't see our staff closing threads for "running their course"

The way I see it, encountering a locked thread in one of our discussion forums should be a rare occasion.....and on those rare occasions that it does happen, it should be a no-brainer....and the vast majority of anyone involved would agree the discussion was ready to come to a close.

In an ideal situation, I wouldn't want a staff member to close a discussion thread unless he's discussed it with all of his fellow staff and the consensus is that the thread needs to be closed.

Deal with the intentional hijackers, but don't penalize the entire membership by shutting down a discussion when some folks might have more to say.

That's my feelings on it.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #41
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
JPdM, I did not understand why the threads are not allowed to wander a bit. I think the off topic thing gets used too much. You are not helping the cause for less moderation.
you have a point J.G. but i challenge anyone to tell us how any of these 'she charges too much' or 'why are rates going up' or 'she is not worth that much' threads have had ANY EFFECT at all on the market here in dallas. i'll be waiting for some definitive analysis from some guy that has way too much time on his hands.

and i'm not saying the discussion is not relevant...just saying it is not going to change a thing.

but party on garth.

JP

go STARS!
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #42
SouthArlington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinep1 View Post
Has anyone noticed there are a lot more providers out there that charge five hundred +? If I remember correctly, at least on P411, there were only one or two that had a high rates, now there are several. I’m not suggesting (at least by their photos and minimal reviews) that they are not worth the extra $, just seems like a lot for an hour. I have also noticed other providers have raised their rates slightly in the past few weeks, does the price of gas dictate the increase? One asks for 3.5 g's for the night or 24 hours (can’t remember). Think of what I could do with that amount of cash in a week! It works out to be approximately1.7 one hour visits per-day for 7 days at three hundred. I’m not sure I would have that kind of energy to keep up, I would try though.

The girls you speak of are apparently not fans of supply-side economic theory.

Ultimately, the market will dictate the price. My only concern is that I hope they don't expect bartering because by simply listing a higher than expected price will keep folks from contacting them.
SouthArlington is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #43
cimarron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Oh I completely understand that Dallas is used to lower rates. You guys really have it made! Variety and bargains! What some of you fellas consider HDH rates, are the average rates in the Northeast and other parts of the country.

It's mostly traveling gentlemen who don't have an issue with paying a little more, because a $300/hr girl up North is the equivalent of a BP lady, in Dallas. We get lots of traveling gents in Big D, so there's a market for higher rates.

Really, any lady can charge as a high a rate as she wants, and she will still be able to work. ANY lady, of any size, race, etc. It's all in the marketing.

Some even have an HDH handle and a regular handle, just to cover their bases. Smart ladies.
Probably aren't too many women, on the Starship Enterprise to start with and it's damn hard to get to. That alone makes the rate higher.
cimarron is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #44
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Charge what you want, pay what you want. Unless you're throwin' down for an overnighter or have more money than sense it seems silly to pay sit down prices for fast food. You can't do this and be looking for Cinderella at the same time.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #45
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

What I thought rates were set in stone. You mean a woman can change what she charges?
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women