Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Let's start with the absolute that SL is entitled to a session his way. Now let's think why he experiences objections.

First, I can see why some providers would be upset. They take pride in their kissing skills and succulent kitties and here is this guy saying, "No, thank you."

Second, being horny little sensual things, they now are going to miss activities that give them pleasure and set up the main event.

Third, it interrupts their routine. Sessions with new guys are often orchestrated with certain set pieces and a guy who skips steps 1 (lfk) and 2 (dfk) and 4 (daty) creates uncertainty. What's a girl to do with this strange creature?

SL, you are a great and prolific monger but they sure broke the mold after you left the nest. BTW, I bet you don't eat oysters, do you?
I have only had two providers get bothered by my non GFE status. I think a large percentage are relieved when I tell them LOL But about half the ladies I see just can't resist in trying to change my status.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:58 AM   #32
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Well that's nice because I don't need any validation from you or anyone on this board! I know I am hot and better than everyone else and everyone who doesn't agree is JUST JEALOUS!
As for your "non GFE"... we all know that is an excuse for your lack of experience in that department. No need to be ashamed.
How is that for reverse psychology?
SL just doesn't know how to eat pussy. Someone should teach him, get over all that non-GFE line of bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Haha well I'm not into reverse psychology Shayla. I'm going to have to go and beat up SL for saying he's non GFE hobbyist.
You two will have him converted in no time.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I'm saving myself! LOL
Old 01-13-2012, 05:40 AM   #34
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default And there you have it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
you know i am eloquent on here but if i ever got a chance to really meet shayla i probably would have my tongue hang out, stammer my words and either fail to get hard or explode in 30 seconds. god why couldn't i have been born tom cruise.
The perfect non-GFE experience!!! Now you know what SL is talking about. After reading about the adventures of SL in Las Vegas, it appears that his non-GFE experiences turned out to be quite a few non-experience experiences.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
The perfect non-GFE experience!!! Now you know what SL is talking about. After reading about the adventures of SL in Las Vegas, it appears that his non-GFE experiences turned out to be quite a few non-experience experiences.
The good news Ed, is I didn't get hit with pepper spray once! LOL
Old 01-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #36
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

If they want us to respect their menus, they need to respect ours.

You could try (a and b will end in failure) to a) negotiate a discount (you would be providing a service to her, so kind of like trading services), b) trade one of their non-menu items for one of yours ("if you insist upon X, I insist upon Y") c) yell "NO means NO!" and run from the room crying e) all of the above f) none of the above.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
If they want us to respect their menus, they need to respect ours.

You could try (a and b will end in failure) to a) negotiate a discount (you would be providing a service to her, so kind of like trading services), b) trade one of their non-menu items for one of yours ("if you insist upon X, I insist upon Y") c) yell "NO means NO!" and run from the room crying e) all of the above f) none of the above.
Now thats funny! LOL
Old 01-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #38
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm saving myself! LOL
Yeah, me too. I feel like a virgin.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #39
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Hey just give them a good 'O' and it won't matter how. Women are just like we are. If they are going to have sex they want a fucking O. If we have sex we want to get off. If your good at eating pussy give them one that way. If your good at fucking givem one that way. It's all good. I believe if they are giving a good effort then you should too. If they just lay there then get your nut and fuck the rest of it
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #40
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I had a atf that after a make out session she would grab my hair and guide me down there and tell me to make her cum.After she got off she was a wild women and always got me off 2 times !!!
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #41
10-4
BANNED

I don't get it, you are paying a woman to serve you and not the other way around. Some women don't offer greek and we can't talk her into changing her mind, policy is policy.
10-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #42
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'll have my cake and eat it too. If I walk in on a butter face or just don't connect with her then I use the "No GFE" line. If we connect very well then I could spend most of the time kissing and DATY. If I get on a good roll kissing, I will actually get a buzz. I'll do it til my jaw aches. What happens next is usually unforgettable! I will admit that all out, unfaked passion does take an emotional toll but what can I say, I can be a hopeless romantic sometimes.

tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:40 AM   #43
10-4
BANNED

Grow a grizzly adam type beard and mustache, rub it in some food and let it dry. Eat some pepper and let it get stuck in your teeth and see how she reacts. You don't have a toothbrush either, let us know how this works for you. When all else fails, tell her you have gum desiese.
10-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-4 View Post
Grow a grizzly adam type beard and mustache, rub it in some food and let it dry. Eat some pepper and let it get stuck in your teeth and see how she reacts. You don't have a toothbrush either, let us know how this works for you. When all else fails, tell her you have gum desiese.
I'll just stick to being a nice guy and telling them up front! Now if this works for you.... I especially like the gum Disease comment. Hell, tell her it will be OK, the sores in your moth are almost healed! LOL

Old 01-14-2012, 08:12 AM   #45
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

SL, yours is not the normal progression of courtship. I find it interesting that you shun what most of us seek
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women