Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2021, 04:01 AM   #31
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

BerryBerry-LOL - the question was "LOL, this ought to be good. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States"

Riding with Biden is doing it today, He is trying to set up to get people the vaccine by going door to door!!! That what he does, takes care of the sick and the lame.

Lusty, And do it before you leave this board, ok? " I could give a shit, I am going off of this board."

That was a typo Lusty, I don't know what I was thinking on that one. I will never get off of this board, I enjoy trying to figure out why the fuck you guys think Trump is so great when he never did much for the average person. I know for one, he got a lot killed between saying for months the virus was fake and they stoled the election before anyone even voted. He got the people all riled up to the point they stormed the capital.

As far as facts, I could give clips all day and you guys still wouldn't believe them. I give you some and now you want more. And if you watched anything besides FOX news you could see them live for yourself. You would post some other dump shit. Like having kids making up excuses for something they have done. Its hilarious.

You people crack me up trying to interrogate someone saying to yourself we got him now. You must have experience being interrogated. LOL
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 06:37 AM   #32
bypass
Valued Poster

lustylad No worries, bypass!

I'm sorry you don't know how to use the search function. On your behalf I did a quick search for the term "food stamps" in this forum and found nothing to support your claim that anyone over the past 4 years said Trump eliminated them.

Hey Lusty I will make a deal you find the page that a real medical doctor not a political one says Ridin Biden has Dementia and is Senile and all of the other daily insults of Biden, I'll find that food stamp page.
Old 07-07-2021, 11:26 AM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Riding with Biden is doing it today, He is trying to set up to get people the vaccine by going door to door!!! That what he does, takes care of the sick and the lame.
Really - this is what you are going with? Senile Biden sending stormtroopers door to door to try invade people's privacy and force them to take a vaccine that is only released under emergency authorization and thus still considered experimental? Dogface would be proud of you since like you, he embraces fascism.

You realize of course there would be no vaccine, experimental or not, without President Trump and Operation Warp Speed, don't you?

And you do know that there are medical privacy laws in this country like HIPAA which prohibit the sharing of medical information. And no one can be forced to take a vaccine if they choose not to. Yet you applaud this as an achievement by senile Biden? Talk about fascism.

I can tell you this - I would hate to be the goose stepping stormtroopers assigned to complete this task because in many areas lets just say they will not be welcomed with open arms.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:43 AM   #34
bypass
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by berryberry You realize of course there would be no vaccine, experimental or not, without President Trump and Operation Warp Speed, don't you?

He wasn't promoting a vaccine, he was promoting hydroxychloroquine. That is like giving an aspirin for VD.

Get real.
Old 07-07-2021, 12:04 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry You realize of course there would be no vaccine, experimental or not, without President Trump and Operation Warp Speed, don't you?

He wasn't promoting a vaccine, he was promoting hydroxychloroquine. That is like giving an aspirin for VD.

Get real.
It is hard to know if you are really this ill-informed or just pretending to be obtuse. Try educating yourself for a change - a mind is a terrible thing to waste:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ion-warp-speed

Hell - even one of senile Biden's main covid advisors praised President Trump and Operation Warp Speed for the development of the vaccines

Andy Slavitt, a senior adviser to the White House's Covid team, on Thursday credited the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed for spurring the development of a Covid vaccine at an unprecedented pace.

“We’re grateful for the work that came before us and are doing the best we can to continue it and accelerate it,” Slavitt said on Fox News. “I would absolutely tip my hat. … The Trump administration made sure that we got in record time a vaccine up and out. That’s a great thing and it's something we should all be excited about.”
Old 07-07-2021, 01:45 PM   #36
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
It is hard to know if you are really this ill-informed or just pretending to be obtuse. Try educating yourself for a change - a mind is a terrible thing to waste:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ion-warp-speed

Hell - even one of senile Biden's main covid advisors praised President Trump and Operation Warp Speed for the development of the vaccines

Andy Slavitt, a senior adviser to the White House's Covid team, on Thursday credited the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed for spurring the development of a Covid vaccine at an unprecedented pace.

“We’re grateful for the work that came before us and are doing the best we can to continue it and accelerate it,” Slavitt said on Fox News. “I would absolutely tip my hat. … The Trump administration made sure that we got in record time a vaccine up and out. That’s a great thing and it's something we should all be excited about.”
You are funny, you talk real tough on here, I am sure you are a real Rambo in real life. That is why you say you are the record poster.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:45 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are funny, you talk real tough on here, I am sure you are a real Rambo in real life. That is why you say you are the record poster.
Go on, you know the proper response would be for to just admit you were wrong. That you had no clue what you posted was incorrect. But no, you can't handle actual facts that prove you wrong

Hell I even provided a quote from one of senile Biden's main covid advisors praising President Trump's Operation Warp Speed for the vaccine development

Come on - you can do it. Admit you were wrong
Old 07-08-2021, 09:12 PM   #38
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Or maybe you would prefer to say "I stand corrected"? That's not so hard.

Heck, I've even done it.

Just admit you were wrong when you said Trump eliminated all food assistance programs. Because you obviously were wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Go on, you know the proper response would be for to just admit you were wrong.

Hell I even provided a quote from one of senile Biden's main covid advisors praising President Trump's Operation Warp Speed for the vaccine development

Come on - you can do it. Admit you were wrong
He can't do it, berry. Admitting one's errors requires honesty and integrity, qualities in short supply on a hooker board lol.

It's perfectly ok for bypass (or anyone else) to despise Donald Trump. I have no problem with that. But why does he have to lie about the guy all the time? Even after trumpy has been out of office for 6 months, bypass is still busy spewing falsehoods.

This is why our politics are broken.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 09:20 PM   #39
bypass
Valued Poster

One thing for sure that is true out of all of that Lusty is I do despise him for being one big piece of shit and doing nothing in four years of being in office.

Look at today how he is saying it is Washington for the reason of him losing the election with getting ready to arrest him for cheating on his taxes years ago. What a joke. And you love him. WHY?

I have proof to you everything I have said. You guys don't want to read the truth. Its on the news daily. Excuses excuses.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:09 PM   #40
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What a joke. And you love him. WHY?
Where the fuck did you get that idea? I don't love trumpy. Never have and never will. I just can't stand all the hysterical, irrational, mule-headedly incoherent trump haters.

Quote:
I have proof (sic) to you everything I have said.
Lol, now you're even lying about your previous lies. Each and every time you've been challenged to prove one of your lies in this forum, you've folded.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:21 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Where the fuck did you get that idea? I don't love trumpy. Never have and never will. I just can't stand all the hysterical, irrational, mule-headed trump haters.

Lol, now you're even lying about your previous lies. Each and every time you've been challenged to prove one of your lies in this forum, you've folded.
I’m starting to think illegal immigrants should vote. They can’t be dumber than what’s on in this forum. Maybe some can think for themselves.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 10:39 PM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m starting to think illegal immigrants should vote. They can’t be dumber than what’s on in this forum. I’ll take my chances.
I hear ya. In the long run, I think Hispanic Americans should become a natural Republican constituency. They believe in everything dim-retards despise, like the 3 F's - Faith, Family and Freedom.

Truth is, dim-retards have no real interest in reforming our immigration laws or securing our borders, since this would undercut their false, tiresome Republicans-are-racist campaign rhetoric.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:25 PM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
He can't do it, berry. Admitting one's errors requires honesty and integrity, qualities in short supply on a hooker board lol.

It's perfectly ok for bypass (or anyone else) to despise Donald Trump. I have no problem with that. But why does he have to lie about the guy all the time? Even after trumpy has been out of office for 6 months, bypass is still busy spewing falsehoods.

This is why our politics are broken.
You are so right. When he and his fellow libs here continually lie and never admit they are wrong when called and confronted with cold hard facts, it is pretty pathetic. They don't like the guy, fine. But they need to keep their TDS in check. The constant lies they post makes one wonder just how far they are detached from actual reality in other aspects of their lives
Old 07-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #44
bypass
Valued Poster

You guys have me hyperventilating. All that tough guy talk over the computer scares the shit out of me. You never know who you are talking too. Just Saying!

All you cult guys or should I say Trump followers do nothing but show hatred daily. I see hatred long before anyone from the democrats won the election. Who is stupid? The ones that think the GOP is doing something for the average worker. I admit, the democrats get carried away with playing Robin Hood but at least we get something.

You want proof lets have all the proof all of you say on a constant bases of Smokin Joe having dementia and all the smart can't get your way bull shit.

Love you all!!!
Old 07-09-2021, 12:14 AM   #45
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Who is stupid? The ones that think the GOP is doing something for the average worker. I admit, the democrats get carried away with playing Robin Hood but at least we get something.
Guess again...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women