Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #31
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Yup sure do! Well Brooke you get both sides now, so draw up your conclusion and go in at your own risk..

It's the same shit as always. Blame the client, blame the client, blame the client.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I prefer Woman with Lips. Jolie lips. She looked like a DUCK. $500.00 bucks, LOL
Old 03-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #33
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It's just proof that low education comes out during moments of stress. She did appear a little stressed in her reply
Old 03-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #34
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If I hear I need this for school one more time I'm going to puke. If it's real who cares most of the time it's either rent or school.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #35
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatboy View Post

Research: Had scheduled with local fav who had to cancel(weather). Decided to take a last minute chance on Lanah based on showcase and mostly positive reviews. Not great reviews but nothing alert worthy. Did notice a fairly low rate on the reviews and missed the review cardiokid referred to earlier. Having seen that one, I would have stayed clear for sure.

The next guy probably won't find this thread when he does his research. You had every right to post a 'no' review based on her upselling, and taking $500 of your money without providing any services. And it would have been permanently attached to her Showcase.

Of course, then she wouldn't have been able to post her version of the events; but in this case I didn't see where she disputed anything you said took place. She thought it was perfectly OK to walk out of there with the original $300 plus the $200 upsell.

Did you even get to see her naked? Maybe the visual would have been enough to rub one out after she left, so you would at least get a nut out of the deal...
Old 03-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #36
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
I'm going to go ahead and recommend that xxlanahxx learn how to use punctuation. Your posts are so long they're like being assigned homework, except its more frustrating because its basically one gigantic, nonsensical sentence. Seriously, drop a comma or period in there once in a while. And try hitting the 'enter' key also. Then we might read it and give a shit.

And I think the OP is a dumbass for forking 5 bills on an 18 year old. Fucking DUH, bro. Of course you were going to walk away feeling like you got ripped, even if she had given up the anus. She's fucking 18. Eye-candy isn't worth that much.

You're both idiots.
I'm with ender on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatboy View Post
I feel like an absolute idiot so this doesn't hurt my feelings at all and its mostly right. However, Can I assume you don't have complete control over your little head either?
I hope you learned your lesson.....after all you paid $500 for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I thinck I need a drinck.....I agree with mojojo.....ijs.
I believe that's a first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Yeah me too.... I just don't see her gettin' 500 outta him LOL!!
Doesn't mean she wont try and that's just as bad.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #37
LeftySmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default liars, cheats, & thieves

Hey BB, live and learn. I imagine most of the guys here have at least one similar experience, and I am no exception. I've been taken, but I swear it will never happen again. If a girl was to walk out my door with $500 when, as you stated, no services were rendered, I'd say that girl clearly and undeniably stole that money from me. A last minute change in plan such as that, where parties part ways after not being able to agree on price for services, deserves a nominal fee to cover the girls travel expense, but nothing more.

I have never ripped off a provider, ever. However, after being robbed twice in a similar manner as you, I now have a few strict rules that I will not waver from, ever. Here are the top two:

1. A provider will not lay hands on my money before services are rendered. Period.

I might lay it out on the dresser, table, whatever, so she can plainly see it, if she indicates that she prefer to handle the business first. She need not worry that I will discover that I "accidentally" forgot to visit the ATM. But even though it is in plain sight, it's hands off until after. She better not try to pocket it before the session or my money and I walk, no compromise, no discussion.

On every occassion that a 'provider' pocketed my money first, the session was a bust. They were either our and out scam artists, or sorry individuals who didn't even come close to providing what they advertised.

A lady with class (and there are plenty on this board) will not go for the money first. As a matter of fact she won't even acknowledge it, even though it is in plain sight. I have no problem meeting exceptional women on this board and p411. Regardless of all the rhetoric you hear or read about giving the 'donation' up front, blah blah, blah, that is complete crap.

Mutual respect. That is essential. Treat them like a lady. Expect to be treated like a gentleman. Be adult for Pete's sake.

I loved a comment recently in another forum where the lady stated something to the effect (I'm paraphrasing), "Everyone gets a clean slate with me. I don't treat my clients like ex cons." I don't know that provider, but that is the comment of a lady with character.

2. Never, never, never, invite a provider to my home, or share personally identifiable information, until I feel I know her well and trust her integrity.

There are too many low-lifes in this "hobby" who are looking to separate you from your money and nothing else. They have no interest in 'repeat clients', in running a business, in providing a service. They would just as soon rob your grandmother as you. They use BP, CL, and hobby boards to find their victims. And hobbyists are easy prey because they are hesitant to report being robbed. LE would have no sympathy, but more importantly most do not want their secret hobby brought to light to family, friends, coworkers, or employers.

If you invite someone you do not know to your house, you run a real risk of retribution from these low-lifes if you run them off without paying them what basically amounts to blackmail. They would no doubt tell you that you are robbing them, not giving them "their" money, regardless of the fact that there were no services rendered. Telling them who you are and where you live? You might as well just put it in an ad on BP.

Adhere to these and I assure you your hobby experiences will be of superior quality and you will meet some wonderful ladies here. You might end up skipping out on a wonderful provider once in a while, but overall I think you weed out the trash and have a better long-term hobbying experience.

That is just my .02 and I do not imply that providers who disagree are necessarily bad people. But since I 'learned my lesson' I have had many good sessions, and only good sessions, with great women, even though I may have pissed off one or two.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #38
Anabolic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

This girls is total upsell rip off! I saw her earlier this week and she does have rat teeth and cops an attitude and than gets pissed off when you give attitude back. Will be writing a review later today. And yes, she is super paranoid about skin to skin contact.
Save your money and run away from this brat!
The only schooling she's paying for is her pimps and his empty promises!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #39
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Yeah me too.... I just don't see her gettin' 500 outta him LOL!!
*edit*
Old 03-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #40
Screen_Name
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftySmith View Post
Hey BB, live and learn. I imagine most of the guys here have at least one similar experience, and I am no exception. I've been taken, but I swear it will never happen again. If a girl was to walk out my door with $500 when, as you stated, no services were rendered, I'd say that girl clearly and undeniably stole that money from me. A last minute change in plan such as that, where parties part ways after not being able to agree on price for services, deserves a nominal fee to cover the girls travel expense, but nothing more.

I have never ripped off a provider, ever. However, after being robbed twice in a similar manner as you, I now have a few strict rules that I will not waver from, ever. Here are the top two:

1. A provider will not lay hands on my money before services are rendered. Period.

I might lay it out on the dresser, table, whatever, so she can plainly see it, if she indicates that she prefer to handle the business first. She need not worry that I will discover that I "accidentally" forgot to visit the ATM. But even though it is in plain sight, it's hands off until after. She better not try to pocket it before the session or my money and I walk, no compromise, no discussion.

On every occassion that a 'provider' pocketed my money first, the session was a bust. They were either our and out scam artists, or sorry individuals who didn't even come close to providing what they advertised.

A lady with class (and there are plenty on this board) will not go for the money first. As a matter of fact she won't even acknowledge it, even though it is in plain sight. I have no problem meeting exceptional women on this board and p411. Regardless of all the rhetoric you hear or read about giving the 'donation' up front, blah blah, blah, that is complete crap.

Mutual respect. That is essential. Treat them like a lady. Expect to be treated like a gentleman. Be adult for Pete's sake.

I loved a comment recently in another forum where the lady stated something to the effect (I'm paraphrasing), "Everyone gets a clean slate with me. I don't treat my clients like ex cons." I don't know that provider, but that is the comment of a lady with character.

2. Never, never, never, invite a provider to my home, or share personally identifiable information, until I feel I know her well and trust her integrity.

There are too many low-lifes in this "hobby" who are looking to separate you from your money and nothing else. They have no interest in 'repeat clients', in running a business, in providing a service. They would just as soon rob your grandmother as you. They use BP, CL, and hobby boards to find their victims. And hobbyists are easy prey because they are hesitant to report being robbed. LE would have no sympathy, but more importantly most do not want their secret hobby brought to light to family, friends, coworkers, or employers.

If you invite someone you do not know to your house, you run a real risk of retribution from these low-lifes if you run them off without paying them what basically amounts to blackmail. They would no doubt tell you that you are robbing them, not giving them "their" money, regardless of the fact that there were no services rendered. Telling them who you are and where you live? You might as well just put it in an ad on BP.

Adhere to these and I assure you your hobby experiences will be of superior quality and you will meet some wonderful ladies here. You might end up skipping out on a wonderful provider once in a while, but overall I think you weed out the trash and have a better long-term hobbying experience.

That is just my .02 and I do not imply that providers who disagree are necessarily bad people. But since I 'learned my lesson' I have had many good sessions, and only good sessions, with great women, even though I may have pissed off one or two.

+1

Well put sir Lefty!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #41
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Excellent advice, Lefty!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'd fuck her...
Old 03-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #43
xxlanahxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120447
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I will use proper punctuation since that has been pointed out. I think it is necessary to say that we all learned our lesson on this thread.

You should do your research before you see providers and by looking at this clients page, it doesn't seem he even gets on a lot or joins discussion boards. So I don't think its even mature for clients to be talking about looks what I can and can not do.

For the record I can suck a great one , don't let age judge some one before you even know them. I am sorry he did not ask for specifics or review specials which he clearly did not because the donation would have been different.

To all you clients, I speak for all of us young women who risk our lives everyday in the hobby world to make sure you feel great for the day and can smile. I don't think we owe you the world for 200 so take that providers services or go find another provider who is willing to do everything and anything for a 100 bucks and does not care about her health.

STDs do exist last time I check. I am not being a little brat by all means I did learn something from this session and I would like to think the client did too. I think this thread should be closed most of the talk to be said has been said.

P.S. we don't worry about what you do with your money so even if I wanted to go buy things that make me happy it should be none of your business if its school, a car, or even rent. Some of you , well excuse me most of you have personal lives that we won't talk about or inter fear with because we have respect for our clients all we ask is that you have the same for us.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm in lust...
Old 03-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #45
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Great post, lanah. And thanks for using complete sentences. Now, we're all totally cool with you stealing 500 bucks.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women