Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48044
pyramider46370
bambino40773
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Political correctness requires that we err on the side of optimisim when it comes to protecting ourselves from Jihadists. If there is any doubt at all about someone's loyalty to the country, they've got no business being in government.

When it comes to Muslims, we should be erring on the side of caution, not optimism. This is the same kind of nonsense that caused the massacre at Fort Hood.
It's comments like this that make me shudder to think you are not unique in your view of democracy: "freedom for those who think like I do".

OK, remove legal rights from Muslims because of 911. If you're a Muslim, no right to arms, no serving in government, no voting, and off to the internment camps with you.

Then let's remove those rights from Chrisitians because of Oklahoma City.

I'm sure we can keep this rolling and find a bad Jew, a bad Hindu, and a bad atheist.

Maybe we'll get to the point that the only ones with any right left will be the Native Americans who are still practicing their ancestral religeons.

You know, there would be a bit of ironic justice in that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It's comments like this that make me shudder to think you are not unique in your view of democracy: "freedom for those who think like I do".

OK, remove legal rights from Muslims because of 911. If you're a Muslim, no right to arms, no serving in government, no voting, and off to the internment camps with you.

I'm sure we can keep this rolling and find a bad Jew, a bad Hindu, and a bad atheist.

Maybe we'll get to the point that the only ones with any right left will be the Native Americans who are still practicing their ancestral religeons.

scalp Joe because hes a white man
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

You're right. We should just pretend that Islam is a perfectly fine religion, no different than any other. Then, after the terrorists nuke New York or Chicago or Houston, we can take comfort in knowing our diversity is still intact.

PS
I'm glad to hear that I made you shudder. I was actually trying for a grand mal seizure.

PPS
We are not a democracy. We are a republic.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:07 PM   #34
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
scalp Joe because hes a white man
I'm part Karankawa.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm part Karankawa.

In common with other coastal tribes of Texas and Louisiana, the Karankawa practiced ritual cannibalism of blood enemies In 1768, a Spanish priest wrote an account of the Karankawa ritual ceremonies. He portrayed the Karankawa as believing that eating the captive's flesh would transfer the captive's power and strength to those who consumed him. The natives tied a captive to a stake. While dancing around him, they would dart in, slice off a piece of flesh and roast it in front of the victim in a prepared campfire. Then they would devour it.

and Obama ate dog

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #36
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
In common with other coastal tribes of Texas and Louisiana, the Karankawa practiced ritual cannibalism of blood enemies In 1768, a Spanish priest wrote an account of the Karankawa ritual ceremonies. He portrayed the Karankawa as believing that eating the captive's flesh would transfer the captive's power and strength to those who consumed him. The natives tied a captive to a stake. While dancing around him, they would dart in, slice off a piece of flesh and roast it in front of the victim in a prepared campfire. Then they would devour it.

and Obama ate dog

Nice catch. I was afraid someone would come up with that! Truthfully, I was told my family has a distant relative that was half Indian. I think someone said they thought he was Karankawan. That passage you posted is horrible.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice catch. I was afraid someone would come up with that! Truthfully, I was told my family has a distant relative that was half Indian. I think someone said they thought he was Karankawan. That passage you posted is horrible.

you might be part German and part Frenchman and just about part anything that came in port at Galveston
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
you might be part German and part Frenchman and just about part anything that came in port at Galveston
Right back at you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0RoJz7Tno
Old 07-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

apparently both of you are still having problems with context

Joe (seemingly) took my last comment seriously even with a smiley face attached

and COF's kindergarten response speaks for itself
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=joe bloe;2966329]You're right. We should just pretend that Islam is a perfectly fine religion, no different than any other. Then, after the terrorists nuke New York or Chicago or Houston, we can take comfort in knowing our diversity is still intact. What scares me the most is you don't even understand what you are pushing for. Are we now guilty until proven innocent? Or does it depend upon your religion whether the default assumption is guilt or innocence? Muslins are assumed guilty. Southern Baptists are assumed innocent? Unless of course they had an ancestor who fought on the wrong side of some war in the past--then they and their decedents for 7 times 70 generations are evil.

So, from what has come to light in this thread we should put anyone with Karankawan blood in the guilty until proven otherwise bucket? I forget, how many cannibalistic acts equal one bomb?

You and some of the other shoot first/stand your ground/etc folks are the biggest threat to our freedoms, not an outsider group. Go watch Starwars again--or Hitler's rise to power. "The terrorists are the threat! Dangerous times call for a small, temporary suspension of liberties! Trust me, I'm one of you! I will be the benevolent dictator who protects you!” Remove or limit any group's rights because some in that group are evil and you threaten MY rights as well.

If you want to have a true national debate about how to balance privacy, freedom, and security I am all for it.

PS
I'm glad to hear that I made you shudder. I was actually trying for a grand mal seizure. That isn't very nice of you.

PPS
We are not a democracy. We are a republic. True. And that changes the topic of the discussion how? Is it OK for some to be guilty until proven innocent in a Republic but not a Democracy? I don't see the point.[/QUOTE].
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #42
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Like it or not Islam is different from other religions. Committing acts of violence in order to spread the religion has been done for fourteen hundred years. Violence is required by the Koran; it's part of their faith.

America's first war on foreign soil was to fight Muslims. Alexander Hamilton warned: “We ought not to fight them at all unless we determine to fight them forever.”
Old 07-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm sorry, Old-T. I have to assume Muslins are guilty until proven innocent. Muslin fabric gives me a rash. I much prefer percale. Percale is much more innocent.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks Joe...!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why do we dismiss Islam as being just like other religions but listen to people complain if you say Nazism is just like democracy. We would never allow a Nazi politician but we allow Muslim politicians despite their stated goals regarding our country.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women