Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashpump View Post
Dreams sometimes turn into reality, MAX. Here's evidence of at least a little damage to your potential client base:

You can also mark me off your list of potentials - mainly because your responses in this discussion has revealed traits in your personality that I would rather avoid. Just one person's preference of course.

BTW, I agree with the OP that ads for far away services are useless. Kinda like the spam we all receive throughout each day, or the banner ads that clog internet connections to the point the pages take forever to load.
I'm distraught...really. Dude...get over yourself. My life goes on as does yours. If you want to be a known associate of those who disrespect providers and are out to hamper their biz, go ahead. You didn't just make my DNS, but many others as well.... hate your bad luck. Try not to shoot the messenger in the future....I'm trying to advise you guys and it's totally gone over some of your heads. LOL Not only "as if", but U amuse me.....really ya do!

And to all the genuis' out there...why not ask the mods/admins have the ladies state OUT Only in the subject line of their ads when posting in the different sub forums? I know.....it takes a woman to think of these things...LOL
Old 07-16-2010, 01:01 AM   #32
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Here are the posting rules that have been referenced. I guess it takes a lazy ole curmudgeon to read the sticky at the top of the forum. The bolded sections have been highlighted by me cause I'm also near blind.

"Any member of an Advertising-enabled usergroup (Verified Provider, Advertiser-Provider, Agency, Advertiser-Agency, Verified-Limited, & ECCIE Sponsor may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums."

"Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area."

Now if you'll 'scuse me I gotta go get my metamucil and gin martini ready.

know what...I sincerely hope ya didn't choke on your metamucil and gin...btw.....ewwww, because ya certainly made no sense posting this. What you have quoted was not an issue for any lady posting in the Ft Worth ads forum. And the key words are.....FYI...."or provide outcall appts to that area", which all posting in that forum are willing to do....including myself. Appreciate your input though....:-).
Old 07-16-2010, 06:00 AM   #33
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

M A X - you are a most informative person. In addition to the information you've provided, I've gotten to see your passion, commitment and consistency in some dimensions of your personality. I would not have known this without your enthusiasm for expressing your fundamental nature, as well as the regard you hold for those on my side of this business.

Your words have really made a lasting, and I'm thinking a truly permanent, impression. That's one of the keys to this board, is having so much insight to help me as I stumble through the hobby, trying to choose among the many.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:48 AM   #34
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Hawk View Post
A customer maybe king... and I use that term loosely... but he's not always right.
Never said customer is always right, just that since they are the customer, they get to dictate a lot of terms. At least when there is a plentiful supply. The business can choose to accept the terms and do business, or they can choose not to accept the terms and not do business.

Quote:
A provider has every right to advertise in a way that will bring in the most business 4 her. Period. Maximum exposure. It maybe useless to you... but it's not too her.
Um, no, they don't. Read the rules. They can post in a maximum of 5 cities (i.e the Rule of 5) for regular weekly ads. The OP stated he was tired of girls who were in on locale posting ads in another locale. The whole purpose of separating areas geographically was to allow maximum exposure to the provider and easier searching for the hobbyist. So yeah, the rules are there for the benefit of both parties. Otherwise just go to Backpage and search using keywords.

Quote:
If you're... restricted to a geographical location... to be honest... nobody's fault but your own.
That's just a moronic statement. You too are restricted geographically. Are you travelling to Cairo to get some leg, or Moscow or Tokyo. Oh, wait, are you restricted geograpically? Stuck on the North American continent? Limited to just a single hemisphere? If you have the resources to travel around the globe to get the HDH... what the hell are you doing here? If you really had those kinds of resources you wouldn't be here, and you certainly wouldn't be commenting on threads that us poor, geographically restricted folks have to deal with.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #35
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
know what...I sincerely hope ya didn't choke on your metamucil and gin...btw.....ewwww, because ya certainly made no sense posting this. What you have quoted was not an issue for any lady posting in the Ft Worth ads forum. And the key words are.....FYI...."or provide outcall appts to that area", which all posting in that forum are willing to do....including myself. Appreciate your input though....:-).
No Max, don't worry yourself about it. I'm quite fine, and us old farts can take care of ourselves. Your recent ads state you are willing to travel within the DFW area. Ergo you meet the definition for posting in Dallas and Ft. Worth. But if read the OP's posting you'll see his beef was that girls are posting in areas they do not offer services nor plan on offering them. And you have defended the right of the ladies to post wherever they choose because it helps get them exposure. Many ads say incall only, and many ladies don't provide outcall. But under your definition it's okay for a provider to violate the rules whenever they choose because it's the ladies "business" and just us old fart's "hobby".

But hey, no harm no foul here. I believe we've each made our viewpoints pretty clear. And I don't believe that we'll never have to worry about doing business together.

Ta-ta!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #36
seventonine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Switching to a bit more light-hearted thought pattern.

Perhaps the root cause of the frustration expressed by both sides of the argument lies in the limitations of system (i.e., the technology we are all using right now). Finer grained details and selection criterion with new techniques for searching and filtering the data coupled with ways to store information in member & provider profiles could be an option for "skinning this cat".

Those with a hankering for remaining close to their home bases can do so with ease, while those wishing to expand into more open fishing grounds are provided the opportunity to do so.

I have this vision of a user interface similar to Google maps. I search for Dallas and a map displays. I draw a circle, rectangle, triangle on that map and providers offering services within that radius are displayed.

That said, can all the providers now add GPS coordinates their ads, please? jejejeeje (sorry that's the way the say "hehehe" south of the TX boarder)

Here's a conceptual picture of what I am referring to: http://spotcrime.com/tx/dallas
(sorry the reference is to crime locations but it's the fastest example of the concept I could come up with that just about anyone could link over to)

All those options require $$$ to be invested into the board software. Oh well, back to doing what I always do
Old 07-16-2010, 08:51 AM   #37
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

But hey, no harm no foul here. I believe we've each made our viewpoints pretty clear. And I don't believe that we'll never have to worry about doing business together.

Ta-ta!
Thanks for the heads up.....LOL I'll step away from my phone now.....
Old 07-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #38
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats View Post
BRAVO!

Not to mention that it also hinders providers business.. in their working city, for the same reason.

If you're not IN austin and don't plan to be in the next three days, you're taking hungry eyes away from the ladies in that area TODAY, because you're 'trying for travelers' next week or will touch soil in a month.

But, I also understand wanting to be seen.. noticed and remembered. I just think we should find another way without stepping on each others toes and invading territory we don't plan on chartering for some time.. really. It's pointless.
I totally understand what you are saying about the taking away hungry eyes. But there is nothing wrong with putting advance notice out that you are coming to a city in a week or two. The purpose of this job is to make money. "I'm here" isn't the best way.

And I actually agree with the guys on this one. The whole purpose of setting up two forums for two cities was to help both sides. If you don't live in FTW or you are not going over there to visit for a day, don't post in the FTW forum. I think it's a crock of crap to post "I do outcalls to FTW" in the ads section. Put it in your signature line. I post in FTW when I'm heading over to that side of town for a day or two.

I think it's unfair to the ladies who live over there and it makes things harder on the gents to try and sift through it.

Just my opinion of course....

Meg
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #39
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Um, no, they don't. Read the rules. They can post in a maximum of 5 cities (i.e the Rule of 5) for regular weekly ads. The OP stated he was tired of girls who were in on locale posting ads in another locale. The whole purpose of separating areas geographically was to allow maximum exposure to the provider and easier searching for the hobbyist. So yeah, the rules are there for the benefit of both parties. Otherwise just go to Backpage and search using keywords. You're preaching to the choir here.

That's just a moronic statement. It's hard to change your ways, something always calls you back. You too are restricted geographically. Oh really??? I was just in Houston last week. I went to Las Vegas back in Feb. Are you travelling to Cairo to get some leg, or Moscow or Tokyo. Is that a question??? Now, why would I want to do something like that??? We have more then enough hot-looking women from all walks of life, right here in the good ole USA. Oh, wait, are you restricted geograpically? Stuck on the North American continent? Limited to just a single hemisphere? Actually, I and my SO, who just happens to be Filipino, travel to the philipphines once a year, and we're going again this X-mas. If you have the resources to travel around the globe to get the HDH... what the hell are you doing here? It's nice to always have a house that you own. If you really had those kinds of resources you wouldn't be here, and you certainly wouldn't be commenting on threads that us poor, geographically restricted folks have to deal with. There's no crying in baseball.
I'm done here.

Trooper H
Old 07-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #40
Suite270
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I was in Montreal 2-weeks ago, and stumbled on this interactive map of the area. Someone put a lot of time into it, and this would be a cool addition to ECCIE :-)

http://www.montrealsecret.com/montreal/english/

This is the English version for MTL, but if you prefer French, or the North/South side, just navigate to the root directory.

I would love to pull up Addison or Garland or Plano or ............, and then pop through ads or enter in a search criteria. Wish I could develop something like this - just not tech-savvy enough to pull it off.

S270
Old 07-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #41
gashpump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
I'm distraught...really. Dude...get over yourself. My life goes on as does yours. If you want to be a known associate of those who disrespect providers and are out to hamper their biz, go ahead. You didn't just make my DNS, but many others as well.... hate your bad luck. Try not to shoot the messenger in the future....I'm trying to advise you guys and it's totally gone over some of your heads. LOL Not only "as if", but U amuse me.....really ya do!
Wow, MAX - maybe you should be directing your "...get over yourself...." advice to the mirror in your boudoir. Sorry about your being distraught though. Just be careful not to exceed the max dosage on your meds. "LOL"

Please be so kind as to direct me to the passage in my post that associates me with anyone disrespecting providers or that are "...out to hamper their biz..."

My post was only made to serve two purposes:

1. to agree with the OP that the advertising should be targeted in a better fashion, and

2. to let you know that in business, like physics, for every action there can be an equal and opposite reaction. It wasn't your opinions on the matter being discussed, but rather the style in which you delivered them that causes me to cull you from the list. Actually, I'd not known who you were, nor had your services been on my radar, prior to my post. But after your reply, I've since checked out your ads and confirmed that you're not my type anyway. Accordingly, I guess my earlier statement is now moot, since I would have never called, even if you hadn't decided to get involved, in such a condescending manner, with this discussion.

Hey - I do wish you much future success in your business, nonetheless.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #42
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I posted a thread about this same topic not long ago. I feel like the providers should be free to post ads anywhere they choose but there should be some way of predominately displaying if they have an incall and or do outcalls to FW. Just an ad in the FW section when you don't really service FW or charge an outrageous fee to travel here is not acceptable. In many instances one can get to FW from Dallas easier and faster than one can go from some parts of Dallas to other parts of Dallas. In FW, auto traffic is not so bad, you just have to keep your eyes open and not step in any bullshit. I luv Cowtown.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashpump View Post
Wow, MAX - maybe you should be directing your "...get over yourself...." advice to the mirror in your boudoir. Sorry about your being distraught though. Just be careful not to exceed the max dosage on your meds. "LOL"

Please be so kind as to direct me to the passage in my post that associates me with anyone disrespecting providers or that are "...out to hamper their biz..."

My post was only made to serve two purposes:

1. to agree with the OP that the advertising should be targeted in a better fashion, and

2. to let you know that in business, like physics, for every action there can be an equal and opposite reaction. It wasn't your opinions on the matter being discussed, but rather the style in which you delivered them that causes me to cull you from the list. Actually, I'd not known who you were, nor had your services been on my radar, prior to my post. But after your reply, I've since checked out your ads and confirmed that you're not my type anyway. Accordingly, I guess my earlier statement is now moot, since I would have never called, even if you hadn't decided to get involved, in such a condescending manner, with this discussion.

Hey - I do wish you much future success in your business, nonetheless.
Dearest GashHump,

My posts here have been made to serve ONE purpose only. That some gentleman here are seen in a certain light when they post in a certain way and there are many ladies here who will NOT see them because of it, self included. I just happen to be one of the mature and no longer intimidated ladies who will say something of this nature, knowing it has absolutely no bearing on my future income, as these are not the type of "gents" I will see anyway. It has also served to cull MY List, so to speak. Thank you, gentleman.

1. You're chosen SN kinda says it all to me about what light you'd like to be seen in. Not the classiest or most respectful, but I'm sure something you thought was clever at the time....ummm not so much, IMO. Maybe if I take some of that medication you suggested, I might be able to view it in a different light. LOL However, since I am a mature lady who enjoys what I do without all the mind alterring "meds" that some ladies must take to endure the presence of a "very few" of the guys here, I think I'll pass on the suggestion.

2. Never presume that I can not hold my own or do not understand what it is I do when I decide to state my opinion on any matter. I don't agree with the OP and have heard it before, over and over again. I started out by simply redirecting him, but as he so eloquently stated, he's been doing this FOREVER and he already knew he could do that. If you know what the solution to your problems are, then why even ask for input on them or gripe about them? Later, my point was that the respondent LL decided it would be appropriate to state that a ladies business opportunities should be limited, she should be severely punished and that her reputation should be sullied if she were not to abide the rules he wants laid out for her. There is just something inherently WRONG with gents saying things like that in a CO-ED forum. I viewed this as an alienating and non-provider friendly type of attitude. What was the point and why say it in such a hostile manner? If he doesn't wish to be seen in that ugly light, then he shouldn't post in that manner. That's my opinion and as with you, I am entitled to it.

3. Why state I have been culled from a list that I would never have made, other than you think you have some influence over others by stating something of that nature in a public forum. We all like what we like and I would never begrudge you the younger ladies that you do seem to enjoy. If that's your cup of tea, and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, then please continue to see those types of ladies. You're obviously not in the crowd of gents I care to draw attention my way and that's A-OK with me....I do not solely depend on this board for my biz nor do most of the ladies here.

4. You are fairly new to this particular board and while I haven't fully researched you and your posts and probably won't, it tells me you are still a little green around the gills in this hobby, and as many were quick to point out to me when I first started.... Your opinions matter little to them on things of this nature as it matters little to many of the ladies. In time, and watching how you respond to various posts and whatnot, it will matter more and have some merit with those who are like minded. I don't agree with this mindset, as I feel most have something of value to contribute, however, you added nothing here that really needed to be added, and it appears your only premise is to join a simple minded slam fest.

5. I state once again, that I attract the type of gentleman that I actually wish to attract. I pick and choose who I see. Believe it or not, just because a gentleman can pass screening or has been hobbying since the beginning of time, doesn't mean a lady has to or wants to spend time with him. Some of us do our research, are not strapped for funds and are able to run our business' the way We the want to run it. I have a very good reputation, am entitled to post my opinion when I see "gripey wayne's" responding negatively and laugh and giggle when they get all huffy and believe they are able to affect what I do in any manner. All money is not good money. If I got culled from any list because I don't like males suggesting what LL suggested and in the way he suggested it, then so be it....it truly is not money outta my pocket to disagree with those who are disagreeable to begin with and have proven so time and again. As a matter of fact, and as shocking as it may come to you or to them, there are many whose lists I did make because of it.

Now, belated welcome and I truly hope you enjoy the board and the many many lovely ladies to choose from, and I also hope you learn to take some things with a grain of salt. Try to keep moving on and resist the urge to have your input on certain subjects and/or sully a lady when you have no further useful input on a subject or anything of merit to add about said lady.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #44
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Max and Gashpump, Are you guys finished ? Enough is enough.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh View Post
Max and Gashpump, Are you guys finished ? Enough is enough.
Hey JBjr,

Try putting us on ignore if it bothers you, hon or unsubscribe to the thread. Sorry, our input has been tiresome to you and others, I'm sure. Not anymore tiring though, than for the ladies to constantly see certain males slamming us and even some of the gents, either outright or passive aggressively in many of the threads which I often ignore and choose to have no input on. However, this one sparked my interest and intellect. I have nothing else to add at this time, but if there are those who need further explanation of how their behavior might affect who they will or will not have access to in direct accordance with their behavior here, despite their almighty dollars, then I'm happy to enlighten them as best I can from this ladies' POV.

Have a wonderful day!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women