Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hey i seen the list of jokers that just got arrested cant blame her for not wanting to kiss. Fuck that shit

Jessica you are cute and im sure you'd want to kiss me. ;-)
Wait..... she is BI ? THAT changes everything!
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #32
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

^ post your showcase.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #33
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks View Post
How is it black mail... You would write a bad review if you had a bad experience.. Its a known fact providers report clients on a wide variety of things. I just made it public.. Booking an appt then confirming then nothing is a complete disregard to the provider. And to have provider being ill towards one another for no reason is immature. Its in the co ed section to bring it to everyone attention.. No ones time should be wasted.
Nobody is being ill towards your ass you just can't take criticism well you obviously have a problem in your business structure and reputable providers are trying to give your ass advice... If you knew everything you wouldn't have made this thread...

So when you say booking an appointment and confirming do you give them the location to your incall ?Give us an example of what you're telling us...

What is your view of a NCNS & a time waster?

You're correct nobody's time should be wasted but what can you do as a PROVIDER to cut back on the bs appointments you are getting?

Stop sending tards pictures you have a showcase & ads if they want to see more they can make an appointment period.. That problem is solved

Again where is your cancellation policy because it's not listed anywhere?

Are the alleged time wasters newbies?

Reviews from FUCKTARDS & A provider making threats of blasting information in a private area is 2 different things... Like I stated before you aren't going to gain clients by making threats of posting there information because you feel as if they HAVE to schedule with you & if they cancel your going to retaliate...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #34
08cris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby View Post
Maybe next time read the damn ISO before the "pm sent" copy paste
+1
08cris is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:42 PM   #35
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Lmao if you send pictures you're a whoretard & good luck with all that threatening shit let me know how that works out for you..

Btw why in the fuck would you want them to even contact your ass again after playing games is buisness that slow tbat you have to threaten those unreliabile/timewaster/photocollector FUCKTARDS?

Lmfao TFF

Ive never had issues with cancellations & NCNS so obviously you're doing something wrong.. How do you screen?

Just because your a single mother doesn't mean your time is any more valuable than someone without kids.. Nice marketing though...
Do you actually have appointments? Just asking since as much as I see you posting your two cents on EVERTHING, including but not limited to, things that don't pertain to you, things that you have no actual knowledge of or when you have nothing proactive to add to the conversation.

Eccie would be an excellent resource for both hobbyists and providers if there wasn't so much if this. You are what is wrong with this hobby. Why do you feel it's okay to attack other providers? If you don't agree with their view or how they run THEIR business is it really a justification for your stank attitude? You come off as a miserable truly unhappy person and constantly attacking other people and trying to make them look bad DOESN'T make you look better than them or paint a positive picture. You're marketing isn't all that for you to be attacking someone else's posts.

Like, who are you to sit back and pass judgement on anyone? What makes you an expert in selling ass? Quite frankly I don't see anything exceptional about you, your showcase or reviews. You are not even an above average provider. Your looks and service are mediocre, at best and your constant need to throw in your insipid remarks every chance you get do nothing but clutter the board.

Now, I'm sorry I won't be able to get into a 20 page dragged out argument with you over your tasteless behavior and how you should probably step your game up before criticizing someone else's.. since I have screening to do and appointments to keep. And since I'm also a single mom my time is valuable and I try not to waste to much on B.S. that doesn't matter.

As a matter of fact, You should try to make your time more valuable as well. Maybe then you wouldn't have all this extra time on your hands to sit around and make yourself look bad. Have a good day!
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:50 PM   #36
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have had an abundance amount of no-shows no calls and cancellations. Ive decided to be nice and give time to rescheduled but it seems some have taken my kindess as a weakness. So to all those in the past month who have made a appointments with me and did not stick to the appointment, you have until monday February 13,2017 to rescheduled if not I will be publishing a list of those who are unreliabile/timewaster/photocollectors. My time is valuable, I'm a single mother, dont waste my time and I wont waste yours. Thanks Jessica
Everyone is different in how they conduct their business. I know that for me in the past, it seems the ones that requested pictures and wanted to keep talking endlessly before meeting were usually the ones that gave me the most trouble without following through on appointments.

In my experience, if you have enough reviews posted and several pictures available to them online, then the ones that are serious about booking will book without wasting your time.Theres nothing really to talk about... Your reviews should list general location and services and give them insight while answering all the little questions they have. Eccie is a good resource for clients IF they utilize it. Asking them to be proactive and reviewing your showcase and reading your reviews prior to booking will cut down on all the extra time being wasted.
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #37
saints & spinners
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
How is it black mail... You would write a bad review if you had a bad experience.. Its a known fact providers report clients on a wide variety of things. I just made it public.. Booking an appt then confirming then nothing is a complete disregard to the provider. And to have provider being ill towards one another for no reason is immature. Its in the co ed section to bring it to everyone attention.. No ones time should be wasted.
Look up the definition of what you are doing and re read your own stupid ass post. You are unstable, and nobody with a brain should see you ever!

force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.
"he had blackmailed her into sailing with him"
synonyms: coerce, pressurize, pressure, force
saints & spinners is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #38
driller321
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I promise you change your menu to bbbj and even more awesome cim you would not have these issues. Your are a beautiful woman. You could be one of the unicorn of the hobby with that and whats included. But that's my opinion.
driller321 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #39
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Cox View Post
Do you actually have appointments? Just asking since as much as I see you posting your two cents on EVERTHING, including but not limited to, things that don't pertain to you, things that you have no actual knowledge of or when you have nothing proactive to add to the conversation.
Do you actually have appts? I'm just wondering since you have the time to keep up w/her.
Where do you find the time to keep up with EVERYTHING that DM has commented on?

Quote:
You're marketing isn't all that
It must be all that since you've taken notice and you're following her around.

Quote:
I don't see anything exceptional about you
Yes you do! You like her, why don't you go ahead and admit it!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:04 PM   #40
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Everyone is different in how they conduct their business. I know that for me in the past, it seems the ones that requested pictures and wanted to keep talking endlessly before meeting were usually the ones that gave me the most trouble without following through on appointments.

In my experience, if you have enough reviews posted and several pictures available to them online, then the ones that are serious about booking will book without wasting your time.Theres nothing really to talk about... Your reviews should list general location and services and give them insight while answering all the little questions they have. Eccie is a good resource for clients IF they utilize it. Asking them to be proactive and reviewing your showcase and reading your reviews prior to booking will cut down on all the extra time being wasted.
Please inform her she needs to do bbbj and start kissing clients simple. Life is difficult, but if I'm getting paid 300 an hour I'm sticking my tongue all the way down your throat. Guys are driving over there saying CBJ and no kissing, OK, fuck this. For 300. She is hot. I suggest she go twerk at show palace and make a bag. She is cute as fuck but you got to kiss on this game and bbbj or it will not work!
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #41
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Eccie would be an excellent resource for both hobbyists and providers if there wasn't so much if this. You are what is wrong with this hobby. Why do you feel it's okay to attack other providers? If you don't agree with their view or how they run THEIR business is it really a justification for your stank attitude? You come off as a miserable truly unhappy person and constantly attacking other people and trying to make them look bad DOESN'T make you look better than them or paint a positive picture. You're marketing isn't all that for you to be attacking someone else's posts.

Like, who are you to sit back and pass judgement on anyone? What makes you an expert in selling ass? Quite frankly I don't see anything exceptional about you, your showcase or reviews. You are not even an above average provider. Your looks and service are mediocre, at best and your constant need to throw in your insipid remarks every chance you get do nothing but clutter the board.

Now, I'm sorry I won't be able to get into a 20 page dragged out argument with you over your tasteless behavior and how you should probably step your game up before criticizing someone else's.. since I have screening to do and appointments to keep. And since I'm also a single mom my time is valuable and I try not to waste to much on B.S. that doesn't matter.

As a matter of fact, You should try to make your time more valuable as well. Maybe then you wouldn't have all this extra time on your hands to sit around and make yourself look bad. Have a good day!
LMAO another whore who is worried about Dorfy do yourself a favor and read my signature & follow the instructions.. IDGAF what another whore thinks about me because yall don't pay my bills... Go back to dallas where you belong... Houston Whores don't care about wtf I do Ive never even heard of you so obviously you're the one with the problem...

If my posts made my buisness suffer I wouldn't get on here talking all the shit I talk so while I'm on my way to my next appointment you do what I told you...

I make silly whores dissappear with my signature instructions... If you don't do what it says then don't come on here bitching because you have a solution...

She made herself look bad all by herself
Old 02-09-2017, 04:06 PM   #42
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Do you actually have appts? I'm just wondering since you have the time to keep up w/her.
Where do you find the time to keep up with EVERYTHING that DM has commented on?

It must be all that since you've taken notice and you're following her around.

Yes you do! You like her, why don't you go ahead and admit it!
I Heart You
Old 02-09-2017, 04:15 PM   #43
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Heh... yep... go sP! NC got a hard on for DM
Old 02-09-2017, 04:28 PM   #44
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Please inform her she needs to do bbbj and start kissing clients simple. Life is difficult, but if I'm getting paid 300 an hour I'm sticking my tongue all the way down your throat. Guys are driving over there saying CBJ and no kissing, OK, fuck this. For 300. She is hot. I suggest she go twerk at show palace and make a bag. She is cute as fuck but you got to kiss on this game and bbbj or it will not work!
Exactly. Well put. Cant be a ho AND a prude at the same time. That's what wives are for.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:39 PM   #45
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Exactly. Well put. Cant be a ho AND a prude at the same time. That's what wives are for.
Like honestly kissing actually helps a guy get and maintain an erection. Look I get it you don't like kissing 70 year old men Jessica or whatever OR guzzling down their seme, but we all make choices. Lawyers go to school for 7 years and charge what you charge. Unless you open your menu up on a mostly gfe site jessica you will continue to struggle becauuse there are too many options here at your price point. Even the female who advised you, equally hot is kissing these old fucks and bbbj. It is what it is. Close your eyes, go to a happy place and kiss these mofos and get paid. Otherwise ncns will be your new bff.
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women