Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #31
Stud Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've been following Monet's reviews (and drooling) for sometime now. I'd have to agree with Jack in this is minor BS. All I've read and heard in private discussions speaks highly of Monet and I see no reason to suspect otherwise from one of her close friends.

M. Know this, there are always lowlifes out there and some people can never be satisfied. Don't let this insignificant event bother you in the least.
Stud Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #32
hobyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

I'm not going to make any attempt to defend myself here, but would like to clarify a couple of things... First, my initial communications were blunt and to the point. No question about it. Had I known it would be taken the way it was, I may have come at it from a different angle. However, after having spent $.80 on the appointment, being the ONLY one participating and being able to have said txt convo 27 minutes after the start of my 1 hr appointment, I was more than a little pissed off. This was no random BP girl. It was via Monet. As one of her girls and having previously been with Monet, I had expectations about the quality of the appointment I was paying for. Turns out my expecations were off. Had I known what I was getting into, I would have passed. My fault for not getting the full details up front.
hobyguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I like that statement hobyguy. time for both sides to move on.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wait OSD ... I thinck a participant rebuttal is appropriate.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #35
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobyguy View Post
I'm not going to make any attempt to defend myself here, but would like to clarify a couple of things... First, my initial communications were blunt and to the point. No question about it. Had I known it would be taken the way it was, I may have come at it from a different angle. However, after having spent $.80 on the appointment, being the ONLY one participating and being able to have said txt convo 27 minutes after the start of my 1 hr appointment, I was more than a little pissed off. This was no random BP girl. It was via Monet. As one of her girls and having previously been with Monet, I had expectations about the quality of the appointment I was paying for. Turns out my expecations were off. Had I known what I was getting into, I would have passed. My fault for not getting the full details up front.
very well put hobyguy. i expected it was a matter of frustration. the initail txt yes might have been blunt or harsh. but we have all done the same thing when we were mad or frustrated. it looks to be just a misunderstanding and hopefully both parties can find a common ground to patch things up.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Wait OSD ... I thinck a participant rebuttal is appropriate.
so do I, And the whole thread is just that. hay I not a mod. if both sides want to carry on. I will get fatter on the popcorn.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #37
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
so do I, And the whole thread is just that. hay I not a mod. if both sides want to carry on. I will get fatter on the popcorn.
OSD must be on a high fiber diet!
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #38
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Monet,
May I ask when you are going to have a jacuzzi, id love to have you or one of your Hottie's give me a Bath
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:44 AM   #39
jyoshi917
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

For my experience, I know that Monet provides excellent service and treats me like a person. It takes me 3 hours out of my day to drive out to see her and it's been worth it for me. I also decided to retire from the hobby with her being my last provider so I hope that speaks to the type of quality that she provides. She's absolutely one of the best providers I have had in the past 19 years in the hobby. Monet has certain boundaries and rules which needs to be followed to a Tee, otherwise you probably won't have a good time... i can only imagine same goes for her girls too.

That said, I cannot speak for Arianna. Like everyone's been saying, it's a lot of "he said, she said" and there's been quite a bit of frustrations going on. The OP's experience with Monet is a high standard and probably shouldn't be compared with how other providers may act towards him. It sounds like both the OP and Arianna had a bad time there so it'd be best served as an educational experience for both parties. I do feel for him, as like any hobbyists I've had my share of really bad experiences that I just want to forget.

We should all be so lucky to have excellent service provider like Monet, these are the types of people I'd like to keep in contact and be friends with. The quality of service have been steadily increasing over the past decade in this hobby, and once a hobbyist experience something so good, it's hard for any of us to go back to anything less. I hope both OP and Arianna move on to something better, and be safe out there.

(ok, let the jokes begin on my 2 cents)
jyoshi917 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

"(ok, let the jokes begin on my 2 cents)"

nice review, errr thanks
Old 05-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #41
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I just LOVE it that Franklin is ignoring all of this and trying to set up a date! He is the smartest person on this site.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #42
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
I just LOVE it that Franklin is ignoring all of this and trying to set up a date! He is the smartest person on this site.
I concur - with a friendly amendment of replacing "ignoring" with "oblivious to". He will also live longer than most of us.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

yup. LOL

mmmm no to M&G yes to a ice cream social. mmmmmm darn I still have Abbot's on my mind
Old 05-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #44
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

ice cream??? i down for a milk shake...... ummm that could be taken wrong. i will g back to being quite again.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #45
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

yeah Rooster,
I dont want to take part in the bickering,
When I saw Monet last, I had a nice time, she is a beautiful woman
and im looking forward seeing her again,
Franklin4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies