Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #31
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO, you never disappoint jim...........
That's what they say about YOU down at the 'holes EKIM ! " You never disappoint " !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:23 PM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Maybe I could have been clearer with my pilot example. I want my cops when faced with a situation to be cool, calm, and collected, (and use good judgement on when to pull the trigger or not) just like I want my pilots to be cool, calm, and collected during a bout of turbulence or other in flight disturbance, similar to Captain Sully Sullenberger who lost his engines over the Husdon.
A couple of observations ... Sullenberger's success was a narrow exception to the general rule and the elements were in his favor for success ... with a natural "runway" for lining things up .... so your expectations are "too high"!

The same with street cops ("first responders") PLUS no city is willing to pay street cops the level of income that pilots are paid (with benefits) in order to require them to undergo the extensive training pilots receive and the educational level to prepare their mind for the split second critical thinking .. most airliner disasters provide some level of anticipation and reaction time, even when there are limited options (catastrophic events offer no options).

Airline pilots average salary will be in excess of $100,000 a year and for a patrol officer less than 1/2 of that and very likely starting out around $30,000 with a high school education or GED and academy training of about 300-400 hours.

That's not a justification, but your expectations should be tempered by the reality. You are shifting the responsibility to the police officer when in fact 99.99% of the time the police officer is responding to the inappropriate, if not unlawful, behavior of the person who ends up being the recipient of the police officer's use of force. In other words apples and oranges ... since the "victims" in the airline crash/mishap usually had not control or nothing to do with the injurious activity .. like the citizen being contacted by the police.

It's not the same as being an innocent passenger in a seat "in the rear"! Almost every incident in which an officer has shot a person the person shot could have avoided the escalation of the situation by simply complying with the officer's request ... put your hands behind your back .... don't reach in your pockets .... etc. The commands are simply.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:52 PM   #33
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
A couple of observations ... Sullenberger's success was a narrow exception to the general rule and the elements were in his favor for success ... with a natural "runway" for lining things up .... so your expectations are "too high"! - No matter how you slice it he kept his composure under fire is the point. Expectations are reasonable. I don't see how you can say expectations are to high under any circumstance when a pilot has the lives of hundreds of people in his hands.

The same with street cops ("first responders") PLUS no city is willing to pay street cops the level of income that pilots are paid (with benefits) in order to require them to undergo the extensive training pilots receive and the educational level to prepare their mind for the split second critical thinking .. - I never compared the salaries of cops and pilots or even suggested what the pay scales should be. If I did please correct me. most airliner disasters provide some level of anticipation and reaction time, even when there are limited options (catastrophic events offer no options).

Airline pilots average salary will be in excess of $100,000 a year and for a patrol officer less than 1/2 of that and very likely starting out around $30,000 with a high school education or GED and academy training of about 300-400 hours. - I'm aware and it goes back to my point of more officer training.

That's not a justification, but your expectations should be tempered by the reality. You are shifting the responsibility to the police officer when in fact 99.99% of the time the police officer is responding to the inappropriate, if not unlawful, behavior of the person who ends up being the recipient of the police officer's use of force. - My expectations are tempered; the officer is sworn to uphold law even in the face of this 99.99% violation of the law by citizens. If you have a drunk college student acting up and refusing to obey orders (as long as he's not a threat to your life or anyone else's) you don't have the legal right to shoot or kill him and if you do then you should be tried like anyone else who commits a murder it's that simple. Cops must learn to have self control and restraint in situations that clearly call for it. If there is a justified shooting I have ZERO issues with it. In other words apples and oranges ... since the "victims" in the airline crash/mishap usually had not control or nothing to do with the injurious activity .. like the citizen being contacted by the police. - What does this have to do with the pilot maintaining his focus and poise under fire? Sometimes it's turbulence that causes the crash other times it's a terrorist and so the same standard of being calm in the face of having all those lives in your hands still applies.

It's not the same as being an innocent passenger in a seat "in the rear"! Almost every incident in which an officer has shot a person the person shot could have avoided the escalation of the situation by simply complying with the officer's request ... put your hands behind your back .... don't reach in your pockets .... etc. The commands are simply. yes the commands are simple but let me ensure I'm following you. Are you saying a cop has the right to shoot and kill someone if that person refuses to hand them their license, get on the ground, or or comply with putting their hand behind their back. I see you're trying to defend the cop in this recent Miami shooting so just want to ensure I'm clear. Also it's pretty clear to me you must be a cop, only cops defend the indefensible when it comes to other cops. ijs

see my comments in red
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:42 PM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
see my comments in red
I suppose that it's easier for you to simply call people a "troll" than it is to read what they post and take it at face value without your immature and irresponsible gestures of YOU INTERPRETING WHAT THEY POST TO FIT YOUR "POINT" ...

if you want to have police officers trained and educated to the level of a commercial airline pilot .. then make sure you pay enough property, sales, and income tax to pay them for the same training and the same salaries with the same retirement benefits ... nationwide!

Good luck with that!
Old 07-22-2016, 09:50 PM   #35
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video-show...opstories.html

Didn't even shoot the one who supposedly had a gun, shot the one on the ground with his arms in the air.
Turns out the cop who shot the innocent therapist was Hispanic, so how does whitey get the blame?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:26 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Turns out the cop who shot the innocent therapist was Hispanic, so how does whitey get the blame?
Because!
Old 07-23-2016, 08:46 AM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

this thing with the black therapist & his autistic patient is unbelievable.

I understand that the therapist was trying to get the autistic patient (who was rather being uncooperative) off the street. Instead of helping the guy, he gets shot with his arms up??????

the officer has an itchy finger! I think this is the failure of officers training to deescalate the situation.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:47 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Dilbert gets it...............
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 06:17 AM   #39
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Because!
That is all the reason they need!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:03 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
That is all the reason they need!
No "self-respecting," cop-hating, culturally correct LIBERAL is going to criticize an Hispanic person for shooting a Black man who was trying to help a mentally defective person sitting in the middle of the street playing with a toy truck!

It just simply is not going to happen!!!
Old 07-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
No "self-respecting," cop-hating, culturally correct LIBERAL is going to criticize an Hispanic person for shooting a Black man who was trying to help a mentally defective person sitting in the middle of the street playing with a toy truck!

It just simply is not going to happen!!!
Any simple minded fuck will defend a stupid cop who is trying to shoot a autistic man with a toy, and hits the person trying to aid his patient, Then handcuff's the person shot. Stupid people do stupid things, and stupid people will defend them.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:39 AM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Any simple minded fuck will defend a stupid cop who is trying to shoot a autistic man with a toy, and hits the person trying to aid his patient, Then handcuff's the person shot. Stupid people do stupid things, and stupid people will defend them.

^ that or they're a cop themselves and / or their parent(s). I concede the point though it could just be sheer stupidity.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:48 AM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

What does that say about, Independent Burnouts that start stupid threads about it?... eeehbbuhhrrrr?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:51 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
^ that or they're a cop themselves and / or their parent(s). I concede the point though it could just be sheer stupidity.
.. you do clean golf balls for a living ....
Old 07-24-2016, 10:54 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was that your point in starting the thread and convicting the cop when the news first broke?

Any simple minded fuck will convict a cop who was alleged to have been trying to shoot a autistic man with a toy, and hits the person allegedly trying to aid his patient, Then handcuff's the person shot.

Stupid people do stupid things, and stupid people will convict them before know all the facts!!!!

But don't feel bad, dumbass, "pundits" in the media do the same shit!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women