Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36903
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2016, 10:22 AM   #31
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive notified 2 mods..but no response yet. My intention isnt to make this a public thread.,just happened that way..reason i posted in questions for the staff.. Id just like someone to address this situation and hopefully clear it up plz.
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:43 AM   #32
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

They have every right to say what they feel is right, this is a gentleman's review site. Ijs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
you already passed judgement on her so why do you care about anything link? To help you make more negative comments? You are GREAT at that smh
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:47 AM   #33
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I would say brush this under the rug cause it will not go anywhere just cause you explain to the mods. To me it's seems like a maybe return client that might got in his feelings or maybe the other way around. Just move on and just ad him to your blocked list babe. Hope this workouts out and you can just move on without the drama sorry it happened to you though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25 View Post
Ive notified 2 mods..but no response yet. My intention isnt to make this a public thread.,just happened that way..reason i posted in questions for the staff.. Id just like someone to address this situation and hopefully clear it up plz.
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 11:11 AM   #34
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
I must have hit a nerve sound pretty mad there ....

I like! I like! the sound of that for my next AD: I will eat your ass like a Death Row inmate's last meal!!!

I get Paid for eating ass (Very Well too) but you in the other hand kiss , lick, suck, and eat Ass for FREE on the board. How many times did you drop the soap or did you bend over volunteering like a b****

Yes you are correct : I'm GREAT at it and so much more! We can both agree on that. You're not offending me I'm very comfortable in my skin. And the gentleman I see love it.

I don't hide behind a handle thinking I'm untouchable or do evil things like you. If you think I'm bored because according to you lately I've been posting unnecessary things can you imagine what I think of you. I cant post it because I will be guaranteed banned for life they will make a special exception just for me and ban me forever and one more day. With that being said. I'm done addressing you...

We are NOT on topic
Besitos

Go take your meds hon...I think you got me confused with another member

All the gibberish you typed doesn't apply to me..but somehow you sound angry about something.

And the SHIT posting comment was just a metaphor that obviously went over your head...no surprise there
All you post about is OREO this and OREO that....but that's normal coming from dumb racist Hooker like you

Nobody is gonna ban you for speaking your mind,so don't let it eat you up and speak up
I would love to know where all this anger is coming from... I'm sure I have addressed you only one on the board.

Must be all your random rambling pms that I ignored? Nah that can't be it

I mean we're not friends, I don't gossip and certainly don't see providers who eat ass...so ignoring you was the most polite way to say I wasn't interested

Dropping the soap,volunteering?kissing ass on the board?? Whose ass?Wtf are babbling about??

Is this about another provider or something??

And yes...please use that line on your ad...no royalties necessary
More business is always good...maybe you will stop lying about retiring when business get slow

I'm done too..but I will do u one better and ignore you permanently

Have a good one!

Fuck it...it's lunch time.. feed me points!
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:13 PM   #35
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:43 PM   #36
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I must have hit a nerve sound pretty mad there ....

I like! I like! the sound of that for my next AD: I will eat your ass like a Death Row inmate's last meal!!!

I get Paid for eating ass (Very Well too)
Do you lick piles good?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I get Paid for eating ass ..
... I guess that's different from .... "chewing ass" ... huh?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:19 PM   #38
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... I guess that's different from .... "chewing ass" ... huh?
Sounds like this has become a truly shitty situation.
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #39
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
So, this would be a he said/she said situation. With no proof of either.

You can respond in the coed forum if you wish.

I will warn you that it usually ends up worse for the provider. I suggest just let it go and get more positive reviews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25 View Post
OK, let's not make it look like the mod staff is not listening to you. I gave you the answer in post # 3. That is all that is going to happen. NOTHING.

He says you saw him. You say he did not. You say you have proof he did not. How do you prove a negative?

Maybe you did not see anyone on the date he had on review. On all boards I have over 75 reviews and I NEVER put the right date. It was part of my covering my hobbying ass. If I was in meeting all day long on 5/11, then I could not have seen a provider with a review that date, right?

Maybe he saw you with a different handle or P411. Fact is, I do not know and neither do you.

Maybe what he said happened in the review did not happen. I don't know and you better not.

There is no way that you can supply proof that he did not see you unless you have evidence that he told you. A PM is the only thing that might work for that. ANYTHING else can be spoofed to the point that it does not prove anything.

You said you sent PM to 2 mods since you were getting no help. Well, I answered you in post #3 and you did not like the answer. Guess that is why I did not get a PM. I have seen answers you got to the other PM and they are pretty close to Post #3.

You chose to make this about mods not helping you. Sometimes that is not a good idea.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #40
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:30 PM   #41
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews

He clearly states an exact time and date of our supposed encounter..how can someone so precise with a review like that forget the date..didn't he mention he traveled here to Houston from his home town for that date. So theres no way its wrong day if he doesnt even live in dallas! I was with a totally different client at that time..and that review is there
Like really..cant be serious !;/
Guy just text me this morning stated how we posted that and plans to damage me more!

B][/B]
Quote:
OK, let's not make it look like the mod staff is not listening to you. I gave you the answer in post # 3. That is all that is going to happen. NOTHING.

He says you saw him. You say he did not. You say you have proof he did not. How do you prove a negative?

Maybe you did not see anyone on the date he had on review. On all boards I have over 75 reviews and I NEVER put the right date. It was part of my covering my hobbying ass. If I was in meeting all day long on 5/11, then I could not have seen a provider with a review that date, right?

Maybe he saw you with a different handle or P411. Fact is, I do not know and neither do you.

Maybe what he said happened in the review did not happen. I don't know and you better not.

There is no way that you can supply proof that he did not see you unless you have evidence that he told you. A PM is the only thing that might work for that. ANYTHING else can be spoofed to the point that it does not prove anything.

You said you sent PM to 2 mods since you were getting no help. Well, I answered you in post #3 and you did not like the answer. Guess that is why I did not get a PM. I have seen answers you got to the other PM and they are pretty close to Post #3.

You chose to make this about mods not helping you. Sometimes that is not a good idea.
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:36 PM   #42
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Hammer?
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:47 PM   #43
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^

Whut.. Revealing ROS ? Say it ain't so.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:52 PM   #44
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Try reading and comprehending what I am saying to you. I never put the right day or time in over 75 reviews. It covers tracks if you put the wrong day and time to match someplace you were verified to be at.

Him putting a date and time you were with someone else does NOT prove the review to be fake.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:05 PM   #45
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Even if the review is indeed fake,they won't remove it...but they will let everyone reading it know it's FAKE

This whole situation stinks

Just let the mod -turds get to the bottom of this shit
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women