Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #31
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

30 minutes with a provider, overnight with a sugar baby if not the weekend.
Provider I just tell them to get on all four, sugar baby I take out to dinner, go to a movie, park or grab an ice cream. Take out to breakfast etc..

Can't do the long thing with a provider, not paying them per hour to wine and dine them.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #32
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I enjoy 3 - 4 hour appts. It gives me the time to really release a lot of energy. One hour appts. always seemed rushed.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #33
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer hour appts although I do prefer 2hr+ appts I like to get to know the gent a little bit before having private time.An hour goes by too fast IMO.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #34
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

I offer hourly appointments. However, if I had my druthers, I'd prefer no less than a two hour window. I prefer to get acquainted with my gentleman before the festivities begin. The extra time affords a comfortable ease and a connection to build which in turn heightens the experience for both.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #35
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

An hour does go by too fast.

Zabrina, I offer my companionship based on what makes ME happy, and not the other way around. Otherwise we'd all be doing $50 BnG's. If your business flourishes one hour at a time, then good on you. But it's possible to have a minimum, and attract the men who want to spend that time with you. I'm pretty sure that the ladies enforcing the minimums would surely adjust their business model if there was an issue making the money she needed to, or thought she was missing out on something.

I am putting my 2 hour minimum in place, once I've got the availability to entertain more. That decision is based on my business, and what I feel makes me happy as a companion. For me, and like most ladies said, it makes things feel more organic, and unrushed. I tried to conform to the one hour appointments module just to challenge myself, and got a permanent incall to prepare for the increase in shorter appointments. I rarely got 1 hour appointments. Most were 1.5 hour appointments, but they became 3 hour appointments QUICKLY because I was having so much fun. So I offered a 3 hour special, and the response has been tremendous. I may not have been what everyone would call busy, but when in the midst of my life, with family, work, business, and school I could entertain at the rate at which I did, I call that a success.

That solidified my move to a 2 hour minimum. And it's not like I'll never have another hour appointment. It's just a matter of different strokes for different folks.

And it's not always about bigger budgets either. It's about getting what you want for your money. You can have 2 shorter appointments and not be satiated with either, or you can suck it up and have the experience that you want.

And any woman that has a 2 hour minimum and you feel that you don't know if you'll like her/get along by the time you meet may not know what she's doing.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:23 PM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

3 hour appointments? Wow. I would no know what to do with the other two hours and fifty-five minutes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #37
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
3 hour appointments? Wow. I would no know what to do with the other two hours and fifty-five minutes.
If your 1.3" of dangling death couldn't do it, we'll just have to see how much stamina your tongue has...
Old 05-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

That five minutes includes 1.3" of dangling death and any tongue action. Yep, I am a stud and a keeper.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #39
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

The closest thing a libertine holds to heart is ... freedom of choice

Let the People decide

And so it seems like a good majority of you Choose longer dates. Wonderful
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #40
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

I also do not require minimums. I schedule my dates far enough apart so that if a gentleman I am with is truly enjoying my company and wants to extend his date, he can. It would kind of creep me out if a first date requested extended hours (4+) without having met me first lol. And I also know some gentlemen like to do shorter dates first to see if they like the lady, and then schedule longer dates afterwards.

The 1.5 - 2 hour dates are my personal favorites, which is why I offer them at such a reasonable price. It gives both of us enough time to get comfortable with each other and then we have enough time to move on to a completely satisfying and fulfilling date.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #41
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
The closest thing a libertine holds to heart is ... freedom of choice

Let the People decide

And so it seems like a good majority of you Choose longer dates. Wonderful
Let's just say, I started out choosing a 2 hour date most times. Then with the one provider I enjoy most, I've already increased that to a 3 hour date. Choice is good, which is why I tend not to seek out providers that specify a "minimum" session length, even if its an amount of time I probably would have chosen.. because I've lost the CHOICE in the matter. And choice is the key component in my hobby time. Without it, I might as well be married and asking.. "Is it Tuesday? Time for our regular 1 hour romp?"
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #42
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I tend to schedule two hour sessions when I can manage it. I can't imagine a provider putting up with me on a weekend or over-hight date.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #43
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Let's just say, I started out choosing a 2 hour date most times. Then with the one provider I enjoy most, I've already increased that to a 3 hour date. Choice is good, which is why I tend not to seek out providers that specify a "minimum" session length, even if its an amount of time I probably would have chosen.. because I've lost the CHOICE in the matter. And choice is the key component in my hobby time. Without it, I might as well be married and asking.. "Is it Tuesday? Time for our regular 1 hour romp?"
So are you making your selection based on whether or not she has minimums?

The way I see it, it's not about seeking out ladies who have minimums. I'm pretty sure you seek out ladies with the qualities you're looking for that ensure you're going to have a good time. If she so happened to have a 1.5/2 hour minimum and you wanted to see her bad enough, you're going in.

Am I wrong?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #44
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Two minutes is all I need, the rest is nap time.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #45
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default Why I avoid longer dates

Just got back from a 5 hour date

BLEW MY BRAINS OUT

I'm in love

Why do I attract such smokin hot men???

Why Gawd

Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote