Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2015, 09:28 AM   #31
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I do hope you have good insurance and see your doctor at least weekly. Only 29 and practicing BBFS with hobbyists you don't even screen. I just read a review from a hobbyist who just joined in July, a newbie like most of your clientele. You really care more about the money than your health. Change your name to the cold sore queen. And not on your mouth. It makes me sad for you. It's not too late to smarten up.
And please don't take this in your BSC way. STDs aren't funny.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1453071
But I'm done. I was just surprised, I don't know why. Take care.
Come on now, YOU, of all people are going to criticize someone for BBFS? Ever hear of that don't throw stones when you live in a glass house?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:42 AM   #32
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114
Default Whoa...

Quote:
I just read a review from a hobbyist
Wait wait

How did you read that review?
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #33
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I do hope you have good insurance and see your doctor at least weekly. Only 29 and practicing BBFS with hobbyists you don't even screen. I just read a review from a hobbyist who just joined in July, a newbie like most of your clientele. You really care more about the money than your health. Change your name to the cold sore queen. And not on your mouth. It makes me sad for you. It's not too late to smarten up.
Talk about true colors being shown...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:33 PM   #34
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Wait wait

Used to be this profile - if you read their posts sometimes she forgot to change accounts.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=230249

Sorry Ginger but like I say, I keep it real and trying to shame someone else when you do the same thing isn't cool.
Old 08-09-2015, 12:42 PM   #35
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Someone spare me the pain of having to read all the drama of another 'Wulfie' threAD and clue me in, but, was the Eccie member threatening to write a FAKE REVIEW a male or a female member?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:42 PM   #36
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Used to be this profile - if you read their posts sometimes she forgot to change accounts.

Sorry Ginger but like I say, I keep it real and trying to shame someone else when you do the same thing isn't cool.
Too bad the alleged mandle you link doesn't have premium access. And too bad the BBFS is plainly listed under Activities in the review she linked. Otherwise, well sleuthed.

Keep keepin' it real. Like you say.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #37
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Someone spare me the pain of having to read all the drama of another 'Wulfie' threAD and clue me in, but, was the Eccie member threatening to write a FAKE REVIEW a male or a female member?

Male. It sounds like a "grown" man was playing games on the phone in my opinion.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #38
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You know, I don't know VI, never talked to her, but this is another thread that shows that there are mods operating with two sets of rules because if she'd said half of what some have posted there'd be public warnings and private points issued. But this thread? Crickets.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 01:12 PM   #39
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
You know, I don't know VI, never talked to her, but this is another thread that shows that there are mods operating with two sets of rules because if she'd said half of what some have posted there'd be public warnings and private points issued. But this thread? Crickets.
Bring up old threads in the Men's Lounge about Shep3.0, and mods will join in the fray questioning why the issue is even being discussed. Start multiple threads about Davidfree on even older topics WITH a poll in Co-ed, it's all good.

In fairness, I don't think they've ever claimed to be impartial. !VI! does get the short end of the stick.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:08 PM   #40
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Too bad the alleged mandle you link doesn't have premium access. And too bad the BBFS is plainly listed under Activities in the review she linked. Otherwise, well sleuthed.

Keep keepin' it real. Like you say.
See your point and I didn't specify but should have that once the buzz was out about her having 2 profiles last year MB went quiet. My point being once you do that you close down shop and start again while learning how to do it correctly next time.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:03 PM   #41
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
She admitted she made a mistake, but people still go out of there way to pick a fight with the OP. I completely get that some of her posts rub people the wrong way, but why attack someone who acknowledged their mistake?
Nice, Roger
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:57 AM   #42
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default now hold the f'n phone

Quote:
Moved to co-ed
why why was it moved to co-ed?

what was it that made this not in alert? it was a post the gingerkat threadnapped

about a guy, who threatened to post false review if he had to follow my screening? and then became more aggressive about it as time went on?

Quote:
Eccie 214, you are right, I am genuine and caring. But it seems to get me in trouble on Eccie so i very rarely post. There are just so many inconsistencies in Vi's stories and they could come back to bite you in that cute butt. You could do so well here and I care. I certainly care when anyone has to post an alert. I'm always really big on the truth. But I agree, your business is your business and you've never been grateful for people trying to help you or care for you and that's your right. I learned so much from reading posts from ladies who know what they're doing and do it well. You did admit your alert was for not screening. So is it an alert? Are an admission of guilt for not listening to the smart providers?
look i will say this only one time woman... back the fuck off now, you have gone much further then needed in this case, you are going from being "helpful" to throwing shade...

so you know nothing about me, i have accepted all risks i take in terms of my personal life and career, and have yet to have any of them come at me.

so stop making dumbass assumptions and either get to know me or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

she has had to have been striked at least twice in this thread over this bullshit

Quote:

this is way too far, mofo DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR F'N LIFE MAKE A FALSE ACCUSATION ABOUT ME!

how did you read that review? why are you even IN MY REVIEWS? how the hell is she not banned at this point?

i've never had cold sores of anytype? the worst "sore" i've ever had was from my retainer, and i was 11. now she clearly made an accusation of health.... and somehow read a review in a private thread...

and no one... no one saw this as odd? intresting... mod moved this to co-ed after she jacks it and then she is reading my reviews, and "giving me tips on being ace provider"

people i don't care, i enjoy making people happy and i do it very well

my issues come from not seeing dicks, i rarely screw up my screen process now, this time i just fucked up because i was busy doing something else. for another unrelated hobby
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:08 AM   #43
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Come on now, YOU, of all people are going to criticize someone for BBFS? Ever hear of that don't throw stones when you live in a glass house?
no hold on, everyone knows i like dick lol, period

Quote:
Wait wait

even better... why was she reading my review.... that's just odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Talk about true colors being shown...
"remember i'm being helpful" lol

ffs this has been the biggest troll i've had in months

Quote:

not sure what you mean... but my issue is she started a fire and i'm not allowed to burn ... because i'd get in troble for calling her out on her shit... this is bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
ugh you still exist... i thought you got off my dick long ago...

so let me myth bust you

this was an alert...
gingerkat thread napped it
it got moved to co-ed

and Oh... my ... god... he actually has a point... "he" never picked up... wow... this was a really stupid mistake.... i rejected him after he said why do i need to call you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
Male. It sounds like a "grown" man was playing games on the phone in my opinion.
honestly i'm not sure

it could have been a lady
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:11 AM   #44
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
why why was it moved to co-ed?

what was it that made this not in alert? it was a post the gingerkat threadnapped

about a guy, who threatened to post false review if he had to follow my screening? and then became more aggressive about it as time went on?

look i will say this only one time woman... back the fuck off now, you have gone much further then needed in this case, you are going from being "helpful" to throwing shade...

so you know nothing about me, i have accepted all risks i take in terms of my personal life and career, and have yet to have any of them come at me.

so stop making dumbass assumptions and either get to know me or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

she has had to have been striked at least twice in this thread over this bullshit

this is way too far, mofo DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR F'N LIFE MAKE A FALSE ACCUSATION ABOUT ME!

how did you read that review? why are you even IN MY REVIEWS? how the hell is she not banned at this point?

i've never had cold sores of anytype? the worst "sore" i've ever had was from my retainer, and i was 11. now she clearly made an accusation of health.... and somehow read a review in a private thread...

and no one... no one saw this as odd? intresting... mod moved this to co-ed after she jacks it and then she is reading my reviews, and "giving me tips on being ace provider"

people i don't care, i enjoy making people happy and i do it very well

my issues come from not seeing dicks, i rarely screw up my screen process now, this time i just fucked up because i was busy doing something else. for another unrelated hobby
I don't know you, hon. But take a deep breath and try to shake it off.

I've made tons of mistakes in my life, unlike some of the more perfect folks here, so I feel ya. You seem responsible in that, at the very least, you know to admit it and try to move forward. So kuddos!

There are gents here who may not say they see you and understand, but they are here too. There's a couple who actually will speak up at times, and they're kinda awesome!

Ya see? They get it when hateful folks go after others full force, and they can see through the muck. Most folks here are liars and cheats, but they sure don't want ya to say it out loud for the whole world to see. It might mean they have to think about their own actions a bit. Some of 'em just can't bring themselves to and make all kinda excuses and not only blame, but hate on others. Take those folks with a grain of salt.

Again.... Shake it off, and do what you do best! Make the gents happy that can see thru the muck and want to spend time with you.

Have a sexy day!

MM
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:55 AM   #45
Knight2554
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post

Ya see? They get it when hateful folks go after others full force, and they can see through the muck. Most folks here are liars and cheats, but they sure don't want ya to say it out loud for the whole world to see. It might mean they have to think about their own actions a bit. Some of 'em just can't bring themselves to and make all kinda excuses and not only blame, but hate on others. Take those folks with a grain of salt.

MM
If you really feel this way then why, oh why, would you even want to be on this board? You are formally invited to not associate with us liars and cheats.

K
Knight2554 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women