Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-27-2023, 03:04 PM   #31
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Inciting violence is most definitely NOT protected speech. You can try to debate that point til the cows come home. You'll still be wrong.

And nobody on the left has tried to incite violence anywhere else on this forum.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:06 PM   #32
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Find me one post where anyone left of center is calling for death.
There aren't any. They clearly don't understand nuance or intent.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:08 PM   #33
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Oh I understand it. I heard it on tv a couple months ago, just like everyone else. I chose not to make it part of my vernacular because it’s fucking retarded.

Nobody is inciting violence in this one, although there have been several in the past with posters openly wishing for Trump’s death.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:12 PM   #34
tommy156
Premium Access

The title of the fucking thread is inciting violence.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:27 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Nobody is inciting violence in this one, although there have been several in the past with posters openly wishing for Trump’s death.
Correct. As I said, it is just another of the left's tactics. They are now trying to twist words of others to shut down free speech and freedom in general.

In doing so one could argue they are committing targeted attacks against me.

Amazing so many people don't understand what destroyed means

When the 49ers destroyed the Steelers in the opening game, did they murder them? Exterminate them? Physically kill them? No.

Beating someone so soundly that it is humiliating is being destroyed. That is what needs to happen to leftists in the next election (an utter humiliating, crushing defeat) or we will lose our country

Now, back to the questions they are trying to avoid which they have continued to avoid as they have played games on this thread:

Why is it that the leftists oppose free speech so much?

Why do leftists support government working with big tech to censor American's free speech online?
Old 09-27-2023, 05:53 PM   #36
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Let me speak directly on this 'fully support free speech' broken record there are NO ABSOLUTE RIGHTS especially so long as the death penalty (which I 100% embrace for the most serious of crimes) continues to be an option for those found guilty of heinous acts. If by 'fully' the idea is you can scream obscenities at small children or describe your sexual fantasies in detail to others in public then the answer is NO.

Words mean something despite what some people seem to believe. All of our freedom comes with an inherent responsibility of consequences when they are abused. When someone points fingers saying 'they hate America' followed by 'must be destroyed' those are extreme words indicating violent measures. I don't support violence to either side especially when the motivation is 'politics' and characterizing half of Americans as deranged and hate filled is very un-American in my eyes.

This continued cultist style 'fake news' 'stolen election' mantra that many chant daily on social media has become far too personal for some people. It's one thing to be mad and want better representatives. It is entirely something else to paint 'the other side' as evil unpatriotic agents working to undermine our country. Since elections no longer matter because Dems steal them the OP here is certainly not advocating for people to get out and vote in order to 'destroy' the left. Nowhere here did I say any comment should be removed but let's not try to pretend it is just expressing general unhappiness.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:36 PM   #37
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Leftists need to be destroyed?

THIS IS WHY RED FLAG LAWS ARE BEING CREATED. DONT PLAY WORD GAMES. THE INTENT IS THERE!
THIS IS DANGEROUS RHETORIC TO ALLOW ON OUR BOARD.....WD
Why not use stopped or voted out instead of a threatening term.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:09 PM   #38
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Leftists need to be destroyed?

THIS IS WHY RED FLAG LAWS ARE BEING CREATED. DONT PLAY WORD GAMES. THE INTENT IS THERE!
THIS IS DANGEROUS RHETORIC TO ALLOW ON OUR BOARD.....WD
Why not use stopped or voted out instead of a threatening term.
Yep. The title of this thread cannot be interpreted as anything other than advocating for violence.

And for those offering up the other bullshit as if the two examples are somehow equal to each other, simply wishing someone dies is NOT a call to violence.

Words mean things. Learn the nuances of the English language before you start crying about how your rights are being violated. Inciting violence is NOT protected speech in this country. Never was, never will be.
Old 09-27-2023, 11:52 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Let me speak directly on this 'fully support free speech' broken record there are NO ABSOLUTE RIGHTS especially so long as the death penalty (which I 100% embrace for the most serious of crimes) continues to be an option for those found guilty of heinous acts. If by 'fully' the idea is you can scream obscenities at small children or describe your sexual fantasies in detail to others in public then the answer is NO.
Well I will give you credit for at least trying to address the subject of the thread - free speech, unlike those who have been trying to hijack it and twist words to attack me.

That said, when I say fully support free speech - anyone with a modicum of common sense should know that means following the first amendment. Free speech in the poll in the OP is synonymous with the First Amendment

So are you saying you do not respect and agree with the first amendment like the 47% of Dems in the survey who say free speech should be legal 'only under certain circumstances?

Or do you do not respect and agree with the first amendment like the 75% of Dems who say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts
Old 09-28-2023, 09:23 AM   #40
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

One word describes the left bud

WINNING!!!!!
Old 09-28-2023, 08:24 PM   #41
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My comments were quite clear and on point Berry. As for 'attacking' do you mean in the sense of calling for you 'to be destroyed' as you used with regard to a large number of citizens who have not done anything to provoke such vitriol? The 1a wording does not provide much context so I filled in some blanks you are welcome to address those directly or not. Ahh... freeedom
Old 09-28-2023, 11:19 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
My comments were quite clear and on point Berry.
So you are confirming that you don't respect and agree with the first amendment. More specifically you:

1. do not respect and agree with the first amendment like the 47% of Dems in the survey who say free speech should be legal 'only under certain circumstances

2. do you do not respect and agree with the first amendment like the 75% of Dems who say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts

Alrighty then - thanks for making that clear
Old 09-29-2023, 07:39 PM   #43
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

After having read this thread, my conclusion is he only person "twisting words" is the OP.

The OP has been admonished by other Members in this thread for his choice of words to either promote violence or intimidate others.

The phrase "Red Flag Laws" was raised in this discussion, and are a topic that all members should become familiar with and understand.

The inflammatory nature of this Thread would be enough to fulfill the Orwellian fantasies of many of the members that frequent this Forum and the Political Forum.

Many members say we have reached that a time where Orwellian nightmares, fantasies and obsessions are coming true, other members say that day will soon be here.

As to the absolute right of free speech, there have been enough published articles and discussions to fill more Libraries than most people could visit in a lifetime.

The Legal Libraries are full of definitive court cases that define and provide the details of what is and is not protected under the 1st Amendment.

I caution the OP, while you may be "Better at this game" than many of the other Members in this forum.

You may be a chess master in a world of checker players, but you are not a member of the Staff.

Do not presume to dictate in the Forum what is ;or is not, a violation of the Guidelines.

Like wise it is not for you to lecture the other members on what is or is not on topic or a violation of the Guidelines.

As I remember, you are very familiar with the use of the RTM function in the forums.

Please confine yourself to dealing with these issues in that manner.

Lastly, This Thread is Closed do to the variety of reason I have described above, that are contrary to most of the Guidelines agree to when they sign in to Eccie.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women