Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2022, 08:37 AM   #31
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Interestingly enough... I see that Musk has been offered a copy of Hunter Bidens laptop... Leverage...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 08:52 AM   #32
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just wait until Musk is seen playing Golf with Former President Trump.

That would send the Left into full blown fetal position with nary a emotional support peacock in sight.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 11:25 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Biggerer picturer

I forgot that Musk has started-up and run software companies before. He was a founder of PayPal. So a software platform would not be outside of his wheel-house. Meanwhile, Twatter stock slips downward. Shoot-howdy, they may just end up donating twatter to him.

Did you catch the item where Goldman-Sach says he should pay $52 p/shr insted of the $45 offered, while they currently had a Sell rating on it going down to $30 p/shr? Good stuff that you can't even make up.

Also (and it's my personal favorite) after years of saying that a publicly traded company can censor whomever and whatever they wanted to - the Blue checks are now falling down into a fetal position and screaming because they just now realized that Twatter is a publicly traded company AND -- can be bought and sold on the open market.

Some days ya just have to learn to embrace the joys the universe hands ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The big picture here is starlink, spaceX, then Twitter. If you have a global ISP network, a free speech platform, and are valuable to the US govt. think weaponized spaceX launches….

You have the beginning of an indestructible free speech platform…. You can control what the truth is… and no govt can shut you down. At least not without overt force. It’s a great idea as long as it stays free speech… but if Twitter taught us anything, it’s that a good thing can be turned to evil.

The even bigger picture is Musk is gearing up for legal war with the govt. the govt has been after him and spaceX mostly as a political persecution. It’s only a matter of time where he becomes the lefts full on villain. When that time comes, musk will be able to get his side out against all censorship efforts.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 12:21 PM   #34
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I forgot that Musk has started-up and run software companies before. He was a founder of PayPal. So a software platform would not be outside of his wheel-house. Meanwhile, Twatter stock slips downward. Shoot-howdy, they may just end up donating twatter to him.

Did you catch the item where Goldman-Sach says he should pay $52 p/shr insted of the $45 offered, while they currently had a Sell rating on it going down to $30 p/shr? Good stuff that you can't even make up.

Also (and it's my personal favorite) after years of saying that a publicly traded company can censor whomever and whatever they wanted to - the Blue checks are now falling down into a fetal position and screaming because they just now realized that Twatter is a publicly traded company AND -- can be bought and sold on the open market.

Some days ya just have to learn to embrace the joys the universe hands ya.
I have been watching all of the “notable economic experts” (ie, Democrat shills),
pontificate about how “Elon is in over his head”

I am sure that at any moment the talking point will be……”51 National Security Experts warn against Elon Musk buying Twitter”.

From watching everything today, Elon Musk is going to play the game the way he wants, and have a damned lot of fun doing it.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 02:21 PM   #35
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don't have the time or patience to read all the whining bullshit from the left on this. Musk is promising an open forum for everyone to have their say...the left is against this. Enough said right there.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 02:45 PM   #36
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

"More speech will be the end of Democracy", say Democrats. You just have to SMH and have a good laugh at these morons.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 04:43 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/53968
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 04:49 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/54027

So true
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 05:08 PM   #39
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The poison pill shit is hysterical. Twatter would tank their before letting an African American, who they think would allow varying opinions, control the company.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 08:55 PM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

hostile take overs are a tricky thing to accomplish. theres a lot of "drama" going on there. lol.

I'm wondering if Elon made a mistake on the way he's going about with this hostile takeover attempt. there are different ways on doing it
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 05:53 AM   #41
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Let's agree to disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I don't have the time or patience to read all the whining bullshit from the left on this. Musk is promising an open forum for everyone to have their say...the left is against this. Enough said right there.
On the contrary, the salty tears and anguish is delicious. It's their version of the wailing sounds in Shanghai, minus the pet killings.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 09:49 AM   #42
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If this was an episode of Billions, Musk would have already had the proxies for millions of other shares in his pocket before he began. At the appropriate time he whips them out and it is all over but the crying.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:19 AM   #43
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:

You are so misguided. No, the left is not against an even playing field. It's just another medium.

This suspiciously anticipated platform is what artists are waiting for. Too bad there is very, and I mean very, little creativity on the right to use it to their advantage.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:26 AM   #44
Oilrig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
millions of other shares

He made his point in shaming twitter for bias censorship but the real money is made in the volatility of a stock price. With one tweet Elon can make the price rise or fall Option traders are making millions with the swings.
Oilrig is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:57 AM   #45
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilrig View Post
He made his point in shaming twitter for bias censorship but the real money is made in the volatility of a stock price. With one tweet Elon can make the price rise or fall Option traders are making millions with the swings.

Manipulating the market. How free and fair.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women