Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #31
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post

I'm all for depopulation. And I'd be the first to volunteer ....
As long as I could tie JB to me before I stepped off the curb.
So what's stopping you...fine with me, but I'd prefer you tied on Assup rather than JB. The national IQ would jump significantly.

That being said...LL, that truly is an incredible picture capturing the beginning of a life.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You're an asshole, WKBoy.

and, there is no constitutionally right to privacy as far as I know. So I probably agree with someone here,
Except for Kayla's yappy lap dog!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're an asshole, WKBoy.

and, there is no constitutionally right to privacy as far as I know. So I probably agree with someone here,
Except for Kayla's yappy lap dog!
Congratulations! You finally said something I agree with! You even came close to spelling constitutional correctly.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I meant Constitutionally guaranteed right... And you may even know it. of course the anti-education crowd you hang with is probably confused as hell. That would leave them exactly in their comfort zone.

If this changes your agreement with my point, I'm happy.

You're an asshole. And ignorant.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:19 AM   #35
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I meant Constitutionally guaranteed right... And you may even know it. of course the anti-education crowd you hang with is probably confused as hell. That would leave them exactly in their comfort zone.

I'd much prefer to be part of the so-called "anti-education" crowd you despise than the Marxist pro-indoctrination crowd you espouse.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #36
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Default Oreo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
So what's stopping you...fine with me, but I'd prefer you tied on Assup rather than JB. The national IQ would jump significantly.

That being said...LL, that truly is an incredible picture capturing the beginning of a life.
If I tied joe to the back and you to the front ... I'd be the good stuff in the middle. Ready ? Let's jump.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:45 AM   #37
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

My I above average IQ would offset the both of yours. Resulting in a zero net loss.
National IQ level stays the same. Problem solved.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #38
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Yes he does. Obama believes that the abortionist, who attempted to kill the baby and failed, should have the ability to withold care from the new born baby until it dies, if he determines that the baby isn't viable. This is comparable to witholding care from premature babies that don't have a good chance of survival; it's infanticide.
We've had this debate before, several times. His vote has been explained, again, several times, and the only people who think he voted to allow doctors to kill a viable baby is ludicrous. Believed only by idiots
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
We've had this debate before, several times. His vote has been explained, again, several times, and the only people who think he voted to allow doctors to kill a viable baby is ludicrous. Believed only by idiots
Well, that belief is certainly in good company here on this DNA chain of fools!

Joe continues to pull his take on Obamas beliefs right out of his oft-occupied ass. almost as tedious as COG. But not quite. either way, he's got nothin!

I wonder how people like this are able to talk with anybody in public without hiding from their concealed AKs or pussies... I'm betting they are incapable. We've managed to round up the looniest fuckers on ECCIE in this one little "camp."

anybody have a solution to the Americans burden?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'm very pro-education. That's why I support a voucher system, so more people can send their kids to quality private schools instead of the horrific government propaganda indoctrination centers we call public schools.

Obama sends his kids to a private school run by the Quaker church. They have eleven armed security guards.

http://now.msn.com/obama-daughters-a...1-armed-guards
Old 01-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Liberals hate vouchers because they are afraid the children will become education instead of indoctrinated.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #42
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
My I above average IQ would offset the both of yours. Resulting in a zero net loss.
National IQ level stays the same. Problem solved.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #43
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Liberals hate vouchers because they are afraid the children will become education instead of indoctrinated.
They fear the children will be taught about the history of western civilization, capitalism, and the superiority of American culture. They fear our children might become lovers of America instead of the America haters the government schools have been systematically grinding out since the sixties.

It's insane to let the government educate the children. Of course they're being indoctrinated to think that government has the answer to every problem. Why would the government teach the importance of limited government?
Old 01-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm very pro-education. That's why I support a voucher system, so more people can send their kids to quality private schools instead of the horrific government propaganda indoctrination centers we call public schools.
You mean horrific church propaganda indoctrination centers that aren't held to any standards.

Where did you send your children to school?
Old 01-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yeah, I don't want the children to become education... snick! I want them to learn about the Bible so they can learn to function in the workplace when they complete their education.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women