Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2019, 12:57 PM   #31
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yeah, but the Actors and musicians don't come from L.A. and New York, they come from everywhere, and travel to those cities AFTER their social and political ideas are formed.
I differ with you on that thought somewhat.

They tend to have their ongoing social and political ideas influenced and often changed by the lifestyle they begin to live and who they are influenced by.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:30 PM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Well let me reveal a little something, I have spare time so I have been taking theater classes in acting, directing, and play writing. I know these people in their larvae form. Many are already quoting liberal ideas but they are unable to defend or explain them. There is a high percentage of gay students in the department. I would say that half of the instructors lean to the right based on off hand comments from them but they don't put it out there.
I think most of these kids don't know what they think but they are then given to believe that they know more about the human condition because of observation. As actors, they watch people and they think it gives them insight. The problem is that they don't have the experience to ascribe reasons to the actions. They see someone acting like a badass and it has to be because they are an asshole or some sort of bully. They can find any other rationale. I will admit that a few will ask about my service and what motivated me but most treat it like a caricature of R. Lee Ermy.
I think that most go into acting not knowing and get pushed into believing crap.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:51 PM   #33
HoeHummer
BANNED

Are yous Barry???

The badass who goes to acting class because...
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:44 AM   #34
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Very good question ,maybe people with a silver spoon have NO clue to how real life works ?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:19 AM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

There is a fine line between empathy and stupidity. The very best example of this is now being played out in major urban areas like Los Angeles, San Fransisco and Seattle. Their "empathy" dictates that urinating and defecating in public is something we must accept because of the poor souls doing it. Empathy without solutions is a cultural disaster waiting to happen and it's happening before our very eyes.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:59 PM   #36
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It would never get there. Who wants to chase him? That's why he ran to Canada like a startled bug when the lights went on! Canada has a bigger tit to suck. The Government Tit HERE is drying up one EO at a time.
By north he means North Clarksville.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:21 PM   #37
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
everyone knows and agrees, but I never really see an explanation. is it because themes of justice, fairness, and opportunity resonate from "the left", and right-leaning themes fail to excite passion?

where are the Fondas, Streisands, or Mel Brooks and Norman Lear on the right?

you got Clint Eastwood.. his Richard Jewel film is something to go on.. but he is a rare toad.

musically you got, um.. hang on.

Ray Stevens
Pat Boone
Charlie Daniels
Ted Nugent

none of whom made popular music that reflected their political leanings, unless you count Pat Boone's religious music made long after he became popular stealing from black musicians, whose politics and lifestyles he abhorred. those 4 listed are considered to be right-wing goons, the butt of jokes.. is there a true conservative POPULAR musician of note, that I missed?

answer my question, though.. why so very few Conservatives represented?
You want an explanation? I am not here to give you one, but I'll help you figure out part of the equation. Between 1940 and 2018 over 140 movies have been produced with the main subject matter being the European Holocaust during World War 2, that little tid bit of information should give you an idea.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:44 PM   #38
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You want an explanation? I am not here to give you one, but I'll help you figure out part of the equation. Between 1940 and 2018 over 140 movies have been produced with the main subject matter being the European Holocaust during World War 2, that little tid bit of information should give you an idea.
interesting.. I just got one in the mail yesterday.. the Tin Drum.

I assume that one counts in the total. although it is not the main subject, it corresponds closely.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #39
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Now that didn’t hurts too much now, eh?
Old 12-30-2019, 11:19 PM   #40
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Now that didn’t hurts too much now, eh?
What's it suppose to hurt?
Old 12-30-2019, 11:21 PM   #41
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Saw the Tin Drum years ago and have my own copy. Not exactly about the Holocaust but about German civilians in World War II. EUROPA, EUROPA is another good choice.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM   #42
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
What's it suppose to hurt?
Why else were yous holdings back your racist and anti-Semitic ranting, then, eh? Let it oot, good buddy. Catharsises! It’s like crying at the Chucky Cheeses when you’d run out of tickets but have a half a pizza left and knew yous shoulda listened to your mum but you didn’t, so... no shame in expressing who you’d really are.

And now we all knows who yous are.
Old 12-31-2019, 09:52 AM   #43
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Why else were yous holdings back your racist and anti-Semitic ranting, then, eh? Let it oot, good buddy. Catharsises! It’s like crying at the Chucky Cheeses when you’d run out of tickets but have a half a pizza left and knew yous shoulda listened to your mum but you didn’t, so... no shame in expressing who you’d really are.

And now we all knows who yous are.
Look, Yssup Rider my post was neither Racist or Anti-Semitic. Quit using multiple handles. We all know you're not Canadian. You're being ridiculous, you aren't fooling anyone.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:00 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look, Yssup Rider my post was neither Racist or Anti-Semitic. Quit using multiple handles. We all know you're not Canadian. You're being ridiculous, you aren't fooling anyone.
cant even read what he types, its so ridiculous

speaking with an accent is one thing, but no one writes with an accent other than in characterizations
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:57 AM   #45
HoeHummer
BANNED

Like yous two are tryings to characterize The Great White South, eh!

LOLLING.

Give your balls a tug

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women