Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2014, 02:33 PM   #31
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Wink

***** Ding, ding, ding (WINNER)! A bird who gets it. Brilliant post luv;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
I have the best picture to show you. I was literally shaking my head. (Wait, am I allowed to write that out or do I have to write SMH? Lol.) I saw this kid at a convenience store in oak cliff and there was probably a half an inch between his boxers and his shorts and he had no belt on. He had to "assume the position" (of being frisked) to hold up his pants while he counted out his quarters to pay for whatever he was buying. When he walked to the car he had to put everything he just purchased on the roof to hold up his shorts with one hand and open the door with the other. I just had to take a picture.

Not the grammar police but... Coming from the girl who says "ain't" & "dude" in the same sentence. Which saying at a job interview would also not get you hired.

+1. I have tattoos but they can all easily be covered. I would never get anything on my neck, hands, face, etc.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #32
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

By the way, what the fuck is "normal"?

Is it considered "normal" to have a wife/SO and pay to fuck other chicks behind her back?

Is it normal to post about said activity online?

People are people. They can do as they please. If their pants are hurting you and yours, why do you give a fuck outside of wanting to be a racist, dick head, prick, wanker?
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #33
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Wink

Delete.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #34
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Your missing the point you infantile moronic simpleton. My "rant" was based on (((MY))) fucking opinion on sagging trousers/over sized clothing. You've taken offense to my opinion which isn't racially based. I believe I stated that in the original post. Your logic has been found wanting! It's bonkers mental. Based on your logic, an individual gets to dress in the fashion of the "fad of the day" they grew up around--yes? So, I should not be judged harshly if I looked like Sid Vicious or the front man for Flock of Seagulls? Looking like a cuntflap in any decade/generation is nothing more than antisocial attention whore behaviour. EX: If I grew up in the 60's I wouldn't need to grow my hair long and not shower to agree with the "hippie" ideology of *peace and no war. But, be my guest...wear saggy trousers showing your underwear. Just know most of us (black & white) think you look like a dong. Cheers;-)

*I'm done with this argument. Go argue with yourself or others. Maybe you can convince them how racist they are if they don't agree with you on saggy fucking trousers. Grow a brain mate.

PS- I'm not married. Furthermore, I don't hobby whilst having a girlfriend. And, I really don't need moral advice from a saggy trouser wearing, rubbish talking bloke on a hooker board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
By the way, what the fuck is "normal"?

Is it considered "normal" to have a wife/SO and pay to fuck other chicks behind her back?

Is it normal to post about said activity online?

People are people. They can do as they please. If their pants are hurting you and yours, why do you give a fuck outside of wanting to be a racist, dick head, prick, wanker?
Old 07-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #35
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

God save the Queen!
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
God save the Queen!
"we mean it Man"!

( it personally scares me, that I was able to append that line off the top of my head)
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #37
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone has a right to do, say or dress however they want. Whether it's right or not, you'll most likely be judged on it. I choose to earn my living as a provider. I know people judge me.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #38
DarthDVader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Anyone should dress however they feel is their personality ...

Younger, I sported long hair and ripped jeans, mostly inspired by my latin and Italian background ...

Then after college, having an artistic background I kept the same college style ... being an artist it was acceptable, until I was hired by a transnational for an executive position so I had to wear suit and tie for many many years ...

I have noticed that Dallas is way more casual than other cities, ie New York, but still if youre attending a business meeting or a more formal function, a suit and a tie is in order ...

I think all depends on personal preference, age, job and venue ...

M2C

ps ... better to be overdressed to underdressed ...
DarthDVader is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #39
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Three words: Hip Hop Influence
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #40
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default rose

garden
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:39 PM   #41
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I still depend on "the man" to pay my bills, otherwise, I'd be tat-tat-tatted up! All my clothes actually fit, though, with the exception of a few pairs of jeans that are getting loose because I've dropped a few lbs.

It's funny how common all of that is now. Same with people dressing like "G's". I see kids wearing those types of clothes, and with tattoos covering their arms, neck, and hands, but the % of them who appear to be actual gang members seems low.

That's still what some people will see when they look at them, but It just doesn't mean the same thing anymore. It's like people wearing camouflage who have fuck all to do with the military. It's all "fashion" and it changes with the times.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:25 PM   #42
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is a funny thread! I couldn't give a hang what anybody wears - but there are plenty of fads I kind of laugh at. The mullet / NASCAR shirt is a funny look because I'm pretty sure they're not being ironic. Maybe that makes it better though, honest dorks are still better than obnoxious hipsters! The sagging pants thing is funny because it's so stupidly impractical. Everyone has seen video of the guy with sagging pants trip and fall when being chased, right? And even if you never got chased, I don't understand why wearing pants that don't fit is a style. And if the point is to look like a criminal you're better off blending in. Everybody knows you can get away with a lot more when nobody looks twice at you!

As for the tattoo thing - yeah, cool, do your thing. But I wonder if people who get neck/face/hands tattooed are sabotaging their own chances of ever getting a real job. Again, I don't care whatsoever, but I don't feel sorry for anyone who feels prejudiced because of their chosen looks when they knew damn well what they were doing when they decided to get 30 face piercings, or gold teeth, or meth mouth, or neck tats, or sagging pants, etc.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #43
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

+Infinity. Spot on mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
This is a funny thread! I couldn't give a hang what anybody wears - but there are plenty of fads I kind of laugh at. The mullet / NASCAR shirt is a funny look because I'm pretty sure they're not being ironic. Maybe that makes it better though, honest dorks are still better than obnoxious hipsters! The sagging pants thing is funny because it's so stupidly impractical. Everyone has seen video of the guy with sagging pants trip and fall when being chased, right? And even if you never got chased, I don't understand why wearing pants that don't fit is a style. And if the point is to look like a criminal you're better off blending in. Everybody knows you can get away with a lot more when nobody looks twice at you!

As for the tattoo thing - yeah, cool, do your thing. But I wonder if people who get neck/face/hands tattooed are sabotaging their own chances of ever getting a real job. Again, I don't care whatsoever, but I don't feel sorry for anyone who feels prejudiced because of their chosen looks when they knew damn well what they were doing when they decided to get 30 face piercings, or gold teeth, or meth mouth, or neck tats, or sagging pants, etc.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:49 AM   #44
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft! View Post
Same goes for those fucking twats with neck tats. Why not get a tat on your head saying, "Unemployable peen"?
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #45
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Epic mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women