Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41347
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #31
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

College is where a Lot of girls learn to kiss the kitty! There's even a term for it! LUAG. Lesbian until after graduation. lol
Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Tough to compete with that!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #33
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
OK, first the disclaimer so nobody accuses me later of being biased. I am, I'm OK with that. I'm a college grad from a good university, psych degree, which entails at least 4 math classes, college alg and three stats classes.

Now, here's my go on this one. Does that diploma, alone, make me better than another provider, no. But, it, obviously, makes me different than a provider without a diploma. That difference may matter to some clients. I believe that it does.

But, what truly matters, to some clients, are things like being able to have a conversation about current events, articles in the current WSJ and NYTimes, music other than Kesha and books other than the Twilight series.

What does all that mean in our world? It means an overnight that starts at a nice dinner where I am dressed appropriately yet provocatively, know how to behave and am comfortable, can order intelligently, and make interesting and intelligent conversation on most any topic provided. But, after all that I will go with you back to the hotel and have a three hour conversation with you on most Any damn topic, with an awe inspiring enthusiasm!

Being educated does Not preclude an incredible affinity and hunger for decadent pursuits, trust me. The difference is if you Don't want to avail yourself of my intelligence and only enjoy my...conversational skills, you can. But, if all she has is...conversational skills, well, then that's all she has. For some clients that's fine, for some its not. And, yes, I know I derailed this to intelligence and well rounded personality and off college education.
Kat
My thoughts exactly And that's precisely why my website says I'm a college grad. It's actually pretty rare in the hobby and there are a subset of hobbyists who enjoy what an educated woman has to offer. I hardly think it's "funny" at all. Everybody's looking for something different and every provider offers what she has that might be unique. Criticizing someone for marketing their positive traits means that a lady shouldn't be able to market anything about herself whatsoever. Why even have pictures if the only that matters is whether or not our legs open?
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

My thoughts exactly And that's precisely why my website says I'm a college grad. It's actually pretty rare in the hobby and there are a subset of hobbyists who enjoy what an educated woman has to offer. I hardly think it's "funny" at all. Everybody's looking for something different and every provider offers what she has that might be unique. Criticizing someone for marketing their positive traits means that a lady shouldn't be able to market anything about herself whatsoever. Why even have pictures if the only that matters is whether or not our legs open?

Old 07-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #35
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The one I saw was 600 more than the average for their area ( Canada) I just thought that was a little excessive. wasn't trying to be critical for marketing practices.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #36
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I have university education but I can tell you that it didn't help me at all in this industry!
I think charisma and attitude is important.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #37
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think we hobbist like to have intelligent coversation but I don't think you need to be college educated for that. Just need to be we'll informed on a multitude of subjects.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #38
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Depends on the situation, but in general yes, I would. If you're just getting a blow and go, there's not really much point. But for a multi-hour appointment, absolutely. I hate to deny all the rumors, but out of the two hours, at my age, weight and shape, I'm probably only good to go for an hour and 55 minutes or so.

She's going to have to talk for five minutes or so!! Might as well be intelligent conversation. That's not to say that non-college educated providers are incapable of interesting conversation. But one's odds are a lot better with a good education.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #39
DragonTongue
Gaining Momentum

Agreeing with TTH on this one... Depends on what the client is expecting from his donation time! Being newer to the hobby however, when I see an ad claiming a college education my first reaction is that she's doing this more because she enjoys providing as opposed to financially stuck.

And addressing the diploma on a wall at the Marriott... I have seen one on the wall at Taco Bell! (TAMU nonetheless)
DragonTongue is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:53 AM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

If the representation of having a college degree is that they have been to class, kept there mouths shut and listened to the teacher, because there will be a test? Then I'm all for it! LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #41
browneyedgurl
Account Disabled

User ID: 87970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Would you pay more cause a girl is college educated etc?
I think as long as you are nice that's all they care about, after all you are Sweet N Little
browneyedgurl is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #42
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default It's Not the Degree, but the Experience...

I doubt that anyone pays more for a college degree or that an Ivy League grad is deserving of an even bigger bonus (although I hear that as a a group they are real tramps).

What I will pay more for is a classy, sophisticated woman who often, though not always, is university educated. It's not the degree, but the exposure to ideas and culture that one gets at the academy that tends to produce the gloss of sophistication that I find attractive. The more I am attracted to someone, the more l will be willing to pay to see her.

I've said this before and it bears repeating. Most of the ladies I have seen are intelligent if not book smart. However, dummies don't get into good schools, so your chances of seeing a bright and interesting woman are greater if they have attended four years at a good college.

Of course, there are the other essentials: looks, service, attitude, etc. that make me want to make the call.

The counter to this is that I never ask a provider if she went to college or where she went. That is too pretentious and invasive. I did learn during post-coital chat that one is an Ivy League grad and that another went to an esteemed ACC school, but the educational backgrounds of the other women I have seen are complete mysteries.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #43
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

no. i pay a little more for 2 items. (1) i am attracted to her looks and (2) her service and attitude are what i like.

that being said, my last encounter was as good as any and she was not very attractive compared to EVERYONE i ever saw ... but she was highly sexual and if it was an act she needs an award - i was convinced she needs a good fucking from me.

btw, if a woman can convince me she needs me to fuck her ... and she is not the blob or the creature from the black lagoon - she's got me. period.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women