Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2017, 06:08 PM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Scribe has been described as getting too much into the lady's business.. but I wonder if you can be too casual and matter-of-fact? I have had a few non-responders when I asked for a session, I was brief and to the point in my PM's.. I know some ladies want you to "introduce" yourself first, but there are others who hate the back-and-forth.. "don't PM until you are ready to book"!

too many panties get wadded up on ECCIE, Men's and Women's.. I prefer finding those who don't wear underwear.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:29 PM   #32
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Scribe has been described as getting too much into the lady's business.. but I wonder if you can be too casual and matter-of-fact? I have had a few non-responders when I asked for a session, I was brief and to the point in my PM's.. I know some ladies want you to "introduce" yourself first, but there are others who hate the back-and-forth.. "don't PM until you are ready to book"!

too many panties get wadded up on ECCIE, Men's and Women's.. I prefer finding those who don't wear underwear.
CT is right. As a courtesy, I contact any provider I'm interested in with a brief PM. (INTRO & asking if they need screening). Even many that say they do need to screen, send a text back immediately asking to schedule.

Give notice, don't give notice... ask this, don't ask that... it gets confusing. But most people work it out and things get accomplished. Again, some of the things I would think would tick women off are nothing - and obviously some things I think wouldn't, do.

AllegraHope had a post about "seeing her in public"... you can read there, many of us agree on the limits. Still, even there, there are alternative views.

The underlying note is "nobody should want to offend" (and most of us dont)... but when it happens, other than apologize and learn - what can we do?
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:17 PM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel your intentions were good, but your chosen phrasing could easily be taken the wrong way. I'd always suggest merely asking if she has time in her personal schedule beyond your planned appointment in the event that you'd like to stay longer. That leaves the window open for a yes or no, without perhaps phrasing in a way that may make someone think that you think "less of them" because of their profession.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:39 PM   #34
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I feel your intentions were good, but your chosen phrasing could easily be taken the wrong way. I'd always suggest merely asking if she has time in her personal schedule beyond your planned appointment in the event that you'd like to stay longer. That leaves the window open for a yes or no, without perhaps phrasing in a way that may make someone think that you think "less of them" because of their profession.
Noted, an appreciated Grace.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:47 PM   #35
ElBombero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You asked if she was "stacking," and she got pissed? I can't imagine why. But, regardless of your intentions, what's done is done. Apologize and move on down the road. I'm sure these ladies deal with a lot worse things than this, and to keep dwelling in it in public makes it seems like you care less about her feelings and more about your reputation.
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:09 AM   #36
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Again - had she posted a two hour rate - it never would have come up. "Multi-hour discounts!" doesn't tell me anything. She might have thrown a number where my next response would have been "What's 3? What's 4?"

Scribe, if there isn't a published cost for more time, I usually ask "What would it take to arrange 90, 2 hours, 3 hours etc.?"

What I usually get back is the answer I'm looking for.
After receiving the answer, "Are you available for 2 hours?" is all that is necessary.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:25 AM   #37
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Micktoz, I appreciate respect... and I appreciate the fact that you saw, I was trying to be respectful. I'd like to point out, this was a first time meeting with a new provider (New to me).
I've read your reviews... And like me, you tend to see the same girls quite a bit. I can guarantee you, had any of the other women I see heard this... They would have understood that it was just a question... In my often satirical joking manner " are you free for the night? Or if I ask for more, will that screw other things you have planned?" mind you, I should have asked it more eloquently. but I don't feel that question, in and of itself is disrespectful.

this wasn't the extension of a session we're already IN... it was completely during the setup phase. and I'm in no way suggesting that she was out of line in any way...
again, I'm simply trying to gain perspective here.
But, I appreciate you sharing yet another viewpoint... Thanks
I get what you were doing. It is quite a dance that we walk. As the saying goes, "familiarity breeds contempt". Of course I have been guilty of this also.

There is one other saying that I think applies, "Contempt prior to investigation". I have also been guilty of this and It sounds like the provider took it in this manner and she also exhibited the same behavior. There are always two sides.

BTW, you mentioned looking at my reviews. I only visit DFW a few times a year and I do repeat with some amazing women, a few that are UTR (no reviews). But, most of my reviews are on another site that starts with T, as that is the board more relevant to the cities I frequent.

Good luck have fun!!!
Old 01-30-2017, 01:42 PM   #38
Scribe
Valued Poster

Micktoz... nothing but respect man... Thanks
Old 01-30-2017, 02:07 PM   #39
Scribe
Valued Poster

You know theres a weird thing here that CT brought up let's say you're a girl and you work at a KFC... you really can't get so upset over the word breast or thigh that you can't do your job. Likewise, I've had providers tell me when booking a session that they were " selling an F". and while I understand respect and decorum... if a provider doesn't list the service, how do you ask for it without being graphic enough that you might say something that they would take offense to?

"Stacking- with this particular provider, was a poor choice of wording... however in my defense, I see many of the hobbyist calling them whores... Which is something I would never do

the only reason that I brought this up here is because it offended someone I thought was nice.... I still think she's nice, so much so - that in spite of my faux pas She still willing to see me...

all the more reason for this thread on Self Improvement
Old 01-30-2017, 02:08 PM   #40
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Scribe... you seems like a really sweet guy. Don't let anyone on here change that. It's good to see at least one good guy on here. Stay sweet baby. Hold your head up. Muah
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:21 PM   #41
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
You know theres a weird thing here that CT brought up let's say you're a girl and you work at a KFC... you really can't get so upset over the word breast or thigh that you can't do your job. Likewise, I've had providers tell me when booking a session that they were " selling an F". and while I understand respect and decorum... if a provider doesn't list the service, how do you ask for it without being graphic enough that you might say something that they would take offense to?

"Stacking- with this particular provider, was a poor choice of wording... however in my defense, I see many of the hobbyist calling them whores... Which is something I would never do
Like so many other things in the hobby, it depends.

There have been some women whom I've seen several or many times whom I'd never dream of calling up and saying, "Hey, how about a blowjob today?" or "Can I come by and fuck you this afternoon?" or something similar. They presented themselves to me, and our relationships developed, in such a way that it just would have seemed totally inappropriate. And I'd never use the word "slut" or "whore" to refer to them. These are the sort of women I preferred to see on a regular basis.

But there were others, based on the same criteria (presentation and relationship, ) with whom I would have had no such compunctions.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:22 PM   #42
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Don't be a pussy OP or the site piranhas will eat you alive in here, this is not the RW or civi women you're dealing with here.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:29 PM   #43
IMN2U
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
It's impossible to spend enough time with any of the providers to truly know them well enough to avoid mis speaking at some point.
This quote is so true. ^^^

Scribe, you seem like a decent guy. Just chalk it up to experience. You have had a lot of good experiences. A communication breakdown every once in a while isnt too awful.
IMN2U is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:38 PM   #44
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Hahaha, this is almost a reverse threAD. Scribe, you have just got yourself in the good graces of the thoughtful providers here. No need to be a hard ass on this board. Well done, Mate! For all of us mongers who treat women like people, you are a pretty good example.
Old 01-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #45
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
Hahaha, this is almost a reverse threAD. Scribe, you have just got yourself in the good graces of the thoughtful providers here. No need to be a hard ass on this board. Well done, Mate! For all of us mongers who treat women like people, you are a pretty good example.
He was haughty and demeaning to the fine young lady. And you say he treated her well? Shame on both of you.
PeterBota is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women