Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
...especially in a post where I clearly said I could care less for his response to such...
How'd that work out for you, Buttercup?

P.S.-You really need to calm down...you realize you're getting all teenage angsty at a bunch of blinky pixels on a computer screen...right?

P.P.S.-Your attempt at controlling the Interwebs is both funny...and saddening...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:48 PM   #32
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Meh, no. My supply of money is limited, and the world's supply of stupidity is infinite. If I paid out for everyone who got in trouble for doing something that I've done only in a much dumber way, I'd be too broke to see any of the fine ladies on here. Where's the fun in that?
Althalus is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:51 PM   #33
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Imagine going to a dorm room and on the door, two roomates, Jessica and Melissa have their rates and times for availability posted on their door. Stop and imagine how fucked up that shit is.
Oh I'm imagining some hot girl on girl action between Jess and Melissa with me in the middle of that shit....of course, I'm more than happy to help compensate their dad's college fund with my contributions.....After all, education comes first.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:04 PM   #34
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
How'd that work out for you, Buttercup?

P.S.-You really need to calm down...you realize you're getting all teenage angsty at a bunch of blinky pixels on a computer screen...right?

P.P.S.-Your attempt at controlling the Interwebs is both funny...and saddening...
You have the freedom to post.

You busting past a proverbial "wake up not wanted" sign just to share your thoughts illustrates your genuine thirst for attention and feeling like a badass on this navy blue and grey pixelated user graphic interface..

my opinion on that matter brings me to the conclusion that you're a real life loser.

No biggy... I'm moving on with my life.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:13 PM   #35
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Actually...my interface is dark grey...opinions are like assholes, the other person's always stinks...and no, you're not going to move on...
Old 06-22-2014, 10:14 PM   #36
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Oh I'm imagining some hot girl on girl action between Jess and Melissa with me in the middle of that shit....of course, I'm more than happy to help compensate their dad's college fund with my contributions.....After all, education comes first.
How would a dad feel if he knew Jess and Melissa were openly fucking for money? Would he even be paying tuition? Why cut off your country club membership to pay her tuition when some trick skeeting in her mouth can cover that cost any day?
Old 06-22-2014, 10:19 PM   #37
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Actually...my interface is dark grey...opinions are like assholes, the other person's always stinks...and no, you're not going to move on...
I've moved on from trying to test the depths of your lameness.

I can easily imagine it ranges deeper than this based on your previous actions..no need to run a search on your posts. What you did here is proof enough.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:19 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Told you...
Old 06-22-2014, 10:29 PM   #39
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
How would a dad feel if he knew Jess and Melissa were openly fucking for money? Would he pay tuition? Why cut off your country club membership to pay her tuition when some truck skeeting in her mouth can cover that cost any day?
You tell me.....I don't have daughters therefore it's not my concern why they do it....go back a page or two and realize why it's of no concern to many of us and also reflect on what your purpose is and why you are here....your still writing reviews as of last week....
Old 06-22-2014, 10:31 PM   #40
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Okay, where s the spider man picture now? This is why we can't have nice things!!! Enjoy Socials everyone
Spidey got hit in the arachnads.....

So Astroboy will be taking his place....

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:32 PM   #41
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another thing, I saw Wakeup posted, read his first words and scrolled past the rest.

Came to the conclusion that he's a fucking trolling ass loser
It took you almost 4 years to figure that shit out?
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #42
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
You tell me.....I don't have daughters therefore it's not my concern why they do it....go back a page or two and realize why it's of no concern to many of us and also reflect on what your purpose is and why you are here....
Well for one I didn't know a requisite for being a pussy purchaser is to have a stone cold don't give a shit attitude toward everything else in life like a general sense of charity for your fellow fallen man and a general sense of sexual decency amongst our younger generation.

I feel I get chastised by you guys for quietly wishing the best in life for the provider I just finished pulverizing's pussy.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #43
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Quote:

I feel I get chastised by you guys for quietly wishing the best in life for the provider I just finished pulverizing's pussy.
Huh..... I thought based on your OP you were trying to get us to garner some kind of misguided sympathy for the dumb ass teacher who got busted busting a nut.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #44
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Quote:
Imagine 18-22 year old females at the peak of sexuality being able to openly charge for pussy and 18-22 year old college guys' only way of getting pussy is to pay for it? It skews the whole love/relationship dynamic. The institution of marriage, or at least the wholesomeness behind it becomes threatened. The technicality of age becomes challenged and man will find a way to exploit sex for cash at a younger ripe age since the envelope is a lot closer to pedophilia now.

Imagine going to a dorm room and on the door, two roomates, Jessica and Melissa have their rates and times for availability posted on their door. Stop and imagine how fucked up that shit is.
Quote:
Quote:
How would a dad feel if he knew Jess and Melissa were openly fucking for money? Would he even be paying tuition? Why cut off your country club membership to pay her tuition when some trick skeeting in her mouth can cover that cost any day?
Quote:
You tell me.....I don't have daughters therefore it's not my concern why they do it....go back a page or two and realize why it's of no concern to many of us and also reflect on what your purpose is and why you are here....your still writing reviews as of last week....

Old 06-22-2014, 10:43 PM   #45
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Yet you continue doing it over and over.....why is that?....Respect for the providers on here, as well as the hobbyist comes in many different forms and we show it in our own ways....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women