Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41834
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2022, 09:24 AM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Time for a Good Joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
It's like reading Pravda from the 80's... the news was what WASN'T printed.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did I ever tell yinz my Pravda joke?

It was May Day in Red Square back in the heyday of the Soviet Union. In the VIP guest box above Lenin's tomb sat Hannibal, Alexander the Great, and Napoleon.

A huge formation of T-72 tanks roared across the Square. "Wow, look at those!" shouted Hannibal. "If only I had them instead of my elephants!"

A few minutes later a massive collection of SS-20 missiles rolled past the podium. Alexander the Great could hardly contain himself. "Those are incredible! If only I had them, conquering the world would have been a walkover!"

Soon Alexander and Hannibal looked over and noticed Napoleon was deeply engrossed in a copy of Pravda. "Hey Bonaparte!" they exclaimed. "Look here! You're missing the most impressive display of military hardware ever assembled!"

Napoleon looked up dreamily from his copy of Pravda and said, "Fuck! If only I had one of these! Nobody would have found out about Waterloo!"

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:32 AM   #32
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Blah blah blah
Don't worry.... people like you are certainly on someones list...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:28 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Don't worry.... people like you are certainly on someones list...
And now you're on another one.

All the best, bubba.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:38 PM   #34
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What else is there to say?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 03:00 PM   #35
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What else is there to say?
Democrats don't care about the Constitution... I mean it was RAYCISS because white slave owners wrote and ratified it.

They aren't going to bother changing it, they'll just start ignoring it. What are the peons going to do anyway? Start an insurrection? Vote harder?

I bet they'll be surprised when the response does happen....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:20 PM   #36
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Democrats don't care about the Constitution... I mean it was RAYCISS because white slave owners wrote and ratified it.

They aren't going to bother changing it, they'll just start ignoring it. What are the peons going to do anyway? Start an insurrection? Vote harder?

I bet they'll be surprised when the response does happen....
Are you finally starting to get it? Or are you just being a dumb-ass? Wait. Don't answer that.

Apparently the Constitution doesn't mean shit to anyone. Sir. Much less Republicans who lie like they breath.

The Insular Cases: A Comparative Historical Study of
Puerto Rico, Hawai‘i, and the Philippines

https://noticiasmicrojuris.files.wor...gelpi_0311.pdf

Quote:
Hon. Juan R. Torruella, a scholar on the subject, as well
as a judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
has correctly termed the Insular Cases “the Doctrine of Separate and Unequal.” In a very recent dissent from an opinion denying U.S. citizens the right to elect members to the House of Representatives, Judge Torruella vociferously stated the following:

This is a most unfortunate and denigrating predicament for citizens who for more than one hundred years have been branded with a stigma of inferiority, and all that follows therefrom. At the root of this problem is the unacceptable role of the courts. As in the case of racial segregation, it is the courts that are responsible for the creation of this inequality. ... Changed conditions have long undermined the foundations of these judge made rules, which were established in a by-gone era in consonance with the distorted views of that epoch. Although the unequal treatment of persons because of the color of their skin or other irrelevant reasons was then the modus operandi of governments, and an accepted practice of societies in general, the continued enforcement of these rules by the courts is today an outdated anachronism, to say the least.16

The time has very much belatedly come for the U.S. Supreme Court to revisit and remedy the anachronistic and denigrating judicial predicament that today nearly five mil￾lion United States citizens residing in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories have sustained for more than 110 years.

Judges have and continue

to make law.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:32 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Are you finally starting to get it? Or are you just being a dumb-ass? Wait. Don't answer that.

Apparently the Constitution doesn't mean shit to anyone. Sir. Much less Republicans who lie like they breath.

The Insular Cases: A Comparative Historical Study of
Puerto Rico, Hawai‘i, and the Philippines

https://noticiasmicrojuris.files.wor...gelpi_0311.pdf
the 1898 territories were borne out of imperialism. however, that doesn't make it right.

Hawaii should have never been taken; let alone be a state.

Puerto Rico should not be a state but if they want to stay a territory, at least, let them have some voting privileges and rights

same goes for Gaum, Mariana Islands, Samoa and Virgin Island.

blame shouldn't fall directly on the courts, it was congress who created this mess for political reasons.

Quote:
Judges have and continue

to make law.

so you're admitting that she's an activist judge who makes law?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:54 PM   #38
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

In any movie, story, or comic, when someone introduces themselves as being from the "ministry of truth/misinformation/facts/etc.", you can be sure that they are the bad guy. Doesn't matter whether they are wearing a black suit, black leather trench coat, or a pink Chanel suit, they are the bad guy.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:00 AM   #39
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Coincidence? I think not...

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:27 AM   #40
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Ministry of Truth.....???

I always think of
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:50 AM   #41
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
blame shouldn't fall directly on the courts, it was congress who created this mess for political reasons.

so you're admitting that she's an activist judge who makes law?

I'll say a reinterpreter of the law. Safer that way.

The SCOTUS has been justifying colonialism with action since 1901. She's just playing the game. I wonder if the following was Mr Freeze's idea.

Judge Gorsuch’s Record Raises Questions about Ability to be Independent: Shows He is a Republican Loyalist and Proponent of Executive Power

https://www.democrats.senate.gov/new...xecutive-power

Quote:
March 21, 2017

The Dump Administration has shown unprecedented disregard for the rule of law and the role of an independent judiciary, making the need for judicial independence greater than ever. Judge Gorsuch’s record, however, is of loyal fidelity to conservative, Republican causes. Documents from the Bush Administration show that he was involved in supporting that administration’s assertions of broad and unchecked executive power. And on the bench, Judge Gorsuch has eschewed judicial restraint to side with a Republican executive. This record provides no confidence that he would stand up to President Dump or any other conservative President’s agenda when it crosses the legal line.

Judge Gorsuch Worked to Advance the Bush Administration’s Broad, Dangerous View of Unchecked Executive Power

During his tenure at DOJ, Gorsuch was involved in defending the Bush administration’s “Terrorist Surveillance Program” (TSP). The program, which was initially secret, enabled the NSA to engage in warrantless surveillance targeted at non-U.S. persons overseas, but this surveillance also captured some communications made by Americans or other individuals in the United States.

• When Attorney General Gonzales appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to defend the program, Gorsuch drafted testimony for him in which he advanced a broad reading of executive power especially in the realm of national security.

• In January 2006, Gorsuch recommended that Attorney General Gonzales testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee to defend the legality of the TSP. Gorsuch wrote “the AG’s opening statement” for that hearing.

Old 04-30-2022, 07:43 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

We have OFFICIALLY entered 1984.

https://t.me/newworldwarrior
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 07:53 AM   #43
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
We have OFFICIALLY entered 1984.

https://t.me/newworldwarrior

Old 04-30-2022, 09:00 AM   #44
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ Yupper , and the BSC insane nut job that's in charge ,,, And she doesn't believe the hunters laptop Just wow
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 10:56 AM   #45
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
In any movie, story, or comic, when someone introduces themselves as being from the "ministry of truth/misinformation/facts/etc.", you can be sure that they are the bad guy. Doesn't matter whether they are wearing a black suit, black leather trench coat, or a pink Chanel suit, they are the bad guy.
that includes wearing white suits.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women