Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2014, 09:15 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

HDDB means Hassa Digga Douche Bag. From Bambinos dictionary.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
While apparently clever on its face, your point fails for this reason:
Cowardly bullies pick on weak camel jockeys, not tough chessmasters. Everyone (ok, almost everyone) knows when you actually stand up to the schoolyard bully and punch him in the nose, he picks on someone else. Any moron with vastly superior weapons can bomb the fuck out of guys who live in tents in the desert and have inferior training and old worn out surplus rifles. Russia is a real foe with nuclear weapons, not Saddam's conscripts who gladly surrender to an enemy that will feed them better than their own commanders.
It is the equivalent of you trying to beat up a 7th grader, make that a 3rd grader. You are doing great til his college age brother comes along and challenges you. Then, you back down like the pussy you are, and always will be....
At least I have a coherent point......Let's set aside the fact that we lack the tactical capability to mount any sort of a ground operation that would have any chance of success in that area of the world since I am certain that part of the equation is not something you're up to calculating......you're advocating a military attack on Russia in order to prevent the Crimea from rejoining Russia? A military attack that would almost certainly escalate into a world wide nuclear conflagration? This is the course of action that you advocate and that you criticize President Obama for avoiding?

As usual, you're a knucklehead and a classic example of the willingness of the morons around here who will try to advance the most ridiculous positions possible, no matter how fucking stupid, just so long as it allows them to criticize Obama.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #33
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
At least I have a coherent point......Let's set aside the fact that we lack the tactical capability to mount any sort of a ground operation that would have any chance of success in that area of the world since I am certain that part of the equation is not something you're up to calculating......you're advocating a military attack on Russia in order to prevent the Crimea from rejoining Russia? A military attack that would almost certainly escalate into a world wide nuclear conflagration? This is the course of action that you advocate and that you criticize President Obama for avoiding?

As usual, you're a knucklehead and a classic example of the willingness of the morons around here who will try to advance the most ridiculous positions possible, no matter how fucking stupid, just so long as it allows them to criticize Obama.
Honestly, Timmyboy, how fucking stupid can you be? I have repeatedly stated I do not want to go to war with Russia. I'm glad Obama is scared to fight them. I oppose the other wars, also. Sucking in all that semen has rotted your brain!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:12 AM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Honestly, Timmyboy, how fucking stupid can you be? I have repeatedly stated I do not want to go to war with Russia. I'm glad Obama is scared to fight them. I oppose the other wars, also. Sucking in all that semen has rotted your brain!!

honestly all you want to do is sit back and run your mouth isn't it?

you have no idea what you want, or which lie you're going to tell the board next
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:15 AM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
So when you stated in your last post that

"Cowardly bullies pick on weak camel jockeys, not tough chessmasters. Everyone (ok, almost everyone) knows when you actually stand up to the schoolyard bully and punch him in the nose, he picks on someone else. Any moron with vastly superior weapons can bomb the fuck out of guys who live in tents in the desert and have inferior training and old worn out surplus rifles. Russia is a real foe with nuclear weapons, not Saddam's conscripts who gladly surrender to an enemy that will feed them better than their own commanders.
It is the equivalent of you trying to beat up a 7th grader, make that a 3rd grader. You are doing great til his college age brother comes along and challenges you. Then, you back down like the pussy you are, and always will be.... "

You weren't saying that the President was a coward? And you didn't say that the way to deal with a bully is to punch the bully in the nose? You didn't imply that President Obama is a "pussy" because he backed down from Putin?

Perfect example of ODS. Incoherent argument. Black is white, up is down, "I didn't say what I just said"......idiot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It just comes down to this; Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is a very smug, elitist asshole who thinks the world revolves around him. He thinks that merely talking about a subject is enough to solve a problem. He is lazy and ignorant of the realities of the world. He is in over his head so far...

and you voted for him! Twice! We saw the truth back in 2008 but you didn't and you still don't. What does that say about your judgement? Tex, Timmie, CJ, EVA, XNYRKR, and the rest...you should sit back for the next two elections and let the adults run things for a while. It will take about eight years to put things back to normal.

Oh Timmie, I agree with JL. Opposing someone does not necessarily mean going to war with them. Ever get back in the face of a bully? If they think you're going to hit them, they back down then as well.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It just comes down to this; Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is a very smug, elitist asshole who thinks the world revolves around him. He thinks that merely talking about a subject is enough to solve a problem. He is lazy and ignorant of the realities of the world. He is in over his head so far...

and you voted for him! Twice! We saw the truth back in 2008 but you didn't and you still don't. What does that say about your judgement? Tex, Timmie, CJ, EVA, XNYRKR, and the rest...you should sit back for the next two elections and let the adults run things for a while. It will take about eight years to put things back to normal.

Oh Timmie, I agree with JL. Opposing someone does not necessarily mean going to war with them. Ever get back in the face of a bully? If they think you're going to hit them, they back down then as well.

I didn't vote for Obie in 08 ... what does that say about your knowledge?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I didn't vote for Obie in 08 ... what does that say about your knowledge?
You voted for Odumbo in '12, so what does that say about your intelligence, CBJ7?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:37 PM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
So when you stated in your last post that

"Cowardly bullies pick on weak camel jockeys, not tough chessmasters. Everyone (ok, almost everyone) knows when you actually stand up to the schoolyard bully and punch him in the nose, he picks on someone else. Any moron with vastly superior weapons can bomb the fuck out of guys who live in tents in the desert and have inferior training and old worn out surplus rifles. Russia is a real foe with nuclear weapons, not Saddam's conscripts who gladly surrender to an enemy that will feed them better than their own commanders.
It is the equivalent of you trying to beat up a 7th grader, make that a 3rd grader. You are doing great til his college age brother comes along and challenges you. Then, you back down like the pussy you are, and always will be.... "

You weren't saying that the President was a coward? And you didn't say that the way to deal with a bully is to punch the bully in the nose? You didn't imply that President Obama is a "pussy" because he backed down from Putin?

Perfect example of ODS. Incoherent argument.(to a moron such as yourself) Black is white, up is down, "I didn't say what I just said"......idiot.
Putin symbolically punched him in the nose, you miserably stupid fucking idiotic faggot piece of shit. Obama is the cowardly bully who Putin showed up. Obama is a bully but you seem to think I want a war. I don't - Obama should back down and he is the "man" for the job. Obama wanted to lower the standing of the US and he has achieved it. That's great - I don't want to fight wars around the world nor take care of the world's problems or take in every loser that wants to come here and abuse the taxpayers. As shitty a President as Obama is, if Romney or McCain would have precipitated a war with Russia, even with everything I know now, I'd still vote for Obama just so we would not fight the Russians with their nukes and a man willing to use them - Putin.
I believe Putin would rather die trying to restore the honor of Mother Russia than back down - a very dangerous man.
Obama, on the other hand, looks forward to a life in Hawaii as a modern day King Kamehameha, with supplicants coming and telling him how great he is, and paying him lots of money for nothing but a 3 hour meet and greet and a stump speech.
Fuck you, faggot!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:45 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Putin symbolically punched him in the nose, you miserably stupid fucking idiotic faggot piece of shit. Obama is the cowardly bully who Putin showed up. Obama is a bully but you seem to think I want a war. I don't - Obama should back down and he is the "man" for the job. Obama wanted to lower the standing of the US and he has achieved it. That's great - I don't want to fight wars around the world nor take care of the world's problems or take in every loser that wants to come here and abuse the taxpayers. As shitty a President as Obama is, if Romney or McCain would have precipitated a war with Russia, even with everything I know now, I'd still vote for Obama just so we would not fight the Russians with their nukes and a man willing to use them - Putin.
I believe Putin would rather die trying to restore the honor of Mother Russia than back down - a very dangerous man.
Fuck you, faggot!

Putin is dealing with the world ... you insist on singling out the USA as if Russia is our responsibility alone ... it isn't you dumbass ....theres a reason McCain and Romney are sitting in the alley watching stupid shits like you ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:39 PM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

For a guy who didn't vote for him, you sure suck his cock and kiss his ass. Of course, we have only your word and considering what you've posted.....I'll reserve judgement on your honesty.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #42
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
For a guy who didn't vote for him, you sure suck his cock and kiss his ass. Of course, we have only your word and considering what you've posted.....I'll reserve judgement on your honesty.

with your credibility rating on this board you can reserve a gob of snot on a sidewalk for all I care ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:48 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I see you have Putin's dick firmly embedded in your mouth.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I see you have Putin's dick firmly embedded in your mouth.

sbhhhhh, JD's trying to insult me with his vast amount of knowledge ... top .02% to be exact
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Woops sorry...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women