Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60784
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #31
molnar
Valued Poster

I have seen Jemma in the past, and fairly regularly for awhile. I have not seen her in some months now, and she didn't blow up my phone. She wouldn't know me as Molnar. She is who she is: a beautiful young girl with a bit of an attitude. See her or don't see her. . I am just amazed that after 50 reviews and countless other threads, a hobbiest wouldn't know its a chance. And hey, its YMMV, so WTF move on. She doesn't take any shit, whether she's right or wrong, so I have to admire that.

I say, let the girl be. Hobby with her or not. We all have choices.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Old 01-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

EA, I'm with you on this one.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #34
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by molnar View Post
I have seen Jemma in the past, and fairly regularly for awhile. I have not seen her in some months now, and she didn't blow up my phone. She wouldn't know me as Molnar. She is who she is: a beautiful young girl with a bit of an attitude. See her or don't see her. . I am just amazed that after 50 reviews and countless other threads, a hobbiest wouldn't know its a chance. And hey, its YMMV, so WTF move on. She doesn't take any shit, whether she's right or wrong, so I have to admire that.

I say, let the girl be. Hobby with her or not. We all have choices.
That is all well and good..... if she is like that, then she should be fine when someone is exactly the same back to her, no?

JaD
Old 01-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #35
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Fuck me... I'm always jumping on others for doing that crap and here I am doing the same stupid shit lol.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #36
ilsjs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Through that such "heated" conversations between Jemma and OP, I can imagine when JM reads the title of the review, it could be very hard for a "young" girl as Jemma with pressure of $$$ and the physical condition of woman near the "mother nature visitation" time to be cool. I would think she may not need to read the ROS to be "outraged", Mods can press her on the "leak" if any ... Idk, maybe her WK did throw her under the bus as DH said, maybe not... More likely, just an overreaction of Jemma I know ... lol
I don't have PA, haven't talked to her, I can't compare or judge her writing vs the OP's wrting in ROS, but no doubt that she was overreacted, some statements should not be there....

I was told that it'd take a little longer than she thought to resolve her issues before she can quit the hobby or to be UTR.
Give this young lady the way out, would you?
Old 01-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #37
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

OK....I need to jump in.....if a MOD has divulged info in the ROS to her....then that MOD shouldn't be a MOD anymore.

I must say, it's certainly very interesting how these two Threads got Locked and Opened again.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #38
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

lol well at least I'm not the only one that did it.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #39
molnar
Valued Poster

Old 01-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #40
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If jemma does have a WK who gave her the ROS, he did not do her any favors. He, of all fucktards, should have known the kind of powder keg he was laying a match to.

Every gal has a WK in some form or fashion. So...

If it was not a WK (and jemma has a PA handle), she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.......she is not the first....she will not be the last.

Very true.

But, that does not mean she should get away with it.

And people in China shouldn't be making $1/day making XBox's but who's gonna stop it.

Her aggressive style has bit her on the ass.....again......and yes, this became part of this conversation when a moderator saw fit to lock her threAD.

The best part of this train wreck is that ferarri should have posted his thoughts here in coed to begin with.....she would have been able to see it and respond as she saw fit without dealing with any ROS issues.

But, he didn't.......and she didn't have the patience to wait for it to be moved.....or better yet, in his haste to play WK, some fucktard threw jemma under the bus.....it is what it is.
In the end she wins cause even bad publicity is good publicity. She's making money and someones dropping the cash.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #41
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't see the ROS!!!

Can someone fix that for me??

Thanks!!
Old 01-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #42
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I want to thank you guy's for keeping JaD busy while he was dealing with you guy's I was getting hoovered my Zafiro .... one less guy in line.
That girl even made my knee feel better . BIG TIME SMILE
Old 01-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #43
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
I can't see the ROS!!!

Can someone fix that for me??

Thanks!!
Probably not..... but pull them britches to the side just a bit and I'll think about it....... Still probably not..... but at least I'll think about it.....

oh yeah.... CK45......

JaD
Old 01-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #44
Satin
Valued Poster

Not only is she hot, ymmv and bitchy at times....but she's the biggest marketing genius of all times I've seen since the old Maxx Raxx threAD......
Old 01-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #45
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Interesting point, Satin..........as it stands right now, houston mods have no credibility to enforce ROS violations by providers in public forums without it smacking of favoritism.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women