Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453251
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41961
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36341
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2023, 12:47 PM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
These FACTS matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said
Only to those consumed with irrational fear and/or hate. To the rational amongst us, crime rate is what we look at.

Only well said to someone who likes to put up a straw man when they have no real point.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 12:50 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

100% spot on. There are people of ALL nationalities, skin colors, etc. illegally invading our country via Senile Biden's wide open southern border. All of them should be kicked the hell out. The fact that he tries to turn everything into race is abhorrent
What about the "illegal" leftist Chinese ladies you give your money to, some of whom send it back to leftist China? Why aren't you mad at them? Why don't you call them "scumbags" and advocate machine gunning them? Why don't you call them invaders like Robert Bowers does to more melanated immigrants?
Old 07-02-2023, 12:51 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
You're posting absolute numbers which is just meaningless fear mongering. For example, in 2021 alone, Texas had 2064 homicides, so Texans on a whole committed a lot more homicides in a one year period, than Texas immigrants did in a twelve year period. Thank you for further proving my point. Crime rate is the significant figure to look at, and I've already shown proof that immigrants commit violent and property crimes at a rate that is less than that of American citizens. By coming here, these folks actually lower the crime rate.

Once again, you're putting up a straw man. I've never said that I "want the border open." I'm happy with the current fences, checkpoints, patrol, etc. and I'm happy not to villainize the melanated immigrants coming from the south with ridiculous made up statistics claiming that 25% of them are criminals.

millions are criminals. that is a fact. you can talk about lower rates overall all you want but where you fail in your argument is that this minority are hard core criminals and their crime rate is way higher than even the mainstream population. they're criminals .. they commit crime for a living.

every crime these illegals commit is a crime that shouldn't have happened.

"Every crime committed by an illegal alien is a preventable crime that should not have happened because they should not have been there.” Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thomas Homan, served under 6 presidents.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 12:58 PM   #34
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
millions are criminals. that is a fact. you can talk about lower rates overall all you want but where you fail in your argument is that this minority are hard core criminals and their crime rate is way higher than even the mainstream population. they're criminals .. they commit crime for a living.

every crime these illegals commit is a crime that shouldn't have happened.
I've already shown that they commit violent and property crimes at a rate that is lesser than US citizens. What minority? Yes, of course hard core criminals commit crimes at a higher rate than non hardcore criminals.You're not making any sense here. The point is that there are a lesser percentage of hard core criminals amongst the southern immigrants than there are amongst the general population of US citizens. I'm all for lowering the crime rate, aren't you?

Every violent crime that anyone commits is a crime that shouldn't have happened, so that's another meaningless statement. There's no rational reason to use the crimes of the relative (note the meaning of this word before you reply) few to try and demonize all of the melanated immigrants that you hate.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:02 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
What about the "illegal" leftist Chinese ladies you give your money to, some of whom send it back to leftist China? Why aren't you mad at them? Why don't you call them "scumbags" and advocate machine gunning them? Why don't you call them invaders like Robert Bowers does to more melanated immigrants?
What in the world are you even talking about?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 01:05 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I've already shown that they commit violent and property crimes at a rate that is lesser than US citizens. What minority? Yes, of course hard core criminals commit crimes at a higher rate than non hardcore criminals.You're not making any sense here. The point is that there are a lesser percentage of hard core criminals amongst the southern immigrants than there are amongst the general population of US citizens. I'm all for lowering the crime rate, aren't you?

Every violent crime that anyone commits is a crime that shouldn't have happened, so that's another meaningless statement. There's no rational reason to use the crimes of the relative (note the meaning of this word before you reply) few to try and demonize all of the melanated immigrants that you hate.

and a good place to start is not allowing millions to flood into the country illegally.

i find it amusing you claim i "hate" illegals simply because the vast majority are hispanic. i'm against all illegal immigration regardless of ethnic background.

does that make me "hateful"?
Old 07-02-2023, 01:08 PM   #37
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
The leftist illegal immigrant Chinese massage ladies who you give your money to. Why aren't you mad at them? Why do you give your money to them? That's a question that you can't answer.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:09 PM   #38
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
and a good place to start is not allowing millions to flood into the country illegally.
No it's not. Statistics and basic math tells us that their mere presence lowers the violent crime rate. Don't you want to lower the violent crime rate?
Old 07-02-2023, 01:12 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

he's trying to make a case that most asian amp girls are here "illegally" and if from China then when you have a session you are supporting illegal immigration and communist China.

it's actually rather difficult to get a travel visa in China. i know, i've been there many times for travel. for an American it's easy. for Chinese to leave China it's not.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:16 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
No it's not. Statistics and basic math tells us that their mere presence lowers the violent crime rate. Don't you want to lower the violent crime rate?

interesting. so you'd allow 1 of 10 illegals to be a criminal and enter the US illegally because the other 9 are gonna make yer burger at Wendy's.

brilliant.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:17 PM   #41
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

The point has been made. It would be ridiculously naive to think that the majority of those leftist Chinese women have legal immigration status. Many of them come here on legal tourist visas and then don't leave. Some come other ways. Flushing Queens is the main hub for this. This is simply a matter of fact. I don't know what's legal for me to post, so you can google it yourself if you want to acknowledge the reality.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:24 PM   #42
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
interesting. so you'd allow 1 of 10 illegals to be a criminal and enter the US illegally because the other 9 are gonna make yer burger at Wendy's.

brilliant.
Another straw man and more bogus statistics. I don't go to Wendy's. I don't villainize melanated immigrants because I don't have problem with them coming here to try and make a better life.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:28 PM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
The leftist illegal immigrant Chinese massage ladies who you give your money to. Why aren't you mad at them? Why do you give your money to them? That's a question that you can't answer.
Really. So are you saying that all chinese women are here illegally? Is that what you are saying?

You better go complain to the site moderators as there is a whole section of AMP reviews that you must really be upset about
Old 07-02-2023, 01:30 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
he's trying to make a case that most asian amp girls are here "illegally" and if from China then when you have a session you are supporting illegal immigration and communist China.
Wow. So he thinks all asian women in AMPs are just Chinese. And they are all here illegally. Wow.

Better break it to the Koreans and other asians
Old 07-02-2023, 01:31 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Another straw man and more bogus statistics. I don't go to Wendy's. I don't villainize melanated immigrants because I don't have problem with them coming here to try and make a better life.

you've made it clear why you support mass illegal immigration and why it's "hateful" to you (i.e. personal) when anyone opposes mass illegal immigration.

your bias is obvious. and just as "hateful" as you claim people who oppose mass illegal immigration are.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women