Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2012, 12:26 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If Thomas, Kennedy, Alito, Scalia or Roberts retire or die, and they are replaced by Obama, we're screwed. If Obama ever gets a 5-4 Marxist majority, the Constitution is effectively void.
You two Drama Queens are almost as bad as Cutiepie!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ah, yes. From WDF, the proven lying Obamaton. He simply says what the establishment wants him to say.

Actually, Joe, the Constitution is effectively void as it sits right now. It has no serious relevance to our lives. Government pretty much has a free hand in all our affairs, and that is thanks to both Democrats and Republicans.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Yep; Obama will order it....he doesn't care if it is illegal. He will wait untill the Republicans challenge it in court, then litigate in hope of another Robert's ruling in his favor. Keep in mind, with a 2nd term, Obama will likely get another SCOTUS appointment, and possibly two appointments.

Scary stuff; but true..............
Damn Whirley, on this thread you were like Audie Murphy and Sargent York all rolled in one. Good job Bro...fuckem
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
HOW THE PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS HELPED KILL THE CALIFORNIA DREAM...
Speaking of "Unions." Wasn't the Father of California Progressive Politics, Ronald Reagan, once the President of the Screen Actors Guild? Isn't the Screen Actors Guild a Union?

http://www.sag.org/home

Yikes, that explains everything. Now we know how RR became the Father (and apparent founder) of California Progressive Politics in 1967.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #35
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Speaking of "Unions." Wasn't the Father of California Progressive Politics, Ronald Reagan, once the President of the Screen Actors Guild? Isn't the Screen Actors Guild a Union?

http://www.sag.org/home

Yikes, that explains everything. Now we know how RR became the Father (and apparent founder) of California Progressive Politics in 1967.
then he woke up and saw the light, alot of former donkeys have changed, so you can drop your repeated threads about Reagan
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
then he woke up and saw the light, alot of former donkeys have changed, so you can drop your repeated threads about Reagan
Don't shoot the messenger, I am just paraphrasing Whirlybirdy's main point in the first post of this thread. Need I remind you that I wasn't the one who brought up Reagan in the first place. It was your buddy Whirlybirdy, when he cut and pasted in the first post of this thread that California Progressive Politics began in 1967.

You might ask what occurred in 1967? It was the Father and Founder of California Progressive Politics, Ronald Reagan's, first year in office as Governor of California.
Truth hurts, doesn't it fellas?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #37
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I love California! Too bad they let the unions ruin the state, can't figure out giving free healthcare to illegals who pick their crops for $5 an hour really equals $15 an hour after "free ER healthcare", and Brown is the most corrupt gov in the land. Sad.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ronald Reagan was fond of saying that he never left the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party left him.Can you imagine a Henry "Scoop" Jackson or Daniel Patrick Moynihan being at home in today's Democrat party? They even booted out a liberal like Joe Lieberman for being too conservative.

Today's Democrat party is a long way from those days. I doubt even Hubert Humphrey would be comfortable in the party today.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #39
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Don't shoot the messenger, I am just paraphrasing Whirlybirdy's main point in the first post of this thread. Need I remind you that I wasn't the one who brought up Reagan in the first place. It was your buddy Whirlybirdy, when he cut and pasted in the first post of this thread that California Progressive Politics began in 1967.

You might ask what occurred in 1967? It was the Father and Founder of California Progressive Politics, Ronald Reagan's, first year in office as Governor of California.
Truth hurts, doesn't it fellas?
go to bed, cannot fix stupid
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #40
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

I agree that the public service unions are far too powerful and have played a major role in screwing up California. However, a couple of things have been somewhat misrepresented here. First, the Dills act had no bearing on prop 13 nor was it the first law in California to allow public sector unions. The first law allowing collective bargaining was in 1968, the Meyers-Milias-Brown Act, which allowed local (city, county, special district employees) to collectively bargain (mentioned in the city-journnal link). This was by the way, during Ronnie's first term. Prop 13, properly known as the Jarvis-Gann initiative, qualified for the 1978 ballot in 1977 having obtained the required number of valid signatures. This actually has been considered for some time as being one of the causes of California's financial problems. Yes, totally exacerbated the idiot unions. However, Jarvis-Gann ripped apart much of the financing for areas such as fire, police, school districts etc. thereby putting local governments in a severe bind which initially, the state tried to cover the lost revenue. Obviously that was and has been a failure. Also, considering that it takes a 2/3 vote in the legislature to pass a budget or raise taxes, and the fact that the Republicans have held the governor's office approximately 3 times more than the Dems, not all the blame can be put on one party.

Oh, and about Reagan and unions: This is from his 1980 campaign kick-off speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oITaW...endscreen&NR=1
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ronald Reagan was fond of saying that he never left the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party left him.Can you imagine a Henry "Scoop" Jackson or Daniel Patrick Moynihan being at home in today's Democrat party? They even booted out a liberal like Joe Lieberman for being too conservative.

Today's Democrat party is a long way from those days. I doubt even Hubert Humphrey would be comfortable in the party today.
The Dimo's have been completely nuts since about 1972. The Kennedy Democrats of the sixties are today's mainstream Republicans. Kennedy campaigned on cutting taxes and building up the military. He wouldn't feel at home in the Democrat Party today.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #42
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm having a ball in California, in "America's Finest City".

waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Howyadoin' Wave! Been awhile. With the country going to hell, that's all any of us can do. Enjoy life! And enjoy California, my favorite place in the world!

Even the government can't outlaw the wind coming in over the waves. Beautiful!

Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #44
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Howyadoin' Wave! Been awhile. With the country going to hell, that's all any of us can do. Enjoy life! And enjoy California, my favorite place in the world!

Even the government can't outlaw the wind coming in over the waves. Beautiful!

Let's say I was getting tired of all those threads that are all the same:
"Obama bashing"

The only set back of SD is that my ATF lives in Tucson, 400 miles away.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

She's within range of the COG, Wavie, kiss her goodbye!

Obama needs to quit doing things that need bashing, But as much fun as I have here, I'd give it up for a small shack on the beach, an endless supply of rum, and many scantily clad ladies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women