Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 271
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161944
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48208
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2021, 09:36 AM   #31
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
How about a carton of Newports? That way I won't have to make a separate stop when I visit my next couple providers.
LOL....That's a grand slam!
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:12 AM   #32
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
How about a carton of Newports? That way I won't have to make a separate stop when I visit my next couple providers.
Topic is gift for clients not providers

I don’t smoke cigs so can’t relate to that one!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:33 AM   #33
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metfit View Post
Man all I can think about now is dreamgurrl cover in ice cream.
Hopefully it’s real ice cream not some crappy soft serve
Old 03-26-2021, 10:35 AM   #34
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

My last encounter I bought her a butt plug. So I guess a butt plug for me to put into her.
I’m extremely visual, so watching her strut around with that tail hanging out of her ass was an awesome gift to myself!
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:36 AM   #35
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
My last encounter I bought her a butt plug. So I guess a butt plug for me to put into her.
I’m extremely visual, so watching her strut around with that tail hanging out of her ass was an awesome gift to myself!
That’s a tell-tale (tail) sign of a good gift!
Old 03-26-2021, 01:44 PM   #36
myalterego62
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

if we're talking about a "favorite" client, then you've probably seen him both dressed and undressed quite a few times and should have a pretty good idea about his sizes (not his "size", lol which you obviously also know. An item of clothing, or even just some cool socks might be nice and something he could pretend he bought for himself. A close "friend" once gave me some patterned socks and while we no longer see each other, I think about her every time I wear one of the pairs.

Alternatively, a bottle of liquor makes a nice present, bourbon, rum or tequila. If he's not comfortable brining it home, you could keep it at your place and enjoy a nip together before or after the other fun activities.
myalterego62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 01:58 PM   #37
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by myalterego62 View Post
if we're talking about a "favorite" client, then you've probably seen him both dressed and undressed quite a few times and should have a pretty good idea about his sizes (not his "size", lol which you obviously also know. An item of clothing, or even just some cool socks might be nice and something he could pretend he bought for himself. A close "friend" once gave me some patterned socks and while we no longer see each other, I think about her every time I wear one of the pairs.

Alternatively, a bottle of liquor makes a nice present, bourbon, rum or tequila. If he's not comfortable brining it home, you could keep it at your place and enjoy a nip together before or after the other fun activities.
Socks!! Yes I love this idea.
I have a few clients who always have fun socks!
And I like to peel them off , especially when they are cute!

I’ve tried to keep the gifted bottles of bourbon etc at my place but to be perfectly honest I always end up drinking them!
Old 03-26-2021, 06:45 PM   #38
lil twig
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I received a nice leather shaving kit for my November bday stocked from a friend I did overnights with. She got tired of seeing my gallon zip lock bag with my gear in. That Christmas she got me the matching overnight bag for my jammies.

Sinse socks struck you how about a nice pair of shorts you could break in with him....
lil twig is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 07:35 PM   #39
fourbarrel4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

While I’m not necessarily a fan of gift cards, but how about an iTunes gift card? Fairly cheap I think they can be as low as 5$. Personally I’d be more interested in picking a gift for the dreamgurrl of my choice.
fourbarrel4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 01:47 AM   #40
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I'm in a different situation now, but if I were still married, I'd say that I appreciate the thought, but would prefer not to be given a gift. At one point back then, a provider gave me a really nice holiday card. Inside the card was a "coupon" for a discount on a future meeting. The wife saw the card - not even the actual card, or (thank goodness) the coupon inside, just the card, in a typical holiday card type envelope - and I immediately started getting grilled about "Who is that from? Do I know them?" Wasn't casual curiosity, it was legit "detective putting a spotlight on me and asking some questions" interrogation... I hesitated for a minute (I was *not* expecting to be called on to account for who was giving me greeting cards...), but I fairly quickly came up with a story that it was from one of my vendors at work, that gave out holiday greeting cards to all their customers, and that satisfied her. But ever since then, I just prefer if providers don't offer me any gifts....

I did once (after the divorce...) have a provider give me a very nice Tiffany silver charm that was connected to one of my "real life" hobbies, and that was actually really sweet, and showed that a lot of thought went into giving me a gift tailored specifically for me. I did very much appreciate it - but I would never have accepted it if I wasn't already divorced, because there'd be no way I could have explained it away - it was something specifically tailored to my interests (and that it was necessary to know me really well to know that I'd appreciate it), but that I never in a million years would have purchased for myself, and my ex would have known that immediately...
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 06:57 AM   #41
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

1 girl would occasionally give me a pair of her VS panties. Sometimes they were freshly laundered, other times with our scents mixed together...other times they were ones that she had been wearing all day.
So fucking hot.
yinzerpgh is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 06:24 PM   #42
Metfit
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Hopefully it’s real ice cream not some crappy soft serve
I like quality, the finest homemade hand dipped.
Metfit is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:34 PM   #43
Registered Member

One time I received an MP3 player preloaded with music that my friend liked. As I am a huge music fan, I loved the music we shared common interest in, and enjoyed the exposure to a lot of music I had never heard before.
3151 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 02:06 PM   #44
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3151 View Post
One time I received an MP3 player preloaded with music that my friend liked. As I am a huge music fan, I loved the music we shared common interest in, and enjoyed the exposure to a lot of music I had never heard before.
That is very thoughtful.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women