Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2020, 06:04 PM   #31
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben8888 View Post
4 MORE YEARS OF PHAT 401K!
On Jan 26, 2018 the DOW closed at 26,616.
On Oct 30, 2020 the DOW closed at 26,501.

Do the math.

#PHATnotphat
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 09:31 PM   #32
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
4 MORE YEARS OF PHAT 401K!
Whoops! ben wuz drunck postin in more threAds than one before the real numbers started comin in...

Don't count that 401K bonus before that Nevada final vote comes in, ben....let alone Georgia.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 03:46 AM   #33
spanxthatazz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Mean while , over 240,000 Americans have lost their lives to COVID . Fathers , Mothers , Grand parents , and Children have died NEEDLESSLY !.The real problem here is that Trump has totally IGNORED the Pandemic in favor of MICRO focusing on the economy in order get re-elected . As of Today , that hasnt worked out very well for him . Yes , the economy has rebounded nicely , But at what COST ???.
spanxthatazz is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 05:57 AM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

taint over yet ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:21 AM   #35
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
You do realize 401ks are invested in companies which then invest in the economy...... Please tell me you did not vote and have not procreated with how dumb you are....
401k is invested in company stock, the share of profits from said stock are typically 2%

you aren't making money by the companies profits, you are seeing gains from speculation and manipulation... seriously ?

What investments have any top company made in the economy, you do realize a company sends all its money to the headquarters and is a direct opposite of what you just wrote. A corporation sucks money out of local economies and ships hoards of cash back to their headquarters.

If manipulation and speculation weren't the gains on your 401k, you would have nothing to worry about which president is in office.... since they invest and you apparently think your money is working for you....

the sell off, the manipulation of the stock value, which will fall when sold off by the billions, leaves you, the 401k investor holding the bag while the wealthy made all the gains short term, while you are invested long term, for a retirement....

which one of us is dumb ?
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #36
57jpeg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good Trump rant...Trump's market at his peak was around 50% The previous administration had a gain of 62% in the first 4 years. For the full 8 150% To say Trump was a revelation for your 401k is just wrong.(Forbes:Four Charts Comparing Trump’s Vs. Obama’s Stock Market Returns)
57jpeg is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:01 PM   #37
bf0082
Valued Poster

trump confused all the uneducated that the stock market is how you judge the economy... these people are brainwashed to believe corporations are here to give us jobs and treat us right,... but they think the democrats are pushing communism and everyone will be in bread lines... soon the corporations will have us in bread lines, but thats ok, cause at least we are working and the shareholders are collecting the rewards.
Old 11-27-2020, 09:34 PM   #38
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
I'll have penalty free access to my 401K within a year. I just moved 75-percent of my account into a Money Market Fund until the election is over. I realize that I may miss an opportunity....
All I can say is OUCH.....if you still kept 75% in MMFs missing that opportunity.....

Back then was thinking the same as you but resisted, an stayed in equities.
Did very very very well, due to election results and Biden victory!
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 06:52 AM   #39
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SoiLAZmmkQ
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 07:47 PM   #40
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Plus 18

and

The Chosen One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBf16B5vhs
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 11:28 PM   #41
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64
Default Update

Quote:
I'll have penalty free access to my 401K within a year. I just moved 75-percent of my account into a Money Market Fund until the election is over. I realize that I may miss an opportunity, but in my case protecting what I already have is a higher priority.
Worried about that also back then.

BUT decided to go with what >100 CEOs and Corporations prognosticated saying things will DEFINITELY do better when dumb don gets kicked out of the White House.

So I didn't bail out like you but stayed in equities.

Net results, from taking the advice of >100 CEOs and Corporations who knew about the US economy and NOT going by what delusional donnie blabbed about how the US economy will collapse if he LOSES the 2020 election, Wall St is setting records and those equities are doing quite well.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 12:11 AM   #42
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Worried about that also back then.

BUT decided to go with what >100 CEOs and Corporations prognosticated saying things will DEFINITELY do better when dumb don gets kicked out of the White House.

So I didn't bail out like you but stayed in equities.

Net results, from taking the advice of >100 CEOs and Corporations who knew about the US economy and NOT going by what delusional donnie blabbed about how the US economy will collapse if he LOSES the 2020 election, Wall St is setting records and those equities are doing quite well.
I'm happy for you Zollner. Glad. the hear you're.doing well.
A few things to consider before you get too deep into criticizing my decision. I'm already retired and no longer contibure to the 403b. I had ready planned on moving most of it into moneymarket and bond funds anyway. It's generally a good idea to avoid the highs and lows when you're close to drawing on the investment. My choice had very little impact as it's always been part of the plan anyway. Any experienced advisor would. agree that your investment should be in a.state.of stability at retirememt time,
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 05:57 AM   #43
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I'm happy for you Zollner. Glad. the hear you're.doing well.
A few things to consider before you get too deep into criticizing my decision. I'm already retired and no longer contibure to the 403b. I had ready planned on moving most of it into moneymarket and bond funds anyway. It's generally a good idea to avoid the highs and lows when you're close to drawing on the investment. My choice had very little impact as it's always been part of the plan anyway. Any experienced advisor would. agree that your investment should be in a.state.of stability at retirememt time,
Yes agrees why risk if you’re retired
The market is good I’m invested hard I never pull out LOL no pun intended
I d c who in charge market is good
My taxes will increase under Biden Thsts fine
I d c I’m doing well
I think millionaires should pay more but ok I’ll pay a little more

Let me buy a vacation home
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 09:17 AM   #44
bf0082
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
Yes agrees why risk if you’re retired
The market is good I’m invested hard I never pull out LOL no pun intended
I d c who in charge market is good
My taxes will increase under Biden Thsts fine
I d c I’m doing well
I think millionaires should pay more but ok I’ll pay a little more

Let me buy a vacation home
Trump Deplorable Economy:

I want to see this republican utopia, where your taxes are so low, you have no social services for the poor, no police to police the poor and no jails to house the poor.

This outcome would be exactly what most R's deserve, too bad ill never live long enough to see it.

paying less tax just means more money in your pocket for the poor to steal.
Old 04-16-2021, 09:33 AM   #45
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Were I to channel my inner ocd.....

I'd probably point out that:

But DEM wants the all that AND high TAX Sir
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women