Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #31
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy View Post
So apparently all the forensic psychologists at Quantico are quacks.

Have you read the studies about sexual sadists and serial rapists?

There is always a sexual trigger. That does not mean it is meant to blame the victim, but to put your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge that these triggers exists is not just silly, it is dangerous.
sexual trigger does not necessarily mean sexually provocative. Bring facts, and proof points. And give a statement to the facts i brought, before dismissing my points with asking me further questions. I think my point with the pedophiles and the kids was a good one!
I have ready plenty of studies about sexual sadists and serial rapists and none of these women were dressed provocative. Some of them did not even look really good or sexy. (That is not meant to be derogative).

What triggers sex in a perverts might not trigger sex in a normal man. Besides, perverts and sadists should not be saved from getting into custody. If we all behave to NOT arouse them, we can never be aware of who really is a freak then, right?
Plus, some of them are not as stupid as someone might think. They plan their activities, and don`t randomly prey on women in miniskirts that pass their way.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #32
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Your argument, that men are not strong enough to control themselves, is the same argument that Islam gives for forcing women to cover them selves. It's nonsense. Also, no where in your link does it say anything about not dressing provocatively.
exactly, besides by "preventing rape" you are adressing the NEEDs of the RAPISTS and not the needs of the women who get raped. I do find that by itself pervert.
To be blunt: Even if i run around naked no one has the right to jump me then.

Besides, if people can`t control their instincts then they need to be put into custody, because they are not mentally capable of being exposed to the general populations. So - i would do the contrary. Find agent provocateur who do exactly behave like that to weed the freaks out so normal women can do as they please.

To "prevent" rapes like the way you suggested makes it posssible for these freaks to lay low. And they will strike anyway.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #33
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Just keep your head in the sand, Nina. You may want some Q-tips to get the grit out of your lobes if you ever decide to pull root.
Wetwork Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #34
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Just keep your head in the sand, Nina. You may want some Q-tips to get the grit out of your lobes if you ever decide to pull root.
+1
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #35
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:

oh great - you take refuge in an "argumentum ad hominem" attack to belittle my arguments ? ..Last resort? Tsk Tsk ...what is it with youngsters nowadays. No endurance anymore. how i hate these intellectual quickies :-(
Old 05-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #36
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I was sitting on the floor of my bathroom, puking into the toilet. Had been for about ten minutes. Blue t-shirt from my little brother's elementary school and some brown corduroy flares.

So I guess I was asking for it?

Noted.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #37
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Nobody said anything about "asking for it."

You are attaching emotional and social weight to what is simply one of many triggers to rape. You aren't arguing with me, you are arguing with decades of forensic psychology.

The causes of rape multidimensional. The more we learn about the brain and disorders the more we learn about what triggers the manifestations of a sick mind.

To deny that external sexual stimuli is a trigger of rape is ignorant at best, dangerous at worst.

Stop doing wiki research and visiting sites that have a political agenda and try reading some hard science in a good old fashioned book:

The Causes of Rape: Understanding Individual Differences in Male Propensity for Sexual Aggression

By Martin L. Lalumiere, PhD; Grant T. Harris, PhD; Vernon L. Quinsey, PhD; and Marnie E. Rice, PhD

Pages: 294
Item #: 4316047
ISBN: 978-1-59147-186-8
Old 05-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #38
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh someone knows how to google.

Too bad you know so little about women that you are unaware that the actual name of the body part is Labia Majora. Or are you dyslexic?
Old 05-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #39
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post

Too bad you know so little about women that you are unaware that the actual name of the body part is Labia Majora. Or are you dyslexic?
Nope, I just understand how to parse grammar in Latin.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #40
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sure you do! I'm sure you are also a multimillionaire and a predator (guess which one of these two was facetious).

You are completely and utterly worthless and I hope that a woman you care about (mother, sister, wife) gets raped. Maybe that will wake you up to reality.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #41
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Wow, who is going for personal ad hominem attacks now?

I am sure my mother, sister, and lovers are all quite thankful for your curses. Probably so are the other women on this board.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #42
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are attaching emotional and social weight to what is simply one of many triggers to rape. You aren't arguing with me, you are arguing with decades of forensic psychology.

I am a psychologist, and you don`t seem to acknowledge the fact that the rapists are the problem not the women "triggering" them. And women dressing provocatively are not the ones that get raped.
When will you admit that and acknowledge that you are wrong and make the wrong assumptions?
I don`t need to be careful and watch what i trigger! YOu make the wrong assumptions.

What you are doing is telling victims they have not been careful enough and you are ignoring sociological studies. Bring me one f-ing study that shows that rapes get triggered by women dressing sexy. You will not find one.

And instead of acknowledging the points other people make you seem to be unpolite enough to not discuss their points. You simply ignore facts and point out to research ? Too bad. I am a psychologist and i know forensic research and i have never heard anyone suggesting these things.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #43
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wow, who is going for personal ad hominem attacks now?

I am sure my mother, sister, and lovers are all quite thankful for your curses. Probably so are the other women on this board.
You triggered her reaction so its your fault. Isn`t that so? What kind of reaction did you expect? I am not supporting what she says , but i have understanding. you are a man and you have no clue what a woman feels that gets raped. And then giving crappy advice like that - as a man - almost feels like getting raped again,
becuase you support and defend rapists and make it easier for them to pursue their habits by trying to tell women on how to restrain themselves to get along wiht rapists and be careful not to trigger them.

I mean Seriously - what did you expect? Seems you are the one with head in the sand and dust in the ears because first of all you are not a woman, and second of all you have no clue about what triggers rapes, because if you did, how could you hold on to the opinion you have?
Old 05-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #44
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post

SillyGirl, you are not silly. change your name.... ;-)
Old 05-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #45
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

dp

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women