Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70699
biomed162449
Yssup Rider60305
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48415
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41382
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35780
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #31
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
you simple fuck if he has not said anything you wingers would be all over his ass.You cocksuckers will use any disaster to trash him...
you have back asswards, it is the gun control liberals that are going to take advantage of this situation to push for more controls

it has been known when eldumbo got elected that he favored more control

I have a buddy in OKC that works for a gun range and he says sales have been skyrocketing since his election
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #32
Browneagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It has already started Old-T.............Nadler says Obama MUST EXPLOIT SHOOTINGS TO GET GUN CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...st-exploit-sh/
How many more kids will have to be sacrificed to protect a "responsible citizen's" right to pack a gun?
Browneagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Since you brought up Columbine, BrownEagle, let's hear from the father of a Columbine victim, and maybe you'd respond.

COLUMBINE STUDENT’S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !!

Guess our national leaders didn’t expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:

“Since the dawn of creation there has been both good & evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

“The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain’s heart.

“In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don’t believe that they are responsible for my daughter’s death. Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel’s murder I would be their strongest opponent

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy — it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs, Your words are empty air. You’ve stripped away our heritage, You’ve outlawed simple prayer. Now gunshots fill our classrooms, And precious children die. You seek for answers everywhere, And ask the question “Why?” You regulate restrictive laws, Through legislative creed. And yet you fail to understand, That God is what we need!

“Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation’s history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact. What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine’s tragedy occurs —politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws. Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

“As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA — I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone! My daughter’s death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!” - Darrell Scott
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well, if that guy said it, then we must ALL agree!

How fucking crazy are you gonna be, Chicken Little.

and isn't this the same to you as the "countless murders" committed in abortion clinics?

Pick a side, waffle man!

You're a world class hypocrite!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Again, you mischaracterize my statements. O ye of little brain, Assup!

Again, I don't jump when you tell me to. How are you doing with those foaming rants, Assup? Are they easing up?
Old 12-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

answer the question.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Answered.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:46 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

No it isn't. Do you support or reject JoeBloe's assertion that the Newtown massacre is the same as legalized abortion?

ACCEPT or reject. YES OR NO.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm starting to understand why IB drags you libs around like he does. This is fun.

I already answered that question, Assup. If you can find someone who can read to point that out to you, you will understand.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Link? all I saw was a patent statement of respect for J?Bs opinions and a non-rejection of this particular[U[/U], disturbing bit of lunacy.

Did I miss something?

Please show me where you rejected him, or accepted his premise, and we'll move on to the next stage of humiliating you.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:56 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Learn to read. It will do you much better in the longrun.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LINK TO THE FUCKING REJECTION. I read just fine. If its that cut and dried, then you'll have no problem elucidating the rest of us. I read a patronization. I read a "well I don't always agree with IB but..."

Lets discuss your utter and total rejection of JBs statement of for the record, admit that you believe the same way he does...

The fence you're sitting I is gonna impale itself into your fat, useless ass unless you come clean...
Old 12-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It is cut and dried to those who are able to read and comprehend. I'm sorry that those are skills you lack.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

so you refuse to provide a link?
Old 12-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The post is there. Find it yourself. I want to see if you can. LOL! Or if I'm right about your lack of ability to read and understand.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women