Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2017, 11:02 AM   #31
Snowden
Gaining Momentum

YOUR SUCH A DUMB FUCK...BOTH YOU AND THE PSYCHO MARINE ARE FULL TARDS! SO DOES IT GET YOU OFF WHEN YOU READ SLAVE G REVIEWS? I FUCKED HER ASS THE OTHER DAY!!!
Snowden is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:02 AM   #32
Snowden
Gaining Momentum

AND I MEAN DEEP ANAL PENETRATION!!! FAGGOT!!!!
Old 04-07-2017, 11:05 AM   #33
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I don't think any of the top quality providers have restrictions for hobbyist race. Makes you wonder .
avalanche16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #34
Snowden
Gaining Momentum

avoid rockerrick ladies..he a stalker!!!
Old 04-07-2017, 11:52 AM   #35
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Not sure which above is most alarming!

RR we understand you are keyboard antagonist so we understand laugh and move on.

Liz I find it alarming and scary when people see personal preference as racism. So if I prefer white or Spanish ladies then I am racist? When the color is not the reason why I don't see black ladies.

Hell RR comments may be true so then that makes them racist for not seeing Indian's.

I call it preference not racism.

Sam
What is alarming and scary is that racism is such a fundamental part of American life that we don't even stop to examine why we have some of the preferences we have. I'm not calling anyone a bigot, I'm saying we aren't born with a racial preference, we developed said preference through our socialization and it is a product of our upbringing and environment.
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #36
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
By that logic...
Would you have sex with a dude?
If not, your homophobic.
So can you be straight without being homophobic?
Can a white guy date white women without being racist?

I think so. The distinction would depend on whether or not the straight person expressed derogatory feelings toward people who are not straight. And if the white guy said he refused to date anyone other than white women.

Maybe there are a lot of straight men who would enjoy some sexual experiences where other men were involved but the cultural pressures and homophobia prevent them from feeling safe to do so. Just as the white guy may really enjoy some non-white women but systemic racism has him afraid to venture out.

I'm not trying to be accusatory, I just think it is interesting to examine where this shit comes from. White people don't have to consider racism much unless they choose to so I understand the strong reaction. We are all in different places with this stuff...
Old 04-07-2017, 12:29 PM   #37
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

There are not a lot of guys who want to participate in sexual activities with other men involved. That's nothing but burn in hell deviate sexual behavior. Maybe a few but most of us are not a sick fuck freak.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:33 PM   #38
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
There are not a lot of guys who want to participate in sexual activities with other men involved. That's nothing but burn in hell deviate sexual behavior. Maybe a few but most of us are not a freak.
Oh I know there are, I always seem to wind up friends with them! Lol

I just feel bad for all the rest who may be repressed and uptight partially or fully due to societal pressures and homophobia. They're missing some good times!
Old 04-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #39
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
So can you be straight without being homophobic?
Can a white guy date white women without being racist?

I think so. The distinction would depend on whether or not the straight person expressed derogatory feelings toward people who are not straight. And if the white guy said he refused to date anyone other than white women.

what If the white guy did not express derogatory feelings towards other races? It would be the same then. Right?

Maybe there are a lot of straight men who would enjoy some sexual experiences where other men were involved but the cultural pressures and homophobia prevent them from feeling safe to do so. Just as the white guy may really enjoy some non-white women but systemic racism has him afraid to venture out.
I dont think that's the case. America is very accepting of both situations.

I'm not trying to be accusatory, I just think it is interesting to examine where this shit comes from. White people don't have to consider racism much unless they choose to so I understand the strong reaction. We are all in different places with this stuff...
just because a provider sees other races doesn't mean she can't be racist. You said earlier its just about the money. Right?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:51 PM   #40
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Maybe I don't get it. If my preference is not to see black female providers that makes me racist? When you have not asked why just prefer to judge. Not sure why somebody can be so judgemental to think or think they know that because of my upbringing I am racist. Maybe they should take a look at their bigotry.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:15 PM   #41
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Maybe I don't get it. If my preference is not to see black female providers that makes me racist? When you have not asked why just prefer to judge. Not sure why somebody can be so judgemental to think or think they know that because of my upbringing I am racist. Maybe they should take a look at their bigotry.

Sam
White people who grow up in America, where white culture and whiteness are the accepted mainstream values/norms have privilege which exists because of racism.

Racism = race prejudice + institutional power; a system of oppression maintained by institutions and cultural "norms" that exploit, control, and oppress people of color groups in order to maintain a position of social and material supremacy and privilege for white people (particularly the powerful and wealthy elite).

It's never too late to unlearn prejudice but first we have to acknowledge that it exists.

Privilege is blinding and ignorance is bliss. You get to see America as accepting because you, as a white man, benefit from the most privilege.

I know nothing about you (except that you have been very sweet to talk to at socials etc) or your life and do not assume shit has always been easy for you or that you haven't worked hard for the things you have. That's not what I'm saying. And I'm not making personal judgements about you as an individual. Really all I know about you is that you are a white man (or at least you pass as one). I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to point out that those of us who are white have unearned advantages as a result of our whiteness.

Being conscious of my whiteness (and where it places me in a racist system) means I claim responsibility for working to dismantle both my own learned racism and the racism that operates in society and institutions (in an anti-racist way).
Old 04-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #42
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
White people who grow up in America, where white culture and whiteness are the accepted mainstream values/norms have privilege which exists because of racism.

Racism = race prejudice + institutional power; a system of oppression maintained by institutions and cultural "norms" that exploit, control, and oppress people of color groups in order to maintain a position of social and material supremacy and privilege for white people (particularly the powerful and wealthy elite).

It's never too late to unlearn prejudice but first we have to acknowledge that it exists.

Privilege is blinding and ignorance is bliss. You get to see America as accepting because you, as a white man, benefit from the most privilege.

I know nothing about you (except that you have been very sweet to talk to at socials etc) or your life and do not assume shit has always been easy for you or that you haven't worked hard for the things you have. That's not what I'm saying. And I'm not making personal judgements about you as an individual. Really all I know about you is that you are a white man (or at least you pass as one). I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to point out that those of us who are white have unearned advantages as a result of our whiteness.

Being conscious of my whiteness (and where it places me in a racist system) means I claim responsibility for working to dismantle both my own learned racism and the racism that operates in society and institutions (in an anti-racist way).

I feel sorry for you if your a racist. (Your own words).
I would never consider that just because Im white I'm racist. You have what they call white guilt. That's ok, but quit trying to take everyone that's white with you.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:45 PM   #43
Tan Khan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have learned to hold my breath when encountering indian guys on the running trail. Some don't seem to believe in deodorant, the smell can be very unpleasant. I can understand a woman who is not used to it having difficulty tolerating it. This seems to be a diet/culture thing, some indian guys I know who were raised here don't have that problem.
Tan Khan is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #44
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:

Extremely well articulated Liz.

But sadly, it's the "Privilege is blinding and ignorance is bliss" part that will keep many people from truly appreciating what you wrote.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 03:50 PM   #45
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default This is NOT a complicated issue

Providers are free to see whomever they choose. Or not.
They are not required to explain or justify their reasons.
Period.

That doesn't change because some asshole disagrees with their decision. Living in a free country means not only that you are entitled to your POV, but that other people have the same right. That galls the hell out of you, I'm sure, but there it is like it or not.

Liz, you truly seem to enjoy your judgmental shit stirring (and your new butt buddy Cap'n whatever). but as strongly as you might feel on a subject, it isn't your right to tell others they should comply with your POV. They aren't your slaves and your opinion just doesn't matter when it comes to other people's life decisions.

Your calling people bigoted or racist - or other passive/aggressive attempts to influence/control other individuals' behavior is unseemly. It's God-damned OFFENSIVE is what it is...

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, because you appear invested with a righteous and fervent privilege when it comes to attaching derogatory judgments and telling other people how they should fucking think, but... please cut that presumptuous and obnoxious shit out!
Bobave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women