Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
ncluding the personal eyeballs even of her naysayers...who I believe would miss the old bird at least a little if she vanished.

not even a yocto meter. Sorry to disappoint you.

She's still posting goofiness. And occasionally stuff one can actually give a shit about...altho I can't recall a specific example, I'm sure one exists somewhere.

I have scoured the infinite SHMB land hoping for a glimmer of this, but it's like the lost city of Atlantis, you hope it's there.. but it's more than likely not.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #32
soldierboy713
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
Practice your dance. You won't win this one. This I promise you. ( but let's still pretend you don't know me so you can get me attention ok) By the way you just got PWNED!

In case you don't know "Pwned" is a word a very special friend made for me to use and only me! It's mine! This is a thread all about me...I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII

next!

Sorry, I still don't get it, but I guess not all things were meant to be gotten.

At one point the thought had crossed my mind to try to see you but then I started noticing a strange pattern. It seems like you start 50% of the threads on this board and most of the replies are you replying to yourself.

Then I noticed that you're not even a verified provider. Now you're saying that your name is sofia? So who's jasmin? You seem to be kind of a scatterbrain. Every time I click on one of your many threads I feel like I'm entering into the twilight zone.

Is it that you're just out to provide entertainment? Is that your m.o.?

I'm not trying to "win" anything, I was just wondering, that's all.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #33
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
I have one handle. It has been verified and proven I have only one handle. Can you handle that
So you won't be needing your Sofia handle then. Correct?
Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #34
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

SB713,

You need to do some serious research. Sofia is legendary, like Hitler or John Wayne Gacy. It is rumored that Sofia has blackmailed soo many people, that she is untouchable. Or maybe she is the real owner of this site, because the mods all turn a blind eye towards her.

It used to be funny, because everyone thought she would be ejected at some point, now it's just a bad joke.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:40 PM   #35
sunshynemonroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 68520
My ECCIE Reviews

lol i think she is kinda funny lol
Old 03-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #36
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Paging NAN pick up on Isle 3.... Paging NAN pickup on Isle 3....
Old 03-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #37
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
SB713,

You need to do some serious research. Sofia is legendary, like Hitler or John Wayne Gacy. It is rumored that Sofia has blackmailed soo many people, that she is untouchable. Or maybe she is the real owner of this site, because the mods all turn a blind eye towards her.

It used to be funny, because everyone thought she would be ejected at some point, now it's just a bad joke.
Thanks, I have done just a bit of research. Frankly [my dear], the avatar change completely changed my interest. My interest now is on #18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

Sofiaofhouston is Jasmin.

Some one PM me why she is allowed to violate forum guidelines. When her previous handle is unbanned, that's when we all should deal with her. When I signed up, I expected rules to be followed. I paid money to this site with this expectation. We should not have to figure out which rules and which handles have "special" interests.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:08 AM   #38
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You don't even know the half of it... dayum this is gonna be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneInAMillion View Post
Thanks, I have done just a bit of research. Frankly [my dear], the avatar change completely changed my interest. My interest now is on #18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

Sofiaofhouston is Jasmin.

Some one PM me why she is allowed to violate forum guidelines. When her previous handle is unbanned, that's when we all should deal with her. When I signed up, I expected rules to be followed. I paid money to this site with this expectation. We should not have to figure out which rules and which handles have "special" interests.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #39
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

See what happens when you let yourself get wound up too tight, especially over inconsequential shit.

If I were a Grievance Careerest, which I ain't, but if I were I'd think I would have a powerful reason to hose the subject down with hate and loathing...because of the fact I allowed my faintheart to cockblock myself away from the powerful pussy of L**la. I'm just too shy of a breeder, like a friggin' Panda, to go into that realm of uncertainty. The sighs and trembles overtake me still when I think about that which I used to take for granted.

But Jasmin/Sofia/whatever did not terrorize me because she had a hardon for me...she shouldn't and doesn't give a shit about me. Why should she? So what if she types some stuff that gets y'alls panties in a bind...well, stop reading it. How hard is that? Where the hell is all the tolerance and diversity and the rest of all that good bullshit?
Old 03-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #40
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Jasmin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I hope you had a very erotic kinky celebration.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #41
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Arrow That is the lovliness of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy713 View Post
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/LALLIB%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Sorry, I still don't get it, but I guess not all things were meant to be gotten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy713 View Post

At one point the thought had crossed my mind to try to see you but then I started noticing a strange pattern. It seems like you start 50% of the threads on this board and most of the replies are you replying to yourself.

Then I noticed that you're not even a verified provider. Now you're saying that your name is sofia? So who's jasmin? You seem to be kind of a scatterbrain. Every time I click on one of your many threads I feel like I'm entering into the twilight zone.

Is it that you're just out to provide entertainment? Is that your m.o.?

I'm not trying to "win" anything, I was just wondering, that's all.

I keep em guessing. I don't reply to myself. Show me one. I know your M.O. Your out to get me more attention and I thank you for it.
My your quite new to be doing such research, or you’re a hater with another handle trying to stir up the pot. Either way, it served me well. My name is SoFia and I will shortly take that name again. Jasmine is my online name for now. There's more to it than that, I don't want to make the others jealous...I noticed you don't have reviews so why are you here again? Your not selling or providing, your just starting drama and don't underestimate me. I will crush you! In a nice and funny way naturally. I provide talent of the highest caliber. I see how you think scatterbrain's would post on topics far above your head like politics. Did the Bunga Bunga or Zenga Zenga confuse you. It must have been the political statements on Censorship and Freedom. If the twilight movies scare you change the channel honey. You seem like a hater who got me attention, this turned on you honey. A wise man once said, " easy mother fucker, we are professionals here."

If you don't like it don't read it. I'm sure you will. I provide "entertainment capital" as well. I provide what I want and to whom I want as I
mentioned before. I don't have to have "verified provider", I'm a made lady. I'm sure the owners know that. Proof positive, a thread with my name in it went 5 star in how long? How many reads did it get and how fast? You should send me an invoice for all the PM's you got for me. You are doing my job for me and I do appreciate it.

You see in business the goal is to get your ads read and your product purchased ( time). It makes perfect sense that I post and get the website more hits, more hits equal more people reading my ads. As I mentioned it's tactical like any good marketing plan. It works for me and you have just proven it for me. "It's not rocket science, it's not even bottle rocket science", not my line, another wise man's line. I just borrowed that one.

This is fun for me, as you should have fun with it too. Don T has it right. This is a place for fun and don't worry about what other people are doing if it does not effect you. When you start doing that your the only one getting mad, I'm still laughing.
Don’t stress yourselves, just laugh and enjoy. Don’t get caught up in a sill SHMB.

One in a million
you said it and read it right. Especially the part about "unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis." I guess I fit that

Reece
- Yes I will use the Sofia handle and drop this when the time is right. You don't fuss about me and worry about you ok. Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. I worry about me and you worry about you. You haven't been around in a while. Sorry I ran you off to HD, I guess your little protest didn't work and you now see that Eccie is a superior website than the others. I recognize that as well. That Hitler movie that mentions how obsessed you are with me had me laughing a long time. I'm flattered to be the object of obsession. I feel like I'm finally getting the attention I deserve. Thank you Reece. Just laugh this one off. You take this too seriously. Here read this. http://www.aharrisonbarnes.com/bad-m...d-your-career/

Sunshyne- Thank you, you get it. Laughing is so much better than being bitter. Being bitter makes a person ugly and ages you. I'm in my mid 30's if anyone wants to know....

My haters made me a legend. How cool is that? It hasn't hurt me or my business but peaked the curiosity of others. It worked FOR me not against me. Like I stated my guests are lurkers and generally not posters.

TexasJohn - I am offended. I think that blackmailing someone is a half ass job. I'm not a half ass kind of person! I would just go for gold and do what I wanted do do. I would just go for the jugular and quit the foreplay. Blackmailing is so a half ass job! The fun and truth of it is I don't want or need to. I have never done even close to half of the stuff people have accused me of. You guys made that up on your own and all I did was not say anything. You all created this persona that is “legendary”. I just sat by and watched you all do it. You ever see that movie “Gossip” . You see if enough people believe it, it eventually becomes true in the minds of the weaker ones. That’s how urban legends are created. They are never proven! I would have alerts all over Eccie if I blackmailed anyone. I do not. If I did it as often or at all as some people claim someone would eventually put alerts on me. I do not do that. No one has placed an alert on me except Brook. She hated Angelina Dream because she was and is HOT and YOUNG. BBW banned herself. Her petty revenge was to put an alert on Providerbuzz when I caught her and had the proof of what she was doing to the new providers. The blocking, the taking of Miss Alyssa’s money. Vouching for someone she secretly managed. She was caught and hated it. I like the idea of me owning the board. Continue that gossip please.

White Cholocate
- Thank you I did, it was awesome.

I am who I am and I love it. I know how to have fun with Eccie and I do. It's a place to share info and play. It's not meant to harbor ill will and create little hate groups. Man you guys don't get it at all. This shit is supposed to be fun. If your not having fun and you don't laugh at the
crap on here you’re not doing it right.

S- Proof positive, a thread with my name in it went 5 star in how long? How many reads did it get and how fast? You should send me an invoice for all the PM's you got for me. You are doing my job for me and I do appreciate it.

You can go practice your dance now. I hear Vanilla Ice is looking for back up dancers

Listen to todays theme song.I'm taking it ole school

Superonic is a word when people start to listen
Especially figure people they pay close attention
You might not believe it
You might even buy it
But when it comes hard..you might even try it

Them big Everlasting ears
they can hear what i say faster than i can say it
they better chill (rock rock)
it's like it's like you ran outta words
Old 03-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #42
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Default I still suggest

I still suggest we should hire all the ex military and military guys on Eccie to go in as Mercs and take Libya for ourselves! Eccielabiastan. The providers could distract him....

We could all be official mandates for that sweet light crude. It's low in sulfur...

I stand by this statement.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #43
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Miss Hater, you did NOT run me off I am not the one dying for attention and have to post every ten minutes. Duh.
If you would like to continue please do so and meet me over on the Y in fight club,you know where it is. There is no one to hide under their skirt or anyone you can make a deal with plus you already know what the Islanders thinck of Black Mail.I love my new IPad.Please learn to spell my name correctly
Google if you must. Thancks love.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #44
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Under Reese and loving it......................

anyway........................ .....

Sofia, Jasmine or whoever she is will never go to the fight club. I don't think she could ever be left alone with the small and aggressive membership they have. There's just not enough of a chance to draw attention from a big crowd, plus she has nothing to gain by going there.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #45
soldierboy713
BANNED

Wow, now you're going to "crush me"? Wtf? Lmao! I can't even begin to come up with a way to respond to that.

You don't seem to be very well liked around here. I guess all of these "haters" are just jealous of you, since you're a "made lady" and all.

You say that you make all of these bizzare, nonsensical posts so you can generate traffic for your "ads". What ads are you referring to? Don't you have to be a verified provider to post ads? Or do I need to be a "made man" to find them?

I must say though, this is awesome entertainment. It's always fun to chat with someone who isn't playing with a full deck. I still don't get it but I'm starting to realize that's what's so cool about you. There is nothing to "get". It's just pure madness and that's it. Lmao!!! I love it!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women