Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
another fucking authority heard from ....

who wants to make a bet?
Sorry to break the news to ya but carrying a torch for political people is kinda dumb. They have to many flaws and they will always get exposed.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Complete horseshit. The birthers filed a writ in the SCOTUS. As can any Tom, Dick or Harry on anything they want that has made it's way through the legal system, including allegations that Obama was born on Mars. In fact, I'd bet that's probably a point of error in the birther's brief.

Dream on morons.
Actually, Timmy, you are wrong, again. SCOTUS refuses to hear more cases than they actually take. There is no right to have your case heard by the SCOTUS, unless it is a state suing another state.

But facts don't matter to you, as we already know, don't we, Timmy?

I expect the Court took this case to shut the birthers up. I doubt they will rule in Taitz's favor. I predict, if it comes to a vote, that it will be 9-0 against the birther argument.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #33
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

SCOTUS should take up this case. The birthers have what they consider to be evidence that the President was not born in the United States and that he is therefore ineligible to be President.

This will put the issue into the Nations high court. Each side will have its day in court and the evidence will be presented. The Supreme Court will then render a verdict and put the issue to rest. Sure after the verdict if they lose it will not stop the doubt in the minds of the hardcore, but it will legally retire the issue. This was inevitable. SCOTUS had to take the case because refusing it would have far more damaging consequences than taking it.

They will spend a few hours listening to the arguments read the briefings, then they will most likely rule in favor of the President. If not, then a constitutional crises will exist which will likely have far more drastic implications then Obamacare.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:37 AM   #34
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, Timmy, you are wrong, again. SCOTUS refuses to hear more cases than they actually take. There is no right to have your case heard by the SCOTUS, unless it is a state suing another state.

I expect the Court took this case to shut the birthers up. I doubt they will rule in Taitz's favor. I predict, if it comes to a vote, that it will be 9-0 against the birther argument.
Read what I posted COG. You make my point but you're too stupid to realize it. The court hasn't accepted writ. A writ has been filed. Any party that has lost an appeal at the federal circuit level can file a writ. That does not mean the writ has been accepted or the case will be heard. In fact, the vast majority of writs of certiorari filed with SCOTUS are rejected. Like this one will be.

But, facts don't matter to you, do they? The next time you open your mouth, try to know what you're talking about first.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:53 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If not Benghazi ; Obama should be impeached over Fast N Furious...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

the thing I find most amusing,is the people here who daily say how dumb a liberal is are still beating this dead horse after four years.Proves once again you are sheep.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #37
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

I wonder what would happen if the court ruled that Obama wasn't Constitutionally elligible to serve as president. I know the chance of that happening is probably remote; the shitstorm it would cause would be Biblical.

I think if SCOTUS was completely convinced that Obama was really an ET, they still wouldn't rule he couldn't serve, in the belief that the greater good would be served by ignoring the Constitution.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #38
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wonder what would happen if the court ruled that Obama wasn't Constitutionally elligible to serve as president. I know the chance of that happening is probably remote; the shitstorm it would cause would be Biblical.

I think if SCOTUS was completely convinced that Obama was really an ET, they still wouldn't rule he couldn't serve, in the belief that the greater good would be served by ignoring the Constitution.
Isn't it exciting to think about? Next to being attacked by a horde of Moros, I bet this is Whirly's favorite fantasy.

Don't spend too much time worrying about it because it's not going to happen. The entire premise of the post is absurd and misleading. The SCOTUS hasn't accepted anything and they are not going to consider this ridiculous shit for even one second. Some clerk at the court is writing the denial of the writ already. Let's see if Orly Taterhead posts up that link when it happens.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:38 AM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If not Benghazi ; Obama should be impeached over Fast N Furious...
Horseshit.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That has been my position from the beginning but you would not know from the uninformed responses. I don't know where Obama was born and neither does anyone else here. Understand the word KNOW as opposed to ASSUME. My take has always been the very interesting shit storm that occur if it was PROVEN that the occupant (this one or any other) was never qualified to assume the position. How much could be undone and can it be undone. How do you tell parents that their son or daughter was killed because a person issued unlawful orders from the White House. Try to answer that question; would a supreme nominee made by an unqualified person still be on the bench if the person who made the nomination was ineligilbe?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #41
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about the PDF file BO presented on his website as his birth certificate?

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about BO's own Grandmother claiming he was born in Kenya?

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about BO's profile in the book he wrote?

Calling people names is not an explanation.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Can you prove we landed on the moon? Not to some! That is wtf you sound like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about the PDF file BO presented on his website as his birth certificate?

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about BO's own Grandmother claiming he was born in Kenya?

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about BO's profile in the book he wrote?

I do

You shut your whore mouth!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #43
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You ignorant slut.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #44
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about the PDF file BO presented on his website as his birth certificate? Hawaii conftrmed it was a valid birth certificate.

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about BO's own Grandmother claiming he was born in Kenya? She said that him being born in Kenya was mis-translated during the same interview. She corrected the interpreter and said he was born in Hawaii.

Does anybody have anything to say or have an explanation about BO's profile in the book he wrote? Do you mean the profile someone else wrote for a book that was never published? Of course you do. That's why no explanation is needed.

Calling people names is not an explanation.
I answered all 3 of your questions.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have a question that has nothing to do with beating horses, dead or otherwise, why did Obama present 3 different birth certificates? I mean if I had only the one and I presented it then I don't have another one to put out there.

As for dead horses; RFK jr. says two people shot JFK and that was almost 50 years ago. Then there are those truthers from 2001. Why do liberals hate dead horses so much?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women