Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #31
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
every discussion board [sex-related or not] has their own guidelines and/or rules.
and it seems to me i remember that, based on posts in the past, some of the general eccie membership would like to know about infractions/points [so they dont screw up or for prurient interests].

but, for whatever reasons, the eccie owners decided against that.
and we will prolly never know why they decided that way.
There is one exception, which is when a member is banned. We just dont know the reason. I wish the reason for banishment (excessive points, outting, etc.) Was made public. Members should know if a member outted someone, as this reppresents a danger. If a member is banned for a dangerous behavior such as outting, deceptive behavior such as multiple handles and / or false reviews, I cant comprehend the owner's logic for keeping it hidden.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:43 AM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Get outta my head. It's seriously worse than high school around here. Sheesh. You'd think with almost 800 hookers in Dallas there might be more sexing and way less complaining. SMH.
Yeah, 800 hookers in town...400 are NBA, and the rest all NOT available, at the same time!!

OK, slight exaggeration...but it feels that way sometimes.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #33
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
If a member is banned for a dangerous behavior such as outting, deceptive behavior such as multiple handles and / or false reviews, I cant comprehend the owner's logic for keeping it hidden.
I totally agree if you can prove it.

The tough and impossible thing about it though, other than multiple handles which can be known by admission or by the same IP address, although sometimes, the public WiFi hotspots are going to be tough. Outing and false reviews are tricky, as you have proof of the offenses, other than hear say opinions on an internet board or any 2nd hand info, there is very little that can be done. Unless there is an admittance somewhere like a provider rebuking the review on a supposed fake review or on the outing, a person that another member was outed to acknowledges the outing first hand, then you have your proof. Any admissions anywhere to either one on a current member?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:42 AM   #34
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Forget screwing and complaining, it's football Sunday. Opening week, time to hit bombshells for some chicken fried steak and big screen tv's.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:53 AM   #35
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Sometimes that may not help.

Well to be blunt, its not burger kind so you don't get things you way around here all the time but each response to infraction is considered however like normal society offenders don't always believe they're wrong when they are.

See above..

Quote:
every discussion board [sex-related or not] has their own guidelines and/or rules.
and it seems to me i remember that, based on posts in the past, some of the general eccie membership would like to know about infractions/points [so they dont screw up or for prurient interests].

Actually that's more a practice we've adopted out of respect. To be fair though we do try to leave footnotes for guidance or indicators of what's acceptable and what's not. Most people just login and start typing without ever glancing at the guidelines at least once.

pm my man I'll admit it to you bro, I don't believe in publicly shaming who's received infractions or suspension. I just find that disrespectful to the receiving party.....
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:14 PM   #36
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Davidfree986,

Thats not my point. My point is if someone is banned for outting, false reviews or multip!e handles (i dont care how mods made a determination)... And you know well such banishment occurs... In this case, it would be better for the community to know why the member was banned.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:37 PM   #37
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Davidfree986,

Thats not my point. My point is if someone is banned for outting, false reviews or multip!e handles (i dont care how mods made a determination)... And you know well such banishment occurs... In this case, it would be better for the community to know why the member was banned.
There may be assumptions, theory's and some people can put things together but that's not how the staff does it. Members are free to post their views but we don't get into the habit of doing that ourselves.
Old 09-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #38
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
There may be assumptions, theory's and some people can put things together but that's not how the staff does it. Members are free to post their views but we don't get into the habit of doing that ourselves.
So let's say, in theory, a member was banned for outing someone and then created multiple handles to circumvent that ban. There is proof posted in multiple forums of such events. Some of the is proof is in open forums, some, such as the original outing post, is in a restricted access forum (for example, the mens lounge or provider only areas).

How should the community react to such a member being part of the general population, in your opinion? Should that type of behavior be shared with the community by ownership, in your opinion.

If the opinion of ownership is the guilty members are free to do as they please, what is the penalty to other members if they provide links to the offending material in an attempt to make other members aware of such offending actions?

Lastly, in theory anyways, wouldn't it be useful and better for board discussions, if members allowed to return by ownership after committing outings and subversive actions be noted to the community so they can judge for themselves what weight, if any, they choose to apply to future community interactions?

Theoretically of course.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:27 PM   #39
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Actually that's more a practice we've adopted out of respect. To be fair though we do try to leave footnotes for guidance or indicators of what's acceptable and what's not. Most people just login and start typing without ever glancing at the guidelines at least once.

pm my man I'll admit it to you bro, I don't believe in publicly shaming who's received infractions or suspension. I just find that disrespectful to the receiving party.....
mojojo, thx for your reply.
so, what is the owner's policy on giving points and on banning members - no public info? or is it to be decided on an area by area basis (e.g., kc, mo might be different than houston?]

are the footnotes you mentioned for admins and mods eyes-only? or are they in a publicly viewable location? if the latter, where are they?

finally, i respect your decision about not wanting to "publicly shame" offenders. is that now a dallas area "policy" or "guideline"? [i dont agree w/ it, but i do respect your decision] do other areas have a different "policy" or "guideline"?

it would really be helpful to me [and maybe to others] to know the owner's stand on this. where can i post that request? or where can i read it?

again, thx for taking the time to reply to my questions.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:29 PM   #40
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
Folks need to read the nasty fucking PMs I receive for giving Off Topic infractions.Torito
Nice to know you're issuing points. Doesn't seem to stop anybody though. The Welcome & Introductions forum might need to be renamed:

"Welcome...And...Are You Fucking NUTS With NO Info Or Pics??"

or...

"Welcome...Don't You Fucking DARE Tell Us You're NBA."

or...

"Welcome...You Want HOW Much?!? LMFAOOOO...!!!"
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:29 PM   #41
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Mods, Admins...how about dishing out points for whiners ??

ooops, i can feel the points coming my way :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:07 PM   #42
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Lastly, in theory anyways, wouldn't it be useful and better for board discussions, if members allowed to return by ownership after committing outings and subversive actions be noted to the community so they can judge for themselves what weight, if any, they choose to apply to future community interactions?

Theoretically of course.
We've got a plethora of information and a search button to help people look for it. Mod cap aside here but when i ask a source for information I do a check to see how much credibility I can give them.

Quote:
mojojo, thx for your reply.
so, what is the owner's policy on giving points and on banning members - no public info? or is it to be decided on an area by area basis (e.g., kc, mo might be different than houston?]

are the footnotes you mentioned for admins and mods eyes-only? or are they in a publicly viewable location? if the latter, where are they?

Yup! You usually see those in the postings which have received staff views for something however that doesn't always mean that person was issued an infraction.

finally, i respect your decision about not wanting to "publicly shame" offenders. is that now a dallas area "policy" or "guideline"? [i dont agree w/ it, but i do respect your decision] do other areas have a different "policy" or "guideline"?

It's neither. It's just a choice we make to show the membership respect. Boardwide you'll pretty much see this same code of conduct from the staff. Of course though we're not perfect so occasional slip ups might happen.

again, thx for taking the time to reply to my questions.
No problem! Again if the members have information they want to discuss go for it, just be sure you don't violate the guidelines.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #43
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Davidfree986,

Trouble is Luke, outing, false reviews and even multiple handles sometimes with all the different and free wi fi hotspots are very hard to prove as fact by a mod, much less a regular member, unless a person admitted to the offense somewhere, but even then, caution should be taken on what should actually be believed, or a third party informs on the outing/a provider rebukes a review, you have nothing but possible wanna have it real assumptions and ingrained in you as fact, but in all honesty, you really do not know. Only a fool believes what they read on the internet, even when someone says they did something, how do you know for a fact, especially on this site? Your best bet is to take things said on here with a grain of salt AND take into consideration the source who tells you what to think and their motivations behind it. Once you do that, your perspective may change.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:40 PM   #44
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As an ass that's been around and in the hobby several years and received many points and feel by FAR the mods in Dallas are the best. I've earned every point I've received (and deserved more than I've received) and they usually give plenty of warning before points are issued. Your employer doesn't tell you the specific discipline someone received and I see why the mods don't here. I do agree banning, outing, etc, should be shared for the safety of the community. From my experience, when someone gets points they deserve them - if they disagree they're just clueless.

Rambo, you're not being picked on by the mods, I made a rude comment on the board to you a week or 2 ago and got 5 points and I'm sure they didn't tell you it was issued and I feel the points I got were deserved.

That being said, sometimes people put something out there that is a point-worthy comment is just too hard to ignore because I'm a smart-ass.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:01 PM   #45
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Reading this thread caused me to start my period.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women