Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #31
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Just wait till some of you have to make a decision on which bathroom you are going to use.
I am conflicted since I feel a strong urge that I am lesbian. to be specific, a butch one that dresses like a man, acts like a man, and looks like a man and prefers to stand up when I pee.

Every text message every phone call, voice recognition , facial recognition, keystroke logging, IP recording, GPS location, *and you thought hobby phones are safe), they got it all. Cameras everywhere, license plate readers mounted on traffic signals and other locations.

We have been losing our right to privacy a a faster clip than ever before.

I told you the Patriot Act was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever passed.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post

With all due respect ...

..it's not government that is the biggest privacy violator.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:22 PM   #33
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just wait till some of you have to make a decision on which bathroom you are going to use.
I am conflicted since I feel a strong urge that I am lesbian. to be specific, a butch one that dresses like a man, acts like a man, and looks like a man and prefers to stand up when I pee.

Every text message every phone call, voice recognition , facial recognition, keystroke logging, IP recording, GPS location, *and you thought hobby phones are safe), they got it all. Cameras everywhere, license plate readers mounted on traffic signals and other locations.

I told you the Patriot Act was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever passed.
Most of my gentlemen friends seem to be latent licking lesbians!

Not to be paranoid (even if I am!), somebody somewhere at any given time IS out to get all of us or something FROM from us, and exploiters and tramplers of freedom are proliferating. While living life to the fullest we need to exercise our rights, caution, and our wits as much as our bodies.

I swear, when I win the MEGA Millions I'm buying my own country, building a wall with a moat, importing Nessie and Jaws to swim in it. Chihuahuas will get a free ride, but I'm kicking the cats out as undesirable aliens. I want to be sole Queen Pussy!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:23 PM   #34
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It has them.

Sir, periodically for work I go to the IRS site and it reminds me what forms and information I looked at the last time I got on the site ...

.... AND I HADN'T LOGGED ON YET.

If that doesn't get someone's attention ... it doesn't matter!
Cookies set that do that.. u need to eat more cookies by means of crap cleaner app.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Cookies set that do that.. u need to eat more cookies by means of crap cleaner app.
I scrub my computerS, sir! I have to keep them clean for work and access to "secured" and "monitored" sites .... besides Eccie! LOL.

Old 08-11-2017, 04:23 PM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I did not say that the government was the biggest but is by far the most dangerous.
Unless of course you are of the mind set that if you are not doing something wrong you have nothing to worry about..........What are you going to do when something your are doing is okay now but not next year.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #37
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Old 08-11-2017, 05:00 PM   #38
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey! Hey! Hey! No private posts in my thread. My thread, my rules .... right?
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:55 PM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Come on.......come on now...........let it out......let us know how you really feel. You seem to have anger issues and come off as being unbalanced.

It looks like this poor little feller got butt hurt because Trump won. When you and your antifa members gather to protest, do you wear a mask like the other gutless cowards?

Just do me a favor and if you decide to block a freeway, let me know and I'll open it up for NORMAL people to pass through.

Now go find yourself a safe space, find you a fine white 'ho to cuddle with, go to the local rescue shelter and get yourself a therapy dog, get a pad of blank paper and some water colors (unable to poison for your safety) get yourself to keep your mind off the real world, the world you can't handle. Stay away from pills, sharp objects, and guns. Everything is OK.

The most corrupt president in our nations history just got retired and we should all celebrate.

Fixed for your pleasure.

All kidding aside, isn't there a political forum where you can go off on your president, President Donald Trump? Perhaps that would be a better place to whine and cry rather than fouling up the Houston forums with your bullshit.

Lastly, your signature is nothing but race bait coming from a true racist.
aint you the dude that loaded up all your guns and went looking for a Pimp or some shit like that...oh goodie....

but do me a favor come talk all that shit in the political forum where I'm allowed to go in....
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #40
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Those that relinquish liberty for security deserve neither.

They want a shit load of security money (Osweiler), then get mad when you suspend their liberty to play for a mere suspicion (Brady). They gave him the power in order to get the money. SMDH

Quote:
It is all a trick to get you to submit.
Sheep.
"Shepherds may change, but sheep will always remain sheep."

"A judge need not be a judge twenty-four hours a day."

Just adding a couple more trite and paraphrased quotes.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #41
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
aint you the dude that loaded up all your guns and went looking for a Pimp or some shit like that...oh goodie....

but do me a favor come talk all that shit in the political forum where I'm allowed to go in....
Why wouldn't you ne allowed to go in?

We don't discriminate in CoEd based on the level of fucktard-ness.....

Please join us....
Old 08-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #42
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

When it turns into retarded personal attacks, then it belongs in the political forum.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:09 AM   #43
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Yep
Old 08-12-2017, 04:22 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not say that the government was the biggest but is by far the most dangerous.
I'll even take issue with that statement on a day-to-day basis.

There are users of this website who obtain personal information through alleged "screening" processes and share that information with third-parties including "third-parties" who just want to know. Some call it "outing" when they post it ... I call it a violation of my "right of privacy"!

Yearly, there is some disclosure of a major hack job on a retailer or other private enterprise data bank/base and our GOVERNMENTAL agencies DOD, FBI, CIA, and IRS have been HACKED and the personal information taken ....

Several times a year on here .... disclosure of "secret" recording of sessions is made ...

That's private action .... and more "dangerous" to me on a daily basis than information the Government has (which the Government has had almost all my adult life! .... name, employment, health, income, photographs blah, blah, blah)
Old 08-12-2017, 04:27 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
When it turns into retarded personal attacks, then it belongs in the political forum.
The "personal attacks" are a response when their information and factual knowledge level has "tapped out"! SissyLip's "information and factual knowledge" level was reached when he/she logged on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women